Hamster.

Alone?

"So... How is the dancing going?" Sungkyu asked breaking the silence.

"Fine." The younger said still looking out of the window, and not even looking at the older.

"Oh, that's good and how's-" Sungkyu started but was cut off by Dongwoo.

"Sungkyu, if you called me out here to talk about how I'm doing and stuff, we could just talk some other time." He said as he started to get up from the table and leave, but was stopped by the older.

"No. I-I wanted to say I'm sorry... I should have least heard you out about helping that boy. But I completely rejected your request without hearing about what you had to say, and I'm sorry." Sungkyu said with his head hung low.

"You don't need to apologize, but thanks." He smiled sitting back down.

"But that's not why I called you out here," Sungkyu stated.

"Oh. What is it then?" The younger questioned

"Well, I've decided to help you look for the boy," Sungkyu said with a big smile.

"Really?, Your joking. Right?" Dongwoo doubted.

"For real. Why would I be lying? Right now Sungjong is looking throw the student files. looking for anything that will bring us closer to finding him." Sungkyu revealed.

"Really?! you're the best hamster in the world!" Dongwoo cheered.

"It's nothing, I am the oldest after all, and...Wait did you just call me a hamster?" Sungkyu started until he realized that he had just been called a hamster.

"Yeah. You look exactly like one." Dongwoo stated as though he was absolutely sure.

"I don't." Sungkyu denied.

"You do. Ask anyone, and they'll agree." Dongwoo explained.

"Well at latest I don't look like a dinosaur," Sungkyu commented back.

"Hey, dinosaurs are cool, and not to forget amazing," Dongwoo argued.

"Well, hamsters are cute and cuddly," Sungkyu argued back.

They both laughed and joked as they finished their drinks, then headed home.

 


A/N Hey guys. Plz comment. I would like to know what you guys think of my story and/ or anything that I could improve. once again THANK EVERYONE. <3 <3   

  dongwoo_gif_5_by_wonderfuday-d523qfv.gif

 

My beautiful Dongwoo. you could find some beautiful gifs here http://wonderfuday.deviantart.com/journal/Why-are-ANGELS-following-me-and-not-INSPIRITS-305887840  note I'm not the owner of this amazing gif.

tumblr_mm0w6mYF511rzw1b4o1_250.gif 

The cutest hamster ever.

I don't owner this gif ever. you can find cool gifs and pictures here > http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/infinite%20leader