The First Winters Day.

Alone?

Hoya woke to the dark nothingness of his room. It was a Monday, so after a whole weekend of doing nothing ended. He was prepared for yet another week of school.

Hoya dragged himself out of the comfort of his bed and lead himself through the darkness of his room. As he preferred the darkness he pretty much knew where everything was without the aid of any lights.

He made his way to the bathroom and washed up. Slowly taking in the heat of the water and the feeling of passing time. After a long refreshing shower he returned from the bathroom and got dressed into his winter school uniform.

It was now right at the start of winter, and the days were getting colder and colder as the days went by. The days were also noticeably shorter and there were endless amount of snow forecasts that were starting to appear. But as usual Hoya was prepared. He packed into his bag an extra pair of socks, an umbrella and a small blanket which he knew he would definitely be needing.

He was ready with time to spare as usual. He didn't eat breakfast, he just never felt the appetite for it. He didn't need to pack any lunch, because he always brought his lunch on the way to school. The thing that he wish he would have needed to do. Was to care for his sister.

Every day he thinks of the things they would be doing together. How he would struggle to get her out of bed. How he would make sure her uniform was ready for her. How he would make delicious breakfast for the two of them to enjoy. How he would be the annoying brother that nagged her to do the homework. How they would walk the streets together and wonder about the day ahead.

But, in reality he was alone. In everything he did. He felt alone. Alone walking through the dimly lit hallways of his house. Alone looking back at his house one last time before heading to school. Alone seeing the beautiful sights on the way to school. That was his reality. The reality that he had grown a custom to. But why was it beginning to drown of him just how miserable he actually was.

                                                                             ~¤~

Hoya walked through the half empty streets of Seoul, in the still early hours of the cold winters day. The streets were quiet, with only the sounds of the busy shop owner preparing for a full day of sales.

He walk to the shop he visits every morning. He walks down the same aisle and picks up the same item. The shop always reminders him of his sister. This is because the shop he visits is a Japanese shop with countless Japanese items. He always wished to take her to the shop but never got the chance.

He picked up the item that he wish he could share with his sister. The item being a bento box. Which contained cutely made nutritious items to be enjoyed. He always wished to share one with her, or imagined them sharing lunch on the school's rooftop while looking down on their joyful school mates while talking about nothing impartial.

But, that was nothing but a dream. Nothing but wishful thinking. He knew full well that it could never happen, but in a way. Him consistently thinking about his sister was the only thing that kept him sane.

He walked through the empty shop and to the cashier, and as usual he could do nothing but bow in response to anything the cashier said.

So on he went through the still empty street, and onto an empty bus.

                                                                            ~¤~

Dongwoo woke to a slightly lit room, with a smile on his face. It was just coming to sunrise, as Dongwoo woke for the day. He sat up in his warm king sized bed and stretched his arms. Taking in the joy of the morning.

It amazed him that he managed to get up without anyone's aid. He didn't know why his body told him to get up. He just did.

He got out of his comforting bed and got ready for school taking each thing he did with joy and happiness. After he was ready he walked through the lightly lit hall and down the spiral stairs to the kitchen where the maids were frantically moving around preparing breakfast.

"Oh, Master Dongwoo. Good morning!" The young maid jumped in surprise. "You're up early." The maid breathed trying to return her heart beat back to normal.

"Good morning." Dongwoo bowed in respect. Followed by the maid blowing back not forgetting her manners.

"I was just wondering whether breakfast was ready, I was hoping to leave a bit earlier than usual." He stated while frowning at the fact that once again the maid had called him master. He didn't like being called master, but for the sake of the joy of the day he decied not to say anything.

"I'm afraid that it's not ready yet. It's still quite early, so we wasn't expecting anyone to be up this soon. But I would try to hurry it up for you, Master." The maid spoke in a worried tone.

"Yes, I would be most grateful if you would do that, and also if you could tell the driver that I would be leaving shortly." He stated politely to the maid.

He disappear back to his room, then reappeared in the dining room with his Samsung galaxy note 8.0 and his school bag. Taking a sit around the big table.

                                                                            ~¤~

Dongwoo walked into the cold empty school. He knew each and every corner of the school, but with it being empty it looked different. The halls that were once fill with the laughter of school children and the pitter patter of footsteps, were nowhere to be heard. It was just quite. He walked the same route he always did, but this time he was alone. However, the creepy vibes of the empty school didn't change his ever cheerful mood.

He walked down the lone hall towards the class that he sits in every weekday. As he realized that the door was open. Although it was nearing the start of the school day, it was still quite early for anyone to be in school yet.

He neared the class quietly trying not to make his presence known. He looked through the glass window into the near empty class. To see the boy that his been thinking about the whole weekend. The boy that he got out of bed at the ungodly hours, because of the excitement to see the other.

He stayed looking through the glass for a while taking in the view of the boy, but Dongwoo couldn't do anything but worry.

The boy in front of him tries his best not to let his emotions show, Dongwoo could see it clearly. The way he stares into space getting lost in his thoughts. Made it obvious that he was suffering. The way he look worn out, frail and skinny. But the biggest thing was the way he tried his best not to speak to anyone and let them into his world. It was there, and it only took anyone a minute of their time to see it. But why was it that he was still alone. Could it have been that no one cared? Or was it that no one was willing to give up their time for another? Dongwoo just didn't know. 


 

A/N I'm back with another chapter. I hope you like it. I'm sooooooooo happy for all the new subscribers. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D.

I'm also sooooooooooo happy that the subscribers from the beginning are still with me :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D.

To say thanks I've made some gifs you you all. ;)

   

   

 

 

Thanks again and don't be shy to comment. I would love to know what you think of the story thus far. and sorry again for any mistakes.