Secret.

Alone?

Dongwoo and Sungkyu reached home quite late. However, they were still in time for dinner.

Sungkyu stayed round quite a lot. He also stays round the others houses. He doesn't spend much time at home, and he never said why. The others just accepted it and decided to wait until he was ready to say.

Dongwoo and Woohyun lived in a beautiful house, of which belonged to Woohyun's parents. The house had seven bedrooms, eight bathrooms, a massive library, an extravagant kitchen and an indoor swimming pool.

Woohyun's parents were the owners one of the biggest company in South Korea. They're one of the richest people in South Korea. They were very close friends with Dongwoo parents when they were alive, and are now Dongwoo adopted parents, after his parent's death.

After dinner everyone went their separated ways, it became routine. It used to be different when Dongwoo was a little kid. But things change.  

Dongwoo went to the built-in dance studio that was built in the house just for him, Sungkyu went to the library and Woohyun went to his room.


He was feeling tired after awhile, but he decided to stay awake and wait for Sungkyu to finish his work so that they could go to sleep at the same time.

Even though the 'house' is huge, Woohyun insisted that he and Sungkyu would share a room. The older just simply agreed.

Sungkyu finished his studying and made his way back to his and Woohyun's shared room.

Their room was massive. The room had a very modern look. It was a dark calming blue, with matching furniture. It also had a flat screen tv on the wall, an IMac computer and a personally designed cd rack. The room also had three doors. On leading to the on sweet, one for the walk-in closet and the other for any spare storage, which is currently being used as Sungkyu's closet.

Sungkyu walked in to see Woohyun sitting at the desk in his pajamas, with few sheets of music in front of him and a song composing program open on the computer screen.

Woohyun's pajamas where a pair of thick jogging bottoms and a white t-shirt, with musical notes upon it.

"Oh you've arrived, are you planing on going to bed now." Woohyun asked braking his attention away from what he was doing, as he noticed the presents of Sungkyu

"Uhm, yes I am. I just need to wash up." Sungkyu said walking further in to the room to get what he needs to get ready for bed.

"Oh, okay," Woohyun said turning his attention back to his work.

Woohyun usually waited for Sungkyu to return to the room so they could go to sleep at the same time. Woohyun didn't know way he always felt the need to do so. He just did. There was a time that he didn't wait for Sungkyu and his sleep was uncomfortable. He also kept waking up in the night, which caused him to be extremely tired the next day.

Woohyun finished up what he was doing and walked over to his and Sungkyu's shared king sized bed, and waited for Sungkyu.

Sungkyu was finally done getting ready and switched off the lights, then lay in bed with Woohyun.

They didn't find it strange sleeping in the same bed when there were plenty of spare ones in the house. They both like each others company which was enough to not make it weird at all.

"Woohyun," Sungkyu called with a soft voice.  
 
"Uhm." Woohyun hummed to show that he was still awake.

"Oh, if you're tired  then it dosesn't matter," Sungkyu spoke sounding a little disappointed and agitated.

"No, Sungkyu I'm wide awake. What is it that you wanted?" Woohyun questioned as he turned to face the other and now looking into Sungkyu's eyes throw the darkness of the night.

"I just thought seeings as you told me a secret, even if it's not you own. It would only be fair if I tell you mine." Sungkyu said.

"Ok, I mean if you absolutely sure about wanting to tell me." Woohyun spoke with a calm tone.

"Yes, I'm sure it would be good to get it off my chest." He said in a sad tone.

"Okay." Woohyun assured

"Well I don't know where I should start, so I'll start from the beginning... Well you see I don't have parents, I was found on the door step of an orphanage, the only place I could call home for most of my life. I was found with a piece of paper, so they say, which contained some information about me such as: my name, my birthday and my current age.

The orphanage took me in and looked after me. I was happy, but on tv, all I saw was a happy family with parents that love the children dearly. It couldn't help think and question; why did my parents leave me? Was I trouble? What trouble could a baby cause?... A lot of the time I felt unwanted. The people that were at the orphanage the same time as I was all adopted and the new children that came were adopted too.

I felt unwanted and scared. I asked myself what if no one wants me? Would I live my whole life at the orphanage?

Luckily this nice couple deiced to adopted me, they had a son that was not much younger than me. He was a kind and cheerful boy, of which I was grateful that he shared his parents with me.

Thanks to them I was able to experience love and closeness and I will never forget that." Sungkyu said as a small smile landed on his face from thinking about the memories that he holds close to his heart, then carried on with what he was saying.

"However all that didn't last long." He continued as sadness and regret over came to his face "My parents went on holiday to celebrate their anniversary. They left me in charge of look after the house and their son. It was spring brake so I stayed at home with my brother.

One day my friends called me out to play. I asked if my brother could come, but they said he would only get in the way. So I left him in the house. My phone had ringed few times but I ignored it.

I checked the voicemails that he left me and I felt like I was going to die. He was crying by the sounds of it. He was begging for help.

You see there was a fire at the house. I guess since I wasn't there to look after him, he must have thought to take care of himself. But the thing that made me feel horrible is that the first thing my brother did was call me. He didn't care that he was facing death he just wanted me.

He begged for me to be by his side, but I was no were to be seen. He also said his last words to me. He told me how much he loved me, and that even though his parents pick me up from the orphanage, he saw me as his real brother." Sungkyu said as tears appeared on his face.

"That little boy dead that day. He was killed, in the fire that was set to the house. Causing the death of my beloved brother. A lot of things got destroyed that day, and a lot of things mean it out fine. The only thing that was in the house that I truly cared about was that little boy. But as you already know fate had different planes.

My adopted parents came back that night. All I cloud see was the different emotions they felt. Their eyes told a lot of what they felt such as sadness, regret, pain but the biggest feeling they let off was anger.

They teated me differently after the incident. They treated me as if I was a disease. They hurt me a lot both mentally and physically. Day after day they filled my body with scares, I guess I got us to it after awhile. I just about bared it. They left me to fend for myself. They left me to buy my own food, clothes and school books.

I got by quite well. I got myself a job and even a scolership to an education. The thing that scared me the most is just how dangerouse they were becoming. There where times that they beat me so bad that I almost lost my life I was hospitalised for mounths, and thats when I couldn't take it anymore. So I left. But I'm scared. I feel like it is a burden on you and others by intruding your space, and for that I'm sorry." Sungkyu concluded. He felt like a big weight had been lifted off his sholder.

Woohyun just didn't know what to say. He was happy that the older had intrusted him and shared his past, however, he was sad that he lived such a sad life.

"Sungkyu, you don't have to apologize for anything," Woohyun said moving closer to Sungkyu. whipping away the stray tears that fell rapidly down the older's face.

Sungkyu fell asleep in Woohyun's arms striving off the comforting warmth of the younger. He didn't know why but he felt everything would work out. As long as he had Woohyun every thing would work out.       


 

 

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b507/IloveKSG/tumblr_mfvpl97l861rcd65qo1_500_zpscab5ff09.jpg

Sorry again. also sorry for any miss spelling.