First Meeting.

Alone?

Howon sighed as he made his way to the back of the school and headed towards a slightly light corner that he always visited, it was as though it was his own little place.

Howon liked staying in the dark alone, even at home he sites in pure darkness. He feels as though he is alone in his own little perfect bubble with no one to interrupt him. It's his own world. He also doesn't have any friends or anyone that he could consider to be close with. He believes that if you're alone, and shut people out you can't get hurt. How could you when there would no one to hurt and no one that could hurt you? 

While Howon sat in his corner he felt something lightly hit him on his head, which caused him to loses his state of almost meditation. He slowly opened his closed eyes to see a dinosaur keychain on the floor in front of him glistening in the cold sun.

It was metal with little places where there was green. It looked well made and the owner definitely took care of it, seeing as it looked like it was frequently polished and cleaned. 

As Howon examined the object he had found that it opened up to reveal a picture of a boy with dyed brown hair. The boy had plumped lips and had a big smile, as big as the sun. He was wearing green pastoral jeans with a white top with green strips. The boy looks around the age of ten and was with two adults that seemed to be the boy's parents, who also shared that bright smile that the boy was wearing.

Howon got up from the floor and dusted himself off and started to look for the owner of such a childish item. It was funny how people held on to memories enough to carry it around with them, but who was he to judge when he lived in his past himself regretting every second of it. 

As Howon was walking he came to a halt and changed direction. What am I thinking? I should just hand it in to lost and found. Then I could hurry back to my corner, also I wouldn't have to talk to the owner or anything. Huh should have thought of this sooner. Howon thought as he began to walk towards the lost and found department.

As he turned the corner he harshly fell onto the cold floor. Howon looked up to see a hand helpfully being offered to him. He hesitantly accepted the hand and pulled himself up. 

"I'm sorry." The boy that knocked Howon to the floor said as he breathed heavily to catch his breath. The boy had cotton candy pink hair, white silky skin and pink plumped lips. The boy was shorter than Howon but seemed older.

"I'm sorry." Repeated the boy. "I should have watched where I was going... sorry. But ... I lost something that means the world to me and I well ... simply must find it." The older bowed and took his leave without the knowledge of Howon.

You've lost something? Howon thought. He suddenly rummaged through his bag to take out the dinosaur that hit him on his head earlier. What are the chances that this belongs to him? But I suppose it wouldn't hurt to check. Just in case.

Howon looked up to see the older leaving.

"Excuse me," Howon spoke but it was nothing but a small whisper. Howon's voice was too quiet for the older to hear, especially with the growing distance between them that grew every second.

Howon hated shouting. He thought that shouting sounded aggressive and horrible. Also when a someone shouts a lot of people look and he hated attention so why shout?

Howon felt that he had no choice but to shout. The older did say that what he lost was important to him, and he would want someone to do the same if the situation was reversed.