happy birthday baby!

one time too many
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Incheon international airport VIP lounge

 

                The families were all gathered for thier flight to hawaii for somin’s birthday adn some needed rest and for business too on the side. Gun woo, Hyun joong’s assistant, is busy with the travelling arrangements, leaving them all free to look after the little ones that are running around the lounge. With the limited space in first class, the others opted to fly business, having the area all to themselves. The ladies too, were all busy talking, excited for somin’s party and beanie’s first birthday come spring, while the dads looking for the little kids.

                Hyun joong was holding onto beanie’s training strap, as he was slowly taking his baby steps, running after the kim twins and choi seo young.

                “beanie baby, slow down.” Hyun joong cautions his son, who was in a baby training strap, too happy to care if he hits the couch at the lounge, making his father cringe, but the baby kept on walking, happily chasing seo young. He just let beanie run after seo young so he will tire and be ready for their nine oclock flight to hawaii.

                hyun joong finally scooped beanie in his arms when seo young ran to her father’s arms, asking to be cuddled.

                “come on beanie, time for sleep baby and i bet you’re hungry.” The baby squalead in his arms as hyun joong tickled him with kisses on his tummy, filling the lounge wiht his laughter. “babe, beanie, is hungry,” as they made thier way to somin who was talking with the two yoona’s and naya.

                “unnis, please excuse me, my boys are here.” Somin excused herslef, as she made her way to the couch where thier bags and other things were. she wiped her hands and took beanie in her amrs, playing more with beanie.

                “umma, mik.” Beanie says, as his father continued to tickle him, somin opening the top two buttons of her dress.

                “Babe, they’re bigger.” Hyun joong whispered to somin, making her blush.

                “mik,” beanie said, wanting the attention of his mother. Somin positioned beanie in her arms, with hyun joong covering them from prying eyes. When beanie was asleep in his mother’s arms, hyun joong left them and talked to Gun woo about their travel arrangemetns when they were approached by the attendant asking them to board the aircraft. Hyun joong led somin to the first class section with yoona, jae, naya and kyu. They all decided that everyone travelling with kids would fly first class and the rest on business class.

                Somin and hyun joong settled on thier seats for the long flight in first class, with beanie in somin’s arms, sleeping. The flight attendant came and assisted everyone, settling the babies for the night flight. After take off, the couple changed into pajamas andslipped into somin’s suite and cuddled his wife and child. Beanie woke up during the flight, asking for milk and a diaper change but again slept when hyun joong sang to him.

                With beanie between them, hyun joong just held somin’s hand. “babe, you really mean it?” he asked, hopeful for the good news.

                Somin just nodded. “by two days tomorrow.”

                “i bet it’s a girl.” Hyun joong happily tells his wife, “a pretty little princess.”

                “babe, what if it’s a false alarm?” somin asked, a worried look on her face.

                “baby, we are not expecting anything, after removing your iud and relying on feeding protection alone, anything is possible. We’ll see how it goes. Beanie is still a baby, and i’m happy at the same time worried for you.” After feeding beanie for the full six months, somin wasnt expected to ovulate, but since beanie started eating solid food, somin finally had her menses regularly, but the couple abstained on the days that somin was supposedly ovulating.

                “babe, will you be sad if i turn out not pregnant?” she asked him.

                “baby girl, no.” Hyun joong tightened his hold on her hand, “a baby is always a blessing. But i want you to be safe. We’ll talk to yoona teh moment we get to the hotel. Do you feel anything?” he asked her.

                “i dont feel anything, just that i feel pregnant. Tomorrow would be the second day.” Somin whispers, as beanie started to move.

                “my favorites are bigger, babe.” He whsipered back, making somin blush.

                “really?” she asked him, her hand fingers busy opening the buttons of her pajama top, revealing her baby pink nursing bra. Hyun joong just groaned, feeling his pants tighetning.

                “ummmma....” beanie woke up, fidgeting in hyun joong’s arms, “mik..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter