watch me

one time too many
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Uhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa………..

                “babe, that’s your cue.” He helped somin up, slipping his hard on from her, wrapping her in a hotel robe he found by the lounge. Somin went in and washed her hands, getting beanie from the crib and cuddled with him on the bed, and offered him her tit, as he fed. After feeding and changing his diaper, they went for a swim in the pool, , teasing each other under the moonlight until hyun joong cant hold it in anymore and carried her to the shower where he again made love to his wife.

 

                Wednesday morning

 

                “good morning daddy.” Somin was teasing him awake, kissing his jaw, her hand slipping under his shirt. Hyun joong stirred and pulled her on top of him.

                “good morning baby.” He hugged her tighter, “breakfast, then meeting for me, dinner with partners later.”

                “yes, baby, the girls are going shopping, and going to pick the unnies from the airport. And we’ll have lunch together.”

                “let’s get you up and ready.” Somin pulled him up from their bed, and she went to check on beanie who was still asleep. They showered together and foregone the quickie and helped him get ready for his day.

 

                Kim’s suite

 

                Hyun joong found his wife with his son on her chest, napping on their bed, the tv on. after a whole day of site tour and meetings, coming home to his family was the icing on the cake as he changed his clothes and cuddled with his little family, and somin stirred.

                “babe, sorry I wasn’t able to join you for lunch.”

                “that’s ok baby. The unnis wanted to rest,” she assured him. “how was the meeting? Any news about the shopping avenue?”

                “well, we just signed with fifteen international brands and more are wanting to join. We still have to make changes to accommodate all of them. And the ground breaking of the hotel will push thru as planned.”

                “congratulations baby.”

                “this means more work for me, but jiyong will handle this.”

                “but what about his wedding?”

                “uncle already talked to them, and yoona is ok with it. And they will be arriving tonight.”

                “that’s wonderful. he’s starting to take responsibility.” Somin says, “I already ordered dinner for us, and we’ll bring beanie next door so we can get ready for the party.”

                “ok baby, just rest first. We still have time.” He assured her.

 

                Ritz Grand ballroom

                The guests were milling about, as the kim’s made their way into the room. The crystal chandelier lending the room its soft light, while waiters with chilled champagne flutes made their way through the crowd. Hyun joong found his parents among the crowd talking to the other investors and guests. In a black Armani tuxedo and somin in a navy blue one shoulder cocktail dress, her hair in a French braid, they greeted the other guests. Hyun joong noticed men looking at his wife, as they made their rounds, sparkling juice on their flutes.

                “babe, you look hot.” He whispered to her as they made their way to the dinner table, joining their parents.

                “babe, don’t think I didn’t notice the barracuda and her friends eyeing you.” she , as they made their way to join their family for dinner. “I heard one of them was crowned Miss Souel.”

                “baby, I only have eyes for you.” he kissed the top of her head, as he helped her seat next to the younger yoona. The unnis right away took somin’s attention, wanting to gossip. Hyun joong too had his share of talk, specially with kyu, who placed several civilian clothed bodyguards for the whole family. After dinner, the MC started the program, with chairman Jung ad his wife Min ju going up the stage and formally announced the partnership of Lotus inc with the Go’s of China. The crowd clapped happily, as the project was unveiled.

                “mrs Kim, we meet again.” The barracuda joined their group, as she and her friends made the rounds of the tables, striking conversations with almost everyone.

                “You too, Mrs Go. I heard about China too. Congratulations on your wedding.” somin replied, her gaze icy, her tone clipped.

                “thank you. i heard about your difficult pregnancy, and good that hyun joong here didn’t stray.”

                “I have no plans of straying, Mrs go.” Hyun joong replied for somin.

                “its just too bad that I haven’t met you earlier mr kim. You would have been perfect for me.” the barracuda replied, wanting to get a rise at somin, and her three friends giggled. “or any of my friends. We could have partied together, and when I mean party, I mean really party.”

                “sorry but I don’t party with people I don’t know, let’s go baby.” Hyun joong again answered for somin, leading her away. hyun joong led somin out to the pool’s side, wehre no guests have wandered, the moon bright.

                “babe, I hate her,” somin complained to him, as he embraced her tightly, knowing his wife’s temper.

                “don’t mind her baby girl. I’ve heard stories again about her and her friends. And they’re not pleasant.” He says, kissing the top of her head, feeling somin relax in his arms.

                “I just don’t get it, why people have to drag everyone to their misery party.”

                “never mind her baby, we’re here for the opening, and a well deserved vacation.”

                “ok baby,” somin finally nodded her head, pulling away from his warm embrace. “let’s go inside, mom must be looking for us already.”

                “ok baby.” He finally kissed her, and led her back to the ballroom, the party in full swing. before midnight, they decided to return to their room, when somin complained of back pain.

                The family left for home a week after, with hyun joong back to his schedule. Rushing in the morning and back home for dinner. Somin stayed with beanie in their house in bukchon, after they moved in again, their room was again redecorated to accommodate beanies changing table, bed and rocking chair.

               

                Kim’s house, Bukchon

                Monday morning

 

                “babe, scarf,” somin again reminded her rushing husband, helping him with his suit. The weather has turned cold, signaling the beginning of fall, the leaves in the yard started to turn red. Beanie too will be turning six months on the weekend, cooing as he watched his parents move about from his perch on their king bed. Mornings are usually spent with them having breakfast that hyun joong makes, leaving somin to tend to their little son.                

                 “babe, please drive carefully.” He again reminded her, as she handed him his messenger bag.

                “yes, daddy, we will.” Somin replied, but he grinned at her, knowing how she drives. “we are going shopping later with the unni’s and the babies.”

                “ok baby, see you later.” he kissed her, and went back to bed to kiss beanie. “hyun sik, tell mommy to drive carefully.” Beanie giggled, as he nuzzled him.

                somin had beanie in her arms as they walked hyun joong to the carport “and you, baby girl, tonight.” he whispered.

                “tonight, baby boy.” She blushed as she answered him and waved as he g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter