barracuda!

one time too many
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wednesday

                Hong kong, Ritz carlton suite, lunch

 

                The kims’ landed in hong kong and went direct to the ritz carlton with beanie, jae, Hanna in tow and Gun woo plus two body guards. Hanna will care for beanie when somin and hyun joong will be busy and the guards as standard precautions when they travel abroad.

                “sir, lunch will be served in thirty minutes.” Gun woo tells hyun joong, as they started work on the documents needed. jae was already busy on his laptop, while talking to his wife yoona. Somin, beanie and hanna were in the bedroom, with somin feeding beanie. When beanie was finally asleep and on the king bed, somin changed into loose cotton drawstring pants, topped with a baby tee and flipflops, her hair in a messy bun, with no makeup. She too got busy with hyun joong, reviewing the documents that they brought with them.

                Ding, dong.

                Gun woo went to open the suite door and their meal was wheeled in and placed on the table.

                “babe, let’s eat first.” Hyun joong tapped somin’s shoulder, pulling her from her deep thoughts. Somin followed them to the dining table, where pasta, salad and fruit juices were served. The group talked while they were having lunch, preparing for the meeting the next day. Their meeting went on, with somin leaving them to tend to beanie when he woke up and wanted to play, letting hanna go to her room to get ready for dinner.

                “babe, gun woo made dinner reservations at tin lung heen.” Hyun joong came out of the bath, making his way to their bed, where beanie and somin were playing. Beanie was practicing to sit on his own, happily calling him dada.

                “baby love, you know so much already. What do you think of having a little sister?” hyun joong sat beside him on the bed,  with hyun sik gurgling in happiness with what his father said, making somin blush a bright red.

                “babe!” somin pinched his side.

                “what, baby girl?” he more, “I think it’s time we have a little baby girl.”

                “no. unni said to wait till beanie is two.” Somin left them on the bed, picking up her phone and took their picture together in bed, twitting it. With their active SNS, beanie has gained a lot of fans, all wanting to have a peek into their life, with fans sending gifts to his grandmother’s office in nonhyeondong.

                “hyuni, better get ready. We have reservations at seven,” somin tells him, going to the closet to pick their clothes, designer jeans, black dress shirt, moccasins and somin’s designer jeans, a pale yellow silk blouse and black peep toe louboutins, black envelope clutch. Hyun joong bathed beanie, and helped somin dress him up in jeans, baby moccasins and a black and yellow checked shirt.

                “babe, that must be hanna,” hyun joong left beanie on their bed with somin to get the door. Hanna also dressed like the kims’, stunning hyun joong.

                “unni, I’ll take beanie.” Hanna said when somin came out of their room with beanie in her arms. Beanie happily went to hanna’s arms, as the two played in the living room, pororo talking.

                Somin was riding hyun joong, on his finger, to let her moans in and the sound of the shower masking their moans, the twinkling lights of Victoria harbor in the distance.

                “come baby,” he coaxed her, as he on her shoulder, somin’s tight wet walls caressing his engorged shaft.

                “babe!” somin whimpered as she ed, with hyun joong following behind. “I love you baby.”

                “I love you baby hyuni,” somin stayed on his lap, as they both breathed heavily. “we have to get ready, beanie might be wondering where we are.” Somin stood up and his semi hard on slipped from her, their juice dripping on her thighs.

                After their shower, they both got ready  and came out of their suite after gun woo texting hyun joong that he was already at tin lung heen. 

                “baby, let’s go. Gun woo is already there,” hyun joong got beanie from hanna, as they made their way to the restaurant, the eight of them feasting on Cantonese food that somin has been craving for. No talk of business was introduced on the table, with beanie to entertain them, and with him enjoying his first try of dimsum.

               

                Thursday

                Emerald Meeting room, Ritz carlton

 

                The oblong table of the conference room, held ten chairs, as prepared by gun woo. The barracuda, celine liu-go, representatives of Dragon inc and their team were set to meet at ten o’clock that morning. Hyun joong set the meeting between Lotus inc and Mrs go, who has been delaying the project with unnecessary demands.

                At a quarter to ten that morning, mrs go and her secretary came to the conference room with three of her father in laws junior executives. The barracuda was dressed in a red pencil skirt and a black buttoned shirt, her heels clicking on the floor.

                “is mr Kim here already?”mrs go asked gun woo, as soon as she entered the meeting room.

                “he is on his way madam,” gun woo replied after bowing to her in greeting, “is there anything I can get for you?”

                “you can get me mr kim.” Celine replied.

                “yes madam,” gun woo left them inside the room, as the five from dragon inc made themselves comfortable in the seats around the table, whispering amongst themselves.

                The meeting room opened and hyun joong, jae and somin stepped inside, making their way to their seats across the Chinese.

                “mr kim! I am so glad to see you,” celine gushed, as she batted her lashes at hyun joong who was immune to her flirting, snubbing somin. Gun woo went around distributing folders, as jae called the meeting to order, shutting celine up.

                After the Chinese made their presentation, with celine pointing to her demands to make major changes to the projects, affecting budget, time allocation and the scheduled opening of the hotel, hyun joong also made his points across. Both parties were going at it heatedly, when celine made her move on hyun joong, while somin watched from her seat on the table.

                “gentlemen, if you may leave us, mr kim and I will talk about this.” Celine said, surprising the dragon inc’s representatives. Celine stood up and made her way to hyun joong, who was seated on the head of the table with jae on his left and somin on his right.

                Celine was walking towards him, swaying her hips, opening her buttoned shirt, revealing the black straps of her bra, as she tried catching hyun joong’s eyes. The junior executives and celine’s secretary were also slowly making their way out of their seats, all terrified of the barracudas temper every time they fail to do as she bid.

                “I’m sure we can come to a favorable settlement, am I not right mr kim?” celine asked, as hyun joong finally raised his brow at her, with jae and gun woo hiding their smirks, as he held his wife’s hand under the table.

                “define favorable, mrs go,” somin finally said.

                “it’s nothings that you would know, ,mrs kim. And why are you here anyway?” celine asked somin, stopping in her tracks, her gaze now directed at somin.

                “oh but I do know everything mrs go. You’ve been delaying the project, making unnecessary demands, and most of all, wasting our time.” Somin spoke up, her soft voice firm. “please do note mrs go, that we do not need this project. You came to us. you need us more than we need you.”

                “what i’ve asked are acceptable changes,” celine defended herself.

                “really?” somin asked, her brow raised. Hyun joong and jae watched somin take down the barracuda.

                “yes, really.”

                “let me see.” Somin opened the folder that hyun joong handed to her, letting go of her hand and placing his hand on her thigh. “you wanted another floor to the shopping hub that was already approved by us, when you that it’s construction are under way. People and money have already been spent.”

                “so?” celine shrugged her shoulders.

                “so, you tend to forget the safety of the shoppers. When we approved the plans, no additional floors were proposed with the islands strict building codes. Second, you wanted to terminate the contract with the current contractors because as you have stated here, they are not following the plans. But may I  remind you mrs go, the contractors that we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter