surprise!

one time too many
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After her talk with her best friend Seo yeon, she decided to book them a couple treatment at the Banyan tree spa that’s near their house. So she heads home at four in the afternoon and passed by the supermarket. She’s cooking him pasta for dinner. He said he has a surprise for her, but she’ll surprise him instead. While browsing through the aisles of the supermarket, she unknowingly wandered to the baby section. From formula to diapers, and little things that little kids could ever want was there. she was crying while looking around. Her tears falling without her realizing it.

                She hurriedly left the aisle, almost knocking a lady in her haste to leave. She paid for everything at the cashier and went to her car, still crying her eyes out. she went home again depressed. Unnie Yoona said the results would be out in three days, and she still hasn’t called. Now she’s beginning to worry that something could be totally wrong with her.

                She parked her car and went to their apartment. Everything was quiet, she slipped off her shoes and left it by the door and went to the kitchen to leave everything. she’s hurting but she cant let Hyunnie know she’s hurting. She has to pretend that everything’s fine. She showered and changed into shorts and tee shirt, so she can start dinner.

                To liven the mood, she some music, the louder the better, so she cant hear herself think. And just go like nothing’s wrong with her. she was cooking and browsing the internet. As usual, she went to Michael Kors again. He never fails to lift her mood. After cooking pasta and making the salad, she still had some time left before her husband comes home. she took a pillow and plopped down on the carpet in the living room, browsing the net, oblivious to everything until she fell asleep.

                She felt kisses on her nape, and she snuggled closer.

                “babe, why are you here on the floor?” he combs her hair away from her face, there’s still dark circles under her eyes.

                “I made dinner then i  was on the net, I guess, I’m just super tired.” She looks at him lovingly, a smile on her lips.

                “I thought I can get home ahead of you, but something came up. I had to stay and solve the problem first.” He tells her, pulling her up from the floor. The skyline of Seoul is already lighted up. “Let’s eat?” he invites her, as they walked together. He was stripping at the same time.

                “Babe, I’ll heat dinner up and you can shower. you smell!” she teases him and she ran to the kitchen.

                “Really? We’ll see. Remember the surprise?” he calls back, grinning.

                “Yes! now tell me what it is!” she tells him from their bedroom door.

                “Nope, later.” he went into the shower and sang loudly, dismissing her.

                She left him, again throwing a tantrum. We’ll see. I wont talk to you all night. you just see.  she w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter