empty :(

one time too many
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The trip from Hoshinoya to Naha was a total blur for Hyun joong who had to be strong for his wife and unborn baby. somin was in his arms as they travelled and finally reached Naha airport, one nurse from the resort came with them to assist. The nurse helped them check in their luggage and stayed withthem at the VIP lounge before their flight was called. Somin was getting paler by the hour as more blood oozed out from her.

                Hyun joong dressed in jeans and t shirt, somin in her pink summer mini dress and flip flops. She was tearing up from both pain and fear of losing the baby. their flight was called on time and they boarded in the first class section, with his arms around her all the while. The fasten seatbelt sign was turnd off and they snuggled under the blanket the flight crew gave them. Somin was still sobbing, her shoulders wracking. He continuously rubs her back as it throbs.

                “babe, does it still hurt?”

                She only nodded. hyun joong called the flight attendant to ask for tea, and promptly brought them chamomile tea. Somin took small sips of the tea, and her tears stopped flowing and snuggled under the blanket with him again.

                “babe, what will happen to the baby?” she asked him, when they were off in the air and homeward bound.

                “nothing is going to happen to our  baby. try to sleep babe, Yoona and jae will meet us at the airport.” He kisses her forehead and somin tried sleeping but her dreams are too troubling. when she was finally able to sleep, Somin was thrashing in his arms, sobbing.

                “please make my baby safe. Please.” She was talking in her sleep.

                “baby, wake up.” he shook her awake, and somin opened her eyes, her fear can be seen in them.

                “Babe, the baby.” she was sobbing again, and he was helpless in consoling her, as she was sobbing breaking his heart as well.

                The plane landed at Incheon after two hours in the air, and he led her off the plane through immigration. He was pushing hteir cart, and his arm around her, when Jae’s driver came to get the cart off his hands. Jae, yoona, and both their parents were all waiting at the arrivals section. Her mother Min ju rushed to take Somin in her arms, and his mother rushed too, and hugged them both.

                “auntie, we have to go.” yoona tells them, as she watched them wipe their tears away. The fathers led them off to the car wiaitng for them, and SOmin and hyun joong rode in the escalade with yoona and her mothers.

                “baby girl, are you ok?”her mother asked her, kwnowing what its like to face losing a baby. “mom is here.” min juwas crying again when she sees her daughter crying.

                They arrived at Cha gangnam medical center where a wheelchair was waiting for them. Somin was wheeled in and Hyun joong followed them to the emergency room, where somin was prepped and later brought to her own suite on the sixth floor.

                Their families were all present, but Hyun joong refused to leave somin’s side. He was there as yoona checked on somin, holding onto her hand

                “min, hyunnie, we’ll do the ultrasound.” Yoona was all business as she did the scan, and saw for herself the empty embyo sac.

                “Hyunnie, would you like to call auntie? Or I’ll just talk to them after?”

                “I’ll call them all now.” he left them and called on everyone to go inside the suite. he went back to somin’s side and held her hand.

                “min, you got pregnant when you were in Japan, but the baby stopped growing. The sac was empty, that’s why you experienced back pain and last night bleeding.” yoona explained to everyone, the mothers were crying.

  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter