my tigress

one time too many
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ring. Ring. Ring.

                Hyun joong woke up and tried to move but Somin is still sleeping in his arms.  they slept at 3m. he d around looking for his phone, but it’s nowhere near him. it’s coming from his blazer that fell on the floor. he moved Somin and he stood up from the bed, in all his glory. He picked up his blazer and found his phone, with five missed calls. It started ringing again.

                Good morning Hyunnie. How was the party last night?

                It was ok mom. jae, yoona, kyu and naya were with me. he tells his mother, yawning.

                Did I wake you up? his mother put him on loudspeaker, six pairs of ears are listening to him.

                Yes.

                Was Heran with you?

                No. mom, you know I don’t like her. he moved to the bed, and lied down again beside Somin. she tried her trick again last night, but she didn’t succeed.

                What trick? His mother asked him, and he told her about HEran tried to do, but he omitted the part where Somin was with him.

                You take care Hyunnie. You know how Heran likes to play. I have to go, your dad is calling me. bye.

                Bye mom.

                He put down his phone on the bedside table and pulled his wife closer.

                “Good morning Baby Hyunnie.” She greets him, saddened that he cant tell his mother about them just yet.

                “Good morning baby. mom just called. I’m sorry I cant tell her you were my date last night.”

                “it’s ok Hyunnie. The time will come when you can tell everyone about us. don’t worry. I to cant tell my parents about you. when I want to announce to the world that we’re together.”

                “I know baby. what do you want for breakfast?” he asked her, kissing her forehead.

                “I want you for breakfast.” she tells him naughtily. She moved and pushed him on his back. She straddled him, the blanket falling away from her and her perky s came to his view. Her hair falling in a y mess. She leans down to kiss him a good morning, nibbling on his bottom lip. he groans. She slides her tongue in his mouth, and they kiss hungrily.

                When their breathing became labored, she pulls away from him, and he her . “Baby, I need you now.” she whispers to him, and held his very aroused in her hand and guided it to her very wet hole. He goes into her, inch by pleasurable inch. He guided her up and down his hard shaft, her hole getting slicker by her movements.

                “Baby Hyunnie, I’m ,” she tells him.

                Ring. Ring. Ring. Her phone is ringing on the bedside table. She let her phone ring some more, ignoring it. He was ing into her, and she met him s for s. Her s bouncing with her movements. She finally cums and slumps on him.

                “Babe, you better answer your phone. I think it’s your mom calling.” He tells her, he flips them over with him continuing ing in her. she takes her phone, six missed calls and still it rings. She shushed him, and she answered her phone. He teases her, pulling out of her then slowly ing in.

                Hi mom.

                Somin, what took you so long to answer? Are you ok? She bit her lips from when he rammed himself in her. she slaps his arm,  but he teases her some more.

                Yes mom. I ‘m ok. I just woke up. he puts his finger in for her to bite when he s in her, and her mom is talking to her something about a party when they get home.

                Somin, did you hear what I just said? she closes her eyes from pleasure, and bites his finger some more.

                Yes, mom. I have to go. bye. She cuts her mother off and  just in time, he crushed his lips to hers.

                “baby, let’s do this together.” his trusts in her and they came together, her walls convulsing around his hard shaft and he spurting his into her womb. He continued ing in her, her tight walls milking him. he pulls out of her and kisses her forehead.

                “babe, why did you do that?” she asked him.

              

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter