happy first to us

one time too many
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“good morning mommy,” hyun joong kissed her forehead, the morning sun coming in through the floor to ceiling windows of their suite at the Shilla hotel. They spent the night making love, coming home after they went clubbing with the others. Beanie stayed with his grandparents, with his milk in plenty supply.

                “good morning babe, beanie must be missing us already.”

                “don’t worry, I called mama already, they will be checking out later. And not to worry about the milk, we prepared so much. It’s good for three days.”

                “ok baby, but I miss him!” somin whined, missing their baby.

                “I miss him too baby, but we forgot our anniversary.”

                “oh my! It’s last month!” somin gasped, remembering their first year anniversary.

                “yes, last week. Six Sundays to be exact.” He kissed her again, somin kissed his jaw.

                “happy anniversary baby. I cant believe it’s been a year.” Somin kissed him again, nibbling kisses on his jaw. “we lost our first blessing, then we had beanie.”

                “babe, mama organized a party for us, but you were on bed rest, so I said no, and to just have the party later. And the Hainan hotel’s ground breaking has been delayed until you can travel.” Hyun joong says, hugging somin closer to his chest.

                “wow, babe. we missed so much.”

                “no worries, we’ll make up for it. Next week, all of us are travelling to Hainan for the ground breaking. Dad already placed hyun shik’s name as owner, until he reaches the age he can handle it himself.”

                “but babe, beanie is still so small!”

                “it will still be under golden lotus but someday, all of golden lotus will be given to our children. All five of them.”

                “babe, five!” somin pulled away from him, hiding under the blanket.

                “yes baby, five. So hyun shik can have his own team to lead. We’ll have them every two years.” He says, hiding with her under the blanket. Somin squirmed as he tickled her, his fingers poking at her sides, his mouth busy on her neck, till their tickle fest turned into a steamy morning.

               

                “babe, what is that poking me?” he asked her, as he switched places with his wife, putting her under him. He kept ing in her, somin kept . The two were playing after their shower and had their breakfast from room service. The elders checked out of the hotel with beanie in tow, with the grandmothers’ fussing over him, and with their promise t bring beanie to a friends’ lunch later that day.

                “babe, it’s the string.” She answers him, but he pulled out of her.

                “string?” he asked her, helping her into her fours, the pillows catching her weight, her sticking up in the air. Hyun joong was kneeling behind his wife, holding his still hard , teasing her , knowing how crazy his wife is getting.

                “kim hyun joong! I want you, now!” she hissed at him, looking back at him, her finger teasing her , the way he taught her.

                “as you wish, my queen.” He whispered to her, raining kisses on her back, taking her finger off her , “and don’t play without me.” he slipped his penile head in her tight and wet hole, somin whimpered, as he kept his rhythm, with only his head going in  her hole.

                “baby, please.” She desperately pleaded her husband, but he only more, totally pulling out of her.

                “what please, my queen? “ he , his hardened shaft hitting her cheek.

                “get inside me, kim hyun joong.” She says, her eyes closing in despair.

                “but baby, I want to play more.” He says, his , knowing that his wife can see him through the standing mirror facing the bed. Somin was biting her lip, as their eyes locked through the mirror. Somin got fed up with his teasing, her back, and pulled him on top of her.

                “no playing, I want you.” she kissed him, “now.” She again kissed him, on his tongue.

                Hyun joong kissed her, placing a pillow under her, slipping between her parted thighs that she automatically wrapped around his waist. He kissed her chin, as she took hold of his and guided it to her waiting hole.

                “babe,” she whimpered, as he slipped in her, inch by pleasurable inch, filling her to the hilt. Hyun joong kept his movement, pulling and pushing into his wife’s slick hole, their juice guiding him in.

                “baby, let’s go together,” he coaxed her, as he felt his fast approaching. Somin nodded her yes, as she tightened her hold on his neck, her back lifting off the bed, their pelvis’ meeting, with three powerful s she exploded on his shaft, her juice gushing, and with him following after a powerful , his hips bucking more as he emptied himself in her tight walls.

                “I love you baby.” He kissed her forehead, as they both panted for breaths, somin unwrapped her legs from his hips, as he pulled his semi hard on from her, taking wipes to wipe them clean and lying down beside her, putting her on top of him.

                “babe, i miss beanie.” Somin says, the sky brightening as lights lighted with the setting sun.

                “me too, baby. But I owe you one amazing anniversary date.” He says, kissing the top of her head. He reached for his phone and dialed his mom’s number that rang  and rang before finally being answered by his dad, chung ho.

                O hyun joong.

                Dad, how is beanie?

                Everything’s fine. We’re having dinner, and he’s on his rocker, listening to us. he enjoyed the luncheon earlier, now he has more fans than you.

                Dad, we miss him already.

                Sun hi came on the line. Don’t come home, you just said goodbye to beanie, we can take care of him.

                But mama. Somin whined.

                No min. you enjoy your anniversary. Let us take care of him. And don’t worry about his milk, you prepared more than enough. See you on Tuesday night.

                But mama. They both whined, missing their little beanie, but the line went dead and when they tried calling again, their calls went straight to voice mail.

                “babe, this means, two nights of bliss for us,” he says, “and mrs kim, it’s time to get ready. We have reservations at the best hamburger place, as your mom likes to call it.” Hyun joong stepped off the bed, his ness admired openly by his teasing wife.

                “babe,” somin calls to him, letting the blanket drop, revealing her plump s, but hyun joong just offered her his hand, but she wanted to be carried, and he did.

                “my baby girl is super spoiled.” He , as he made his way into the bath, getting inside the shower stall. Somin just kissed his jaw, as she let her feet touch the floor, and warm water fell on them, she for another quickie in the shower, but when he prepa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter