wishing tree

one time too many
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“good morning baby girl.” he kisses her nape, and she turns around to face him giving him her brightest smile.

“Good morning my very hot husband.” She lays her hand on his cheek, and he takes her hand in his, nuzzling his cheek and closing his eyes.

They stayed looking at each other’s face for minutes. It’s their last day in Hong kong, and tonight’s their flight back to Seoul, they’re taking the midnight flight. They still have some more time to go around the city.

“babe, let’s go to Lam  Tsuen today. They have wishing trees there. And we can go to the temple nearby.” He tells her. “We  could wish for babies.” She tears up hearing him say babies. It still frightens her, not having children when the time comes.

“ok babe”, willing to do anything for their wish to come true. he wipes her tears away, and pulls her into his arms, embracing her tightly. They were quiet, not saying anything. After a few minutes more, she pulls out of his arms, and stands up to get ready. he was surprised, but he saw her smiling.

“Babe, come on. Let’s go. I want to make our wishes and make them come true.” she says but he was still in bed, not moving. “babe are you coming or not?” she moved around, picking what to wear. But still he was in bed.

“Mr Kim Hyun joong, are you coming or not?” she tells him, her hands on her hips, a frown forming on her face. “you tell me about wishing trees, and now that I’m excited, you just stay there.”

He moved but only to turn and stare at her more, with a big grin on his face. “Come here Mrs Kim.” He extends his hand to her, she went closer and took his hand hesitantly. He has a naughty smile on his face. When her hand was in his, he pulled her gently and she lands at his side and he points to his lips.

“What?” she asked him, a wide grin on her face, she already knows what he wants.

“Mrs Kim, you just forgot to give your wonderful, y and hot husband a kiss.” He tells her, puckering his lips at her. she gives him a peck. He groaned. She gives him another peck, he groans again. She was teasing him, when he was groaning like a dragon at her, she puts her hand on his nape, and kisses him, nibbling on his bottom lip first then slipping her tongue inside his mouth. he groans again, and he pulled her closer, on top of him.

Their tongues battled, but she was still teasing him. When she was about to pull away, he rolled over, and making him on top of her.

“Now Mrs Kim that is how you kiss your very wonderful and hot husband a good morning.” he rubs his nose on hers, and they laughed. “And yes baby, we’re going already.” He stands up and pulls her up with him.

She tiptoes and gives him a tight embrace. “Thank you babe. thank you for being the best.”

“Anything for you baby girl. anything.” He hugs her tighter. “But we have to get ready so we can get there before lunch.” He gently pushed her into the bath. She undressed and stepped into the shower stall, and started singing her song until she felt warm hands on her back, his hitting her .

“Babe,  I cant wait.” He tells her, but again, he saw blood draining away on the tile floor. “Now it’s a waste of time to shower separately, right?” he said instead, to distract her. he knows it would hurt her more if they start to make out only to stop when they’re crazy with want.

He took the soap and soaped her then him, and they ended up tickling each other and she again got distracted. Good. They contest  who made the more bubbles with the shampoo, she won because of her hair. They played like kids in the shower.

After their shower, he dries her up and himself and dressed in robes, they looked at the things they bought. From the many things they bought, they picked their clothes. Very short shorts for her and a white tee with a big heart and sneakers and he too dressed in shorts and the same white t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter