number 2?

one time too many
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The seasons have changed once more, the heat of summer prompting the whole family to leave for Hawaii for somin’s birthday, with beanie and all the little kids in tow. Jiyong and the younger yoona finally said their i do’s in february, after yoona ended all her commitments. The little kids are now walking, with beanie trying his bests to keep up with his older cousins, taking baby steps at a time.

               

Incheon International VIP lounge

 

                “baby girl, beanie is hungry.” Hyun joong carried beanie to his wife, who was sitting and talking with miyoung and the two yoonas, with the husbands taking care of the kids. The elders will meet them later in Hawaii from their business trip in Europe.

                Somin excused herself from the others and followed hyun joong to their seats in the corner, and took hyun sik from his father’s arms, as he too, sat beaside his wife, covering the baby with a feeding blanket. Somin opted to feed beanie, after trying to wean him to a bottle but developed allergies to baby formula. Dr Choi advised them to stick to feeding altogehter.

                ”babe, i’m delayed.” Somin whispered to him. 

 

 

 

authors note

i worte this last september 2015, but didnt find the courage to post. i hope this is somehting you would enjoy, after the long break i took. and also im writing again, piece by piece.

still thank you to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter