fateful friday

one time too many
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Friday. One month after the fateful night they met at Club Eden.

 

                “Baby girl, wake up.  breakfast’s ready. I have to leave early, I have a meeting at 8.” He wakes her up, he has been up since 6, now he’s in his suit and already fixing his tie. She’s still in bed, as usual. They again had a wonderful night, making love after he came in at 12, to find her waiting for him.

                “Ok babe.” she’s lying on her stomach, the blanket revealing her back. He bends down to kiss her back.

                “Baby, Kyu will go with you. don’t forget our dinner with Jae.” She only nodded. “I love you baby girl. sleep some more.”

                He left for his office at 715, plenty of time to get there, since their house is only a few minute drive from his office.

                She woke up to find herself alone in bed, and remembered he had to leave early for his meeting. She found breakfast that he made for her, and freshly made juice. She got ready for her office, and drove his blue Jaguar. They switch cars everyday to avoid SIwon from following her where she goes, plus Kyu is right behind her.

                She got to her office on time, dressed in a mini denim skirt, a plaid blouse, wedge sandals. It’s still summer so she can get away with the mini skirt. She parked the Jaguar in the basement parking lot and went up the elevator to her office.  She has to look for colors for their bedroom and how to make her walk in closet more spacious. Her apartment, has two bedrooms, a home office, a walk in closet. It’s spacious since her family owns the building.

                She greeted everyone and went to her office to search on the net designs and ideas for them. They’ll be meeting Joon gu, Hyun joong’s friend who has an architectural firm. Her old bedroom is too girly, done in pink, but now she needs something more mature and welcoming to her husband too.

                Babe, I’m here. I plan to look for design ideas. Love you

                Ok babe, I called Joon gu, he can see us tomorrow. I’m still at the meeting.

                Ok babe.

                seo yeon came in, and brought her papers to sign and Siwon’s demands.

                “Min, that guy is hot.” Seo yeon tells her, smiling, she was still busy browsing the net. “Min I said the guy is hot.” 

                Somin blushes a bright red.

                “Min, who is he?” seo yeon continued asking her, “Hey I’m your best friend. You can tell me.”

                Still she kept her silence. She’s her best friend, but Yeonie cant keep secrets from SOmin’s mother, who’s like a mother to her too.

                “Ok, so you don’t want to talk. fine. Anyway, Siwon said, if it’s not you who will take care of the event, he might bring the business to another company.”

                “Let him.” was all Somin said. now looking at Seo yeon who sat on the chair in front of her.

                “Ok. So he’s out. he said he’s coming here today.” Perking SOmin’s ears.

                “YEonie, you know I cant be alone with him.” Somin was near panic learning that Siwon is coming to the office.

                “Ok min. I’ll be with you and the others as well. We’ll have the meeting outside where everybody is.” Yeonie was trying to calm her best friend.

                Ae cha, Somin’s mothers secretary knocked on the door, “Min Siwon is here.” and Somin nearly fell off her chair.

                She cant call Hyun joong who was in the middle of a meeting. So she has to endure Siwon for fifteen minutes, tops.

                “Hello Somin, you were in a hurry to leave yesterday, so I came here today.” He walked into her office, and ae cha was left with open and Yeonie, staring daggers at him.

                “As I have told you, Seo yeon will take care of the event for you.” Somin tells him, glued to her chair. She panics and dials her husbands phone, who has just finished his meeting.

                “No I don’t want anybody else, I want you. I wanted you since college. But you’re playing hard to get, too much. I like it. It gives me a thrill.” Siwon said, coming closer to her. hyun joong was listening on the other line, his jaw clenching. He dials KYu’s number on another phone, but he kept listening to what was happening to Somin on the other line.

                “I’m sorry but I have to go. if you want us to handle the event for you, Seo yeon and the others are more than willing to assists you. now please excuse me, I have to leave. I have an appointment with another client.” Somin stood up and took her purse, her phone still on her hand. she passed Siwon but he grabbed her arm, blocking her way.

                “I don’t know who the guy you were with, but you’re mine. Whoever he is, I’ll find out and I’ll make him pay. Remember? I’m rich, I can do anything.”

                “Let go of my arm.” Somin tells him, pulling her arm. Ae cha and Yeonie was shocked beyond belief at Siwon’s boldness.

                He yanked her harder, touching his chest to hers, and tells her, “You’re mine. I’ll have you in my bed sooner than you can say your guy’s name.”

                Somin was able to free herself from his grasp and made a run for the office outside and took the elevator out. siwon was held back by the other women after their initial shock. Siwon has become bolder. Before it’s just phone calls and lewd and rude behavior whenever they have meetings for events, but now he came all the way to her office, without an invitation and went as far as to grab her.

She went into the elevator and pressed for the basement where her car is parked. When the doors closed, she fell on the floor, crying and shaking. Siwon was at her feet, and just in time the elevator doors closed on his face. It was a good thing, the elevator went straight to the basement, and the door opens with Kyu waiting for her. hyun joong called him to meet her at the basement and was asked to her home. 

Kyu picked her up from the elevator floor and helped her up and into his BMW.

                Kyu put her in the BMW and drove away, her hand shaking, she calls her husband, but he’s already on the other line,

“Baby, come home. I’ll wait at the parking area, Kyu knows what to do.” When she heard his voice, she sobs some more, worrying him.

“Babe, he came, babe. we didn’t know what to do. Babe, I’m scared.” She tells him  on the phone.

“Baby girl, come home and we’ll talk.” he talked to her some more to distract her and calm her down. Siwon wasn’t able to follow them, because he doesn’t know which car she rode in.

Kyu drove them to the basement parking where Hyun joong was waiting for them. He opened the car door and saw his wife’s face, he wanted to hit something or someone in anger.

“Thanks Kyu.” Was all he said before he picked her up from the car, and carried her home. they went inside their bedroom and she curls into a ball on the bed, with fear in her eyes. He removed her shoes and pulled the drapes in their room, bathing it in shadows.

“babe, I’m sorry babe. i cant be there for you.” he tells her, embracing her from the back, drawing her into his arms, she turns and cries her heart out to him. when she raised her arms, he saw the marks Siwon left on her arm.

“Hyunnie, I cant take this anymore. He came into my office and said those things, about me and you. he said he’ll destroy you. he said he’s rich and he can do anything to you and destroy you. Babe, I’m scared. And he followed me and now he might know where we live.” She cries some more.

“Babe, trust me, he cant do anything to me. Jae and I already talked. We just need more time.” I’m way richer than him. he just wait for me to make my move, and I’ll make him pay.

“but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter