happy for you

one time too many
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Friday evening, Yong su san, Jong nogu

 

                “babe, seung hyun invited us to club answer tonight, the guy’s will all be there, and I think seung hyun has an announcement.” Hyun joong tells his wife as they were having dinner. After hyun joong’s and meeting and somin’s teasing, they made love in their little aparmtnet until nine that evening, when somin’s stomach started to complain.

                “ok babe.”

                “and this Sunday, we’ll have our soccer practice, except for jae and mickey who’s in China for business.” He tells her, as he sees his wife happily eating instead of talking or pushing her food around her plate.

                After dinner, they went home to change clothes to go clubbing. Somin picked a black mini balloon skirt, a grey glittery tube and blazer, jimmy choo mini sling bag and black pumps, hyun joong in black jeans, grey shirt and black blazer.

                The kim’s were talking happily when they reached cheondamdong and found an empty parking space, the front of the club thick with the Friday party crowd. the security people let them in right away and they went up to the second floor where the party of seung hyun was. Friends from previous parties that they’ve attened were all there, an open bar with three bartenders were busy mixing everyone’s orders and a buffet table was set on the the other side. The boys were all happily talking with their girls.

                “hi min!” tiffany called them when they got inside the room. Somin is now more at ease with their friends. Different party, same people. even Tae wook and Hye jung were there, cuddling in the corner.

                “unni!” somin greets Tiff  and Seung hyun was right beside her.

                “so happy you could both make it!” Tiff tells tehm. Hyun joong too was beside his wife, “there’s sparkling pear and grape juice for you.” tiff tells them, knowing their pact to abstain from alcohol.

                The group was joined by Tae wook and Hye jung, and were talking. The girls sat themselves down on one of the couches and were giggling together. at midnight, seung hyun went to the stage and got hold of the mic, calling everyone’s attention. Hyun joong too went to sit beside his wife, cuddling on the couch.

                “thank you all for coming on very short notice.” Seung hyun started talking, but Min ho got impatient.

                “hyung, I know it’s not your birthday. So why are we here? are you getting married?” min ho teased from the back, and everyone seconded in the teasing.

                “yeah, who’s the lucky girl?” ji yong also teased.

           

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter