sanya

one time too many
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunday, Sanya, Hainan

 

                The swaying palm trees greeted the kims and the jungs when the plane landed at  phoenix international airport, where vacationers were pushing and pulling carts and luggage. Beanie is carried by hyun joong in his podaegi, as they made their way through arrivals, with somin’s hand in his. security escorts came to fetch them, taking hold of their luggage. Press people came to the airport and the dads were briefly interviewed, and pictures were taken.

                After the brief interview, they all made their way to the ritz carlton, where villas were reserved for them, surrounding an infinity pool and the perfect view of yalong bay, giving them utmost privacy. Auntie kwon and two young nurses who went with them on the trip to take care of the little ones, naya’s twins, so young and beanie. Jae didn’t join them, pending yoona’s clearance from her doctor to travel. Jiyong and the younger yoona are busy with their autumn wedding, and mickey busy with business and his fiancé will be joining them the next day.

                Hyun joong and somin were led into a single bedroom villa fronting the pool, with their parents into the nearby villas. Naya, kyu, seung hyun, mi young and gunwoo will be taking the flight the next day with the kids. The kim’s stepped into their villa with the bellboy with their luggage, the earth toned and airy welcome them with its floor to ceiling windows opening up to an infinity pool and a view of yalong bay.

                “Mama said we’ll have dinner with them.” Somin got beanie from him from the podaegi.

                “beanie baby, let’s have our nap.” Somin cooed the baby and placed him on the king bed. Hyun joong pulled their luggage into the walk in closet, and taking out an oversized shirt of his for somin to wear and beanies things.

                Hyun joong changed his clothes and watched beanie on the bed, while somin changed into her shirt and came back to take beanie for his feeding. Somin propped on pillows and placed beanie on her tit, who hungrily, groaning when hyun joong caressed his cheek, and daddy just laughed. After feeding, he burped the baby and somin laid down as she waited for hyun joong to place him in the crib.

                “babe, rub.” She asked him and he rubbed her back, kissing her shoulder.

                “nap baby, I’ll take care of beanie.” He rubbed her back more, until he felt her steady breathing, pulling her into his arms as he too fell asleep, waking up two hours later when beanie started crying. Somin too woke up, and fed beanie, just in time for an early dinner.

                The family had dinner at Fresh 8, with hyun joong carrying beanie. The whole group including the nannies and auntie kwon went with them, but somin opted to care for beanie instead of leaving him to his nannies. After their early dinner, the grandparenst took beanie from somin, insisting that they enjoy the night on the beach. Hyun joong and somin walked on the beach, but went back to their villa early so they can bathe and put beanie to bed.

                “come on, baby, smile!” hyun joong cooed his son so he can take his picture and twit it, but the baby was fussy, not wanting anything except to be cuddled by his mom.

                “babe, beanie is warm.” Somin says, as she lay against the pillows with beanie on her chest.

                “wait babe, I’ll call mama.” He dialed their room and soon after, knocks on their door came. He hurriedly opened the front door and the grandparetns came in with auntie kwon and the young nurses.

                “what happened?” his father chung ho asked.

                “beanie has a slight fever, and he was fussy after we bathe him.” Somin says, as beanie on his pacifier, not wanting to leave somin’s arms.

                “hyun joong, call dr choi.” His mother tells him. Luckily dr choi picked up their call, and told them what to give him. They brought baby medicines before they flew to Hainan, as he said for cases of emergency. Hyun joong took medicines from beanie’s bag and went back to the living room.

                “babe, what did dr choi say?” somin asked him, as her mother min  ju took beanie from her as he handed her the medicine bottle.

                “babe, he said to give him something for his fever, and still feed him as usual. And not to worry, it could be because of the long travel and tomorrow he’ll be good as new.” He kissed her forehead, pulling her into his arms, noticing her fright.

                “babe, don’t worry it’s going to be ok.” He assured her, and gave beanie his medicine. The baby cried and somin hurriedly took him from her mother’s arms, and cooed him.

                “hyunni, call us when he worsens. Come on everyone, the baby needs his rest.” Jun woo ushered everyone out of the villa, leaving the kim’s in the their room with somin propped on pillows and beanie on her chest, the room lighted by beanie’s night light. Hyun joong laid down with his wife and child, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter