yoona, it's somin

one time too many
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cha gangnam Medical Center, Monday dawn

 

                At midnight after somin’s birthday dinner at Hotel shilla, she was rushed to Cha gangnam medical center for contractions.  Their parents and jae and yoona met them at the emergency entrance, with more reporters tailing them, all wanting a scoop. Security people had to block their entrance to the VIP area, where somin was wheeled in. contractions are now more persistent and came like clockwork. Somin was given medicines to help little beanie inside somin’s womb, and she finally slept when her sleeping tab took effect. Hyun joong cuddled somin in bed, praying for his unborn child and pregnant wife’s safety, until he too fell asleep.

               

                KIM-JUNG HEIR “LITTLE KIM” IN DANGER.  Headlines of the newspapers came the next day with a shot of hyun joong carrying somin at the Hotel shilla’s lobby.  Almost all of the dailies carried the same story, their house phones ringing endlessly, the office phones at lotus inc and grandpa kim’s car office buzzing. The secretaries answering frantically. Netizens who watched hyun  joong and somin blossom with their love, offered prayers and words of encouragement for the whole family. Flowers, bears, gifts, fruits filled the front gates of their residence at Bukchon, the household help were given instructions to receive each and to take their senders names.

                “jung woo, let’s issue a press statement.” Chung ho says, as they were having breakfast at the kim’s kitchen.

                “somin need to rest. The media wants a piece of her and hyun joong. The gates are full already. There are so many gifts left by the gate. Auntie kwon instructed the guards and two helps to accept them all at the gate.”

                “I know. The kids are trying their best to keep this out of the media’s eyes.” Chung ho says, as he sipped his coffee.

                “I pity my poor daughter, she has to go through what I experienced when I was pregnant with her.” Min ju says, tearing up.

                “we’ll pull through this. Let’s offer prayers at the temple later. And finish the nursery. Somin still has two weeks more, little Kim needs his nursery.” Sun hi says, offering comfort to her friends.

 

                Cha gangnam medical center, Monday morning

 

                “morning, baby girl.” hyun joong felt somin stir in his arms, as he watched the news on tv with her on his arms. “morning little Kim.” He caressed her swollen belly, feeling little kim move.

                “morning baby daddy.” She smiles at him, scooting closer to him, drawing strength from his warmth.

                “babe, little beanie is on the news,” he says, as a program host tallied the newspaper headlines. The picture of hyun joong carrying somin in his arms at the Shilla hotel gracing all the newspapers headlines. “mama said the gates and the yard are almost full with gifts, bears and flowers for you. most are from those who bashed you when we got married and believed Minah.”

                “babe, let’s twit a picture that I’m alright, that we’re hanging on. two more weeks, we can wait for that, and have beanie,” she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter