missing you

one time too many
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After sending Somin off, Babe went back to the restaurant where his friends were. His friends wanted to experience night life in Seoul. He’ll be bringing them later to the club where he met Somin, the girl who’s scent has been stuck to him since last night.

                First time for a girl to ever leave an impression on him. He  broke rules last night. first. Sleep with someone but never spend the night together. What he did. He slept with her in his arms until 8 in the morning. second. , don’t make love. What he did. He made love with her. third. Never touch a . What he did. He not only bedded a , but he took care of her after, he even went out of his way to buy medicine for her and breakfast. fourth. Never leave his number with any of his playmate. What he did. He himself entered his name on her phone.

                But his most important rule that he just broke. Once a playmate, never play with her again. Ever. What he did. When he saw her in the restaurant about to be mauled by her client, he made efforts to save her. not once, but thrice.

                He and his American friends finished dinner and went to Club Eden, where he met Somin. when he goes to Eden, or any other club, he parties hard. Women come to him like moths. And he parties with them, but for the past months, no one night stands for him. Until last night.

                Tonight, all the women he partied with came to him, inviting themselves to the little party he and his friends were having. But he stayed o the sidelines. Not interested in the games they were playing. Games that before always led them to bed.

                His mind was somewhere else. On the girl he saved tonight. The girl who made him break all of his rules.

                While his friends and the girls partied on, he stayed glued to his seat, nursing a bottle of beer for the past hour. His thoughts on the girl. fighting with himself whether to call her or not. His desire to call her won.

               

                Somin was in the bath, taking a shower and singing her favorite song, to forget about what Siwon did to her. she knew what she was up against. But a client would be a client first, before anything else. If not for him, she didn’t like to imagine what Siwon would have done to her.

                I think I should thank him. But how?

                While singing in the bath, her phone rang and rung. Five missed calls from Babe.

                When she got out and was in her pajamas, lying in bed, she checked her phone. Five missed calls. She tried calling him again, but her calls went straight to voicemail.

                You called?

                No reply came, until she fell asleep. Dreaming of him, kissing her.

               

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter