not ever!

one time too many
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After their shower and dressed in pajamas, SOmin jumped in bed, covering herself with the blanket, turning her back to Hyun joong. he moved to wrap his arms around his wife, and pulled her into his warm embrace.

“good night babe. love you.” was all Somin said to him.

He moved to kiss her nape, knowing it drives  her crazy with want.

“Babe, what did Minah say to you?” he asked, and she stiffened in his arms and turned around to face him.

“babe, will you leave me next month?”

He was speechless.

“Or next year?”  she asked him, her eyes again filling with tears.

“what!” he asked surprised.

“next month?” again she asked him.

“Babe, don’t tell me you believed her!”

“Next year?”

“Baby, you know I’ll never leave you.”

Somin is now crying in his arms, sobbing. And he pulled her closer, kissing her tears away.

“Babe, remember our vows? That we’ll always love each other, no matter what? I promised you I will be the best husband, friend, lover you can ever asked for? I promised to always be by your side, no matter what happens? Our vows are for forever not next month or next year.” he reminded her of their vows. She only nodded, her crying didn’t stop.

“but why did Mi nah say now that you met again, you’ll go crawling back to her, and that you’re the best lover she ever had, you really know how to make her .” Somin told him everything that Mi nah said to her, no point in keeping it a secret.

“Babe, what she said were all lies. She followed me to Maldives, when I was there, she tried to get it on with me. but no, thanks, I knew what she was after. Me and my MIT friends were at the bar, getting drunk, when she came unto me. I went to the rest room and she followed me inside, and tried to have with me then. Babe, I was drunk but I wasn’t stupid. I knew her from the parties that I went to, and she targets guys she knows can give her what she needs. She tried but everything she did turned me off.  I know, she’s beautiful, famous and I played around, but never with her. that was around winter before we met and made love for the first time.”

“babe she said you were willing to give up everything for her, but she said what’s your use when you cant buy her the things she wants anymore? When you’ll be disowned?”

“I really have to talk to her. I thought she stopped after she leaked pictures of us together in Maldives, but baby, she and I were never together in Maldives. I still have the pictures on my laptop, where I was and with  whom, she was never in any of those. When she leaked the pictures to the media, mom got fired up again, and asked me if it’s all true. I showed her the pictures that I had, and mom believed me. mom did what she does bests, she confronted Mi nah. Mom told Mi nah to stop whatever she’s doing or else she can look for another talent company to handle her career. Baby, she’s being handled by your uncle’s company just like Heran. I never made the connection about how close our parents are, but after that, MI nah went away to the US.”

“But babe, why now? why is she back now?” SOmin asked him.

“I don’t know baby girl. but trust me, ok? like you always do.”

“you know I have faith in you, I never believed anything she said, only the leaving me next month part. But babe, I don’t want this. two more days, and we’ll know if I’m pregnant or not. I don’t want to disappoint you again.” Somin started crying again. hyun joong tightened his embrace, trying to pacify her.

“baby, don’t please. We waited this long, please don’t think of what she said anymore. I was never her lover and I have no plans to ever start something with her. ”

“but why did she have to kiss you? and when I went to the rest room, I came back, I saw you and her whispering? I almost walked out, but I thought of unnie. I didn’t want to embarrass you in front of them. I waited the whole night to talk to you. I want it straight from you.”

“Ok baby, I’ll tell you. she told me how much she wants me tonight and even suggested I let you go home alone so we can party some more. babe, I don’t know how to tell you because I know how  much it will hurt you but we promised no secrets, remember?”

Somin just looked at him, her face became blank and didn’t speak but only looked at him.

“if you don’t want me anymore, if you’re not happy with me, just tell me now. so I wont look like a fool when the time comes. If you plan to leave me now, go. I’ll just tell mom and dad that we decided to end this as early as now. I’m sure mom would love Mi nah when they’ll get to know her better. You don’t have to worry about me. I’ll just leave the country and leave you in peace.”

After Somin told him everything, her voice cracking up, she turned her back to him again, and curled into a ball. Her shoulders wracking, her sobbing continued.

“Baby girl, please look at me.” he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter