nine months!

one time too many
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Two weeks have passed, their little family is still getting used to waking up in the middle of the night, with the baby fussing and somin’s wound healing nicely. The grandmothers’ bringing little beanie everywhere with them and auntie kwon while hyun joong went back to work in Lotus Inc and somin tagging along, busy with beanie’s christening and party preparations. Hyun joong naps in the office while somin goes out with the driver, tired from the sleepless nights of taking care of his son and wife.

                “look at mommy baby,” somin calls out to beanie as hyun joong bathe him in their sunny bathroom, the phone in her hand. Hyun joong cooed the baby, who smiled at them.

                “there!” somin clicked and clicked on her phone, as the baby enjoyed his morning bath. after his bath, hyun joong wrapped him in a towel and placed him on their king sized bed.

                “babe, no powder, lotion or any scent.” Somin tells him, as he was putting on his diapers and into another onesie and socks. the baby smiled when somin kissed his foot, blinking at them. They were playing with the baby with them still in their pajamas when sun hi came in to take beanie from them.

                “you two, get ready. Sulli said to be on time.” Sun hi says, getting the baby from the bed.

                “but mama.” Hyun joong protested, when his mother already had beanie in her arms and walking out of their room.

                “no buts, kim hyun joong. We have to be there on time, remember sulli did this favor for you.” sun hi reminded him, sliding their bedroom door closed. Sulli said yes to the photoshoot, despite her busy schedule and squeezed them in. Somin left him and walked in their closet, picking out clothes for them. Light blue cut offs and pale yellow polo shirt and a patterned pink mini dress for her. The other clothes that they’ll need for the shoot were already prepared by auntie kwon and loaded into the van.

                Somin was in the shower when he came in, taking hold of the shower ball, nuzzling the side of her neck.

                “baby, you showered without me.”

                “I called you but you were busy.” Somin says, enjoying his kisses.

                “I checked our SNS, there’s thousands of likes for the picture this morning.” He splayed his hand on her now again flat tummy, drawing circles, making somin moan in want.

                “babe, later, you wont hear the last of this from mama if we’re late.”

                “later then?” he the raindrop shower head, warm water falling on them, with somin nodding in agreement.

                After their shower, they changed clothes and went their way to the nearby Gwanghamun palace for their photoshoot for their first stop. Sulli and her staff set up everything, when the kim’s got to the area. Beanie too liked the warm weather, as sulli took pictures of them walking and enjoying the scene. The grandmothers’ enjoyed the shoot, especially when beanie became fussy when he wanted to feed and napped, giving sulli time to take pictures of the couple in hanbok. After the shoots in the palace, they went home to take more pictures in the flower and vegetable gardens, with them still in their hanboks.

               

               

                Saturday lunch, Yeong bing gwan gardens, Shilla Seoul

 

                The summer weather was perfect for Beanie’s christening at the Myeongdong Cathedral. Close family and friends stood witness and their friends stood as godparents. Hyun joong carried beanie in a podaegi, Father Baek happily celebrating the mass. Beanie only cried when water was poured on him, and stopped when somin cooed him. After his baptism, the family headed to Hotel shilla where the lush garden has been decked out for the party. Three hundred close family and friends came to the party, bringing gifts for the baby. The gardens and the inner hall was filled with balloons, flowers in yellows and blues. Families from Chuncheon all came, aki’s family from Japan, and business associates all came to celebrate Beanie’s christening and somin’s thanksgiving for her safe delivery. The week before the party, beanie had his check up and vaccination while somin visited yoona and went with to visit yoona’s aunt who will now be their OB GYN.

                Hyun joong dressed in a light grey summer suit and somin in a light pink mini dress, with beanie in his white christening gown and in a light blue podaegi carried by hyun joong, welcoming the guests for lunch. Father BAek came, excited to welcome beanie to the Christian world.

                 “brothers and sisters, I now introduce to you, Kim hyun shik.” Father baek introduced beanie to everyone. The proud parents carried around kim hyun shik, aka beanie, taking their pictures together. Beanie started crying, prompting hyun joong and somin to bring him to the room at the function hall, so somin can feed him. Lunch was served after the ceremony and picture taking.

                “our hyun shik, is hungry. come to mommy, baby.” Somin sat comfortably on the couch after ping her dress, revealing her full s to beanie. hyun joong unfastened the podaegi and handed a fussy beanie to somi who latched onto somin’s , hungrily, with her his head. Hyun joong watched, captivated by his sons eagerness.

                “babe, one month and he has grown so big already.” Somin says, as beanie closed his eyes, but not letting go of somin’s .

                “I know baby, and it was a good idea to have transferred the furniture to our room. I don’t think we need it anymore.” Hyun joong took hold of beanie, burping him as somin fastened her dress again. Auntie kwon came knocking, to take beanie from his parents so they too can have lunch and enjoy their time with family and friends. Hyun joong and somin joined their guests and had lunch, sitting with aki and mijun’s table. A pregnant yoona and mi jun were busy chatting with mi young who gave birth to a baby girl a few months before somin, but hyun joong had other things on his mind. Somin had her hand drawing circles on his thigh, prompting him to fidget in his seat.

                “baby, stop.” He whispered to her, catching her hand in his.

                “I didn’t do anything.” Somin denied but a blush started on her face. He just kissed her cheek, bringing her hand on top of the table. Ji yong noticed and raised his brows, hyun joong blushed.

                The party winded down, the guests leaving after having shared in the kim’s and the jung’s good fortune but the youngsters all decided to check in at the shilla, with plans of getting together clubbing that night. the choi’s little girl and beanie would be staying with auntie kwon at their parents suite.

 

                Shilla suite, after dinner

 

                After dinner at their parents suite, somin and hyun joong bathe and fed the baby, and expressed milk for him later. Hyun joong was reading beanie a story from the storybook that jiyong and yoona gave him. Little hyun shik listened to his father make gurgling noises, his mother had him on her chest.

                “babe, beanie is now officially a Christian and a month old.” Hyun joong says, laying on his back on their bed.

                “and?”

                “nothing baby, I’m just thankful that he’s one month already.” He says, blushing, with his wife knowing what was running on his mind.

                “I know babe, my wound is not painful anymore.”

                “babe, how soon can we have another beanie?” he asked her, turning to face her on the bed.

                “unni said, when beanie turns two, we should be pregnant already.” Somin says.

                “ok, baby.” He nodded and kissed beanie’s feet, noticing that he was already asleep in somin’s arms. “babe, let’s get him next door. It’s time to get ready.” He stood up from the bed, and got hold of beanie’s things that they need to bring next door.

                Ring. Ring.

                Kim. We’re outside your door, so young is asleep.

                Ok, coming choi. Hyun joong dropped the call, helping somin with the baby. He opened the door to their suite, where a happy seung hyun was carrying the four month old so young and a fresh faced mi young. Hyun joong led them to their parents suite, knocking on the door, with grandma min ju waiting by the living room.

                “well, what took you so long?” she asked them, but with a wide grin on her face. Somin reluctantly handed hyun shik to her mother, placing him on her chest, with beanie barely noticing. The mothe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter