tipsy me

one time too many
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They kissed some more, making out on the dance floor, showing Gun woo that they’re together and loving every moment of it. Hyunnie caresses her cheek, showing Gun woo his wedding band. He turns his wife around, his arm around her waist again, his lips on her nape, nibbling, moving to her ear lobe. Somin’s hand reaching out to her husband’s neck, again showing everyone, they belonged to each other. Their rings catching the lights and sparkling.

“babe, I so want you right now.” his was hitting her . “Babe tequila game again?” he invites her.

“One more song babe. then we’ll play a different one. We do it at home.” she tells him, with a naughty smile on her face.

“Baby, you really make me hot all the time.” He was her neck, giving her a hickey. She turns around again, and kisses his neck, inhaling his scent.

“babe you always smell wonderful. Let’s go home?” she whispers to him so they can continue their game at home. he lead her away from the dance floor, shielding her from the crowd near the bar. Gun woo pulled Somin on the arm, and Hyun joong turned to him,

“What now?” Hyun joong asked him. standing between his wife  and Gun woo.

“I’m not talking to you. I like to speak to Somin, in private.” Gun woo insisted, with his breath smelling of alcohol.

“if you have to say anything to her, say it here, in front of me.”

“never mind, I’ll just find her later. and why are you always with her? are you the guy she’s going to marry? Don’t you know it’s me?” Gun woo insisted, Hyun joong’s jaw was clenching.

“babe, let’s just go.” Somin pulls him away, and Gun woo was left again alone.

They got back to the VIP room, the others are now having beer bombs.

“hyunnie, join us!” Mi joo invites them. They again sat on the couch, and joined the group.

“before it was just us, Jae and Hyun joong, now we’re married and Jae is soon to be married, let’s get together like this every Friday. A toast to the newlyweds!” he raised his glass and they all toasts for the two. They had the best Friday again, going home tipsy and laughing.

Before they went home, they passed by a convenience store to buy the request of his wife, tequila and lime. All she said was that they would be playing a game. She stayed in the car, waiting for him. she’s smiling at the idea of them playing their little game.

“Mrs Kim, your order of tequila and lime is here. and chocolates, ice cream.” He then drove them home.

They went into their apartment, laughing like crazy, she was already very tipsy and he was happy to see his wife happy as well.

“babe, are we still going to play now? or later?” he asked her, she left her shoes in the foyer, and started ridding herself of her clothes on the way to the bathroom. She didn’t hear him, she was swaying almost hitting the wall, then laughing so hard as if she hasn’t seen the wall in her life.

He knew she was tipsy, and tipsy is good. She forgot all her problems with Siwon and Gun woo. She left a trail of clothing to the bathroom, where she was brushing her teeth with her eyes closed, and humming to a song he didn’t get and she laughs some more.

He did the same, undressing and brushing his teeth, and watching her laugh at herself in the mirror. She made faces in the mirror, and she laughed some more, he joined her in her idea of fun. After playing with the mirror, she stepped into the shower stall and pulled him in with her. the water cascading over them was heavenly, and she was closing her eyes. Her arm propped on the wall, and he knew she was almost asleep. He took towels and dried them off and wrapped her in her robe.

“Baby Hyunnie, you know, you’re the best thing there ever is?” she tells him, laying her palm on his cheek, and he sees the pain her eyes. “I cant give you a baby, I’m a burden, people come after me. But you always, always take care of me. I cant even give you the very thing you wish for. I’m useless, you know that? What did I ever do to deserve you? ” she walked away from him and removed her robe and fell on the bed.

He felt her pain, the alcohol made her speak what’s in her heart. By tomorrow, surely she would forget everything.

She mumbled in her sleep, until she sobs. “I only want to be a good wife, you know that? A good wife. But how can I be a good wife? When I cant even bear children to give you?”

She was cr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter