lub. dub.

one time too many
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Wednesday morning, Bulgari resorts, Bali

 

                “babe, lift your leg.” Hyun joong was kneeling between her parted legs, lifting one leg onto his forearm, the sun barely up, his morning hard on teasing her lips. Somin followed him, and he rubbed his engorged shaft at her already wet slit, and pushed in, gaining him a moan from his pregnant wife. He was kissing the side of her neck.

                “baby hyunni!” somin groans as he slid back in, hitting her hot spot over and over again, her back arching off the bed.

                “you love this babe?” he asked her, on the side of her neck, giving her a new hickey.

                “I love this! You’re so deep in me babe.” she moaned some more as her was fast coming.

                “come for me baby, together,” he coaxed her, feeling her tight sheath clenching onto his shaft, her juice flowing, her tight hold on his neck tigethened even more.

                “I love you baby hyunni.” Somin grunted and came hard on his shaft, trigerring his own . Hyun joogn kissed the side of her neck more, catching their breaths, staying inside her .

                “wow, baby, wow.” Somin says, and he pulled out his semi hard on from her tight sheath.

                “good morning, baby.” He kissed her forehead, and she grinned at him. He wiped them both off, some juice wetting the white duvet, that he quickly wiped off.

                “good morning baby.” he laid down again, putting her on his chest, watching the sun rise from their floor to ceiling glass windows.

                Ring, ring. Her phone started ringing, her mom was calling.

                “morning mom.”

                “yes, dinner.” Somin says on the phone. “mom wait.”

                “babe, what time will we get home? I just told mom dinner.” Asking hyun joong.

                “around seven tonight.” He answered her, somin handed him the phone.

                “yes mama, we’ll be there by seven tonight,” he answered his mother in law.

                “yes mama, we brought warm clothes.”

                “ok mama, see you.” min ju ended the call and he placed the phone on the bedside table, pulling his wife closer.

                “what did mama say?” she asked him, snuggling closer  to him.

                “she said dress warmly and that we’ll have dinner at Shilla.” He tells her. “jae and yoona got home yesterday and we’ll be having dinner together.”

                “oh.” Was all somin said, her sstomach started to rumble.

                “Babe, I think it’s time for breakfast then a swim. We have to be at the airport at ten,” he stood up from the bed, his sticking out as he picked up his boxers from the floor.

                “babe, omelet and lemonade please.” Somin asked him, and dressed in his shirt, walking around their room. Somin started packing their things as he ordered food from room service. Somin changed into a sky blue bikini and walked off into the deck, the warm tropical sun meeting them both. The two played in the water until breakfast came, soaking up some more sun while eating. Somin dressed in a light pink cashmere turtleneck sweaeter, mini denim skirt and knee high boots while hyun joong dressed in designer jeans, a light blue shirt worn over a long sleeved dark blue shirt and sneakers, and headed to the airport for their flight back home.

                The resort provided them a car to the airport, with somin grinning at him when they checked in and sat in the lounge, waiting for their flight to be called. The airport was filled with tourists, all excited to soak up some sun. stalls of batik and other local flare are everywhere, all inviting the tourists to have a peek.

                “what?” he asked her.

                “babe, it’s weird. I’m in cashmere and so far, all the people here are looking at us. And they’re all in shorts and tank tops.”

                “babe, mom said dress warmly.” Was all he said, as they cudddled on the seat. “babe, mom also reminded us  about the party, she said last minute changes have been made. It’s been changed to a masquerade ball, and again reminding me to tell you about your dress.”

                “I’m sure aunt Jin young already had it covered, and the soccer match will be this weekend.” She tells him, her eyes darting to a nearby stall with batiks on sale.

                “Monday, I’ll be back to work.” He says, his eyes also drifting to where his wife’s eyes travlled. He stood up and led her to the stall, and ended up buying table runners and place mats. Somin shopped until their flight was called to be boarded.

                Settled in their first class seats, a chick flick playing, somin was in hyun joong’s arms, making up for the last time when he was busy the whole flight preparing for the summit. They both fell asleep in the middle of the movie, catching up with sleep, since last night they made love contless times until the wee hours of the morning.

                It was seven in the evening, when their plane landed safely on Korean soil. Somin’s nght sickness was starting to kick in, and they both got ready to meet their parents. After passing through immigrations, the driver took the cart from hyun joong and their mothers came to them, bringing coats for them to ward off the cold.

                “welcome back kids. Jae and yoona are already at Shilla.” Sun hi tells them as they walked off to their car, with the dads waiting inside.

                “min, your dress for the ball is all  ready. You have to try it on, looks like Bali was good to you.” her mother tells her, as their car navigated through the busy streets. Twinkling lights were now draped on the now leafless trees. The moms kept on talking, somin was just nodding and smiling.

                The family reserved a private dining room at Ariake in shilla, the valet opening the car doors for them, with the moms leading the way to the restaurant.

                “babe, I have to go,” somin whispers to him, dragging him to the restrooms, without their parents noticing.

                Somin went and retched all that she ate on the plane, coming out of the restroom pale.

                “babe, let’s go?” somin went to him, and he followed her to the room their parents were waiting in.

                “where have you been?” sun hi asked them when they stepped inside and seated beside Min ju.

                “baby girl, are you ok? You’re pale,” her dad noticed.

                “I’m ok daddy, just tired.” Somin replies, avoiding meeting his eyes. “dad, can I have ramen?” somin asked, knowing her mother frowns on the mention of ramen. “no spice dad, just plain broth.”

                “what’s wrong min?” her mother asked her, noticing her paleness. Everyone followed suit, fussing over somin. Yoona just smiled at them, with a knowing glint in her eyes.

                “mom, I’m just a little queezy from the food I ate, they served curry on the plane.” Somin tried laughing their concern off, with hyun joong agreeing to what she said.

                “min, did you try their golf course?” yoona asked somin to lead the story away from somin.

                “it was amazing unni! It was warm too!”

                “min, tomorrow, we’ll go shopping for coats. Hyunni, when are you going back to work?” his mother asked him, forgetting about somin’s paleness.

                “Monday mom. I want some time to rest. And shop, of course.” He answered, knowing the mothers wont let them rest without agreeing to go shopping.

                “unni, how was the honeymoon?” somin asked yoona, as the server started to bring in their orders. Hyun joong and jae too were busy talking.

                “it was amazing! Too many places to see, too many food to try out.” Yoona tells somin of their European holiday. “min, are you pregnant?” yoona whispered to somin, and she nearly choked on the ramen she was eating.

                Somin just nodded at yoona’s question. “but it’s still a secret. We decided to tell them when we’re really sure already.”

                “did you do the sticks?”

                “tweleve of them.”

                “ahhh, so see you tomorrow?” yoona , “hyun joong, let’s have lunch tomorrow and bring my favorite donuts.”

                “make it Friday girls. Tomorrow we’re all going shopping for coats. Winter is around the corner.” Min ju tells them. “juni and aki will be here for the ball and the games. They’re almost done with the preparations for their wedding this winter.”

                “ok mama. Can we go in the afternnon? I want to sleep in tomorrow.”

                “ok min, we’ll go for afternoon tea first.”

                Dinner was again a noisy one, with the girls making plans for their shopping trip the next day. Jae and hyun joong would be joining them too. The dads as usual were just too happy to see their children enjoy and their wives fussing over them.

                Thursday, with them dressed to ward off the cold, they all trodded to Cheondamdong for warm clothes. Somin and yoona picked cashmere in different colors but the moms insisted to buy more. Dinner was another feat for somin, her night sickness kicking in, with her insisting in eating ramen with just plain broth.

                In their pajamas, they were cuddling on the couch, watching the nightly news after raiding almost all the shops in Cheondamdong.

                “ baby, tomorrow, lunch. I’m excited. Unni said we can hear the baby’s heartbeat already.”

                “uhh hmmm.” Was all he said, hyun joong was already dozing off.

                “babe,”

                “babe,” somin called him, she tunred in his arms and saw that he already fell asleep. “babe, let’s go to bed.” Somin gently shook him until he opened his eyes and she pulled him to bed and tucked him in.

                “good night daddy. Love you.” somin kissed his cheek, facing him on the bed, watching him sleep.

 
                Friday morning, Bukchon

 

                “mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter