Chapter Seven

Love is cruel

 

A/N: Lime- If you see that color in one of the text, it means they are talking in English :)

Enjoy :D


 

No One's POV

They all sat and made a big circle.

 

“But, there’s a twist” Luhan began and smirk.

 

Kris groaned. “What twist?”

 

“Don’t worry, it’s not that bad” he paused and Kris grew curious. “Ah, pali!! Just say it”

 

“Chill, duizhang” Xiu Min, who’s sitting next to Kris patted his back.

 

Luhan laughed. “Because 85% of the people chose dare we’re not allowed to choose dare. Just truth”

 

“Huh? So it means we’re not allowed to choose dare?” Yoon Mi asked and he nodded.

 

“That’s not truth or dare, that’s just *the truth*” Suho hissed.

 

“Yeah, I know. That’s why I added some spice in it” Luhan said.

 

“And what would that spice be?” Kris asked, this time more calm.

 

“If you can’t answer the question he/she gave, you must give a kiss at the one who ask you”

 

“What?!” we all said in synch. I mean, literally.

 

“Do you want to die, hyung?” Suho asked.

 

“No, I’m still young. I don’t want to die early”

 

“But Yoon Mi is mine. She’s not allowed to kiss someone”

 

“You two are excluded. You two are just allowed to kiss someone on the cheek and you two will just be kiss in the cheek”

 

“That’s good, hyung. Now, let’s start”

 

Luhan started spinning the bottle and the upper body landed to….

.

.

.

.

Lay.

 

“Thanks god” Kris heard Minha took a deep breath. Minha was in the middle of Kris and Lay, Kris was on her right and Lay was on her left.

 

“Now, who’s the prettiest among these two girls here Lay?”

 

“I’ll just kiss you, gege. I don’t know who to choose, both are pretty” He said and the two girls chuckled. He kissed Luhan but it was on the cheek, not lips.

 

“Do you want to go out?” Kris whispered to Minha’s ear and she abruptly nodded.

 

“Guys, I’ll be going out with Minha first” he excused. “But we’re not done yet” Baekhyun whined.

 

“We don’t like to play anymore” Kris said and grabbed Minha out. “Bu-” Baekhyun was cut off by the door closing.

 

“Just let them be” Luhan said.

 

“Why?”

 

“I’ll explain later” he said and smiled to himself.

 


 

Kris’ POV

I grabbed Minha’s hand and immediately took her outside before they could say anything. I took out my mask and put the hoodie and the mask on.

 

 I looked at Minha; she was looking down at our hands. I immediately let go and coughed. “Where do you want to go?”

 

She looked away from me. I swear, I’m not kidding. Did she just blush? “You can decide. I’m not familiar with Seoul”

 

“Then,” I paused. “Let’s go to Han River. It’s just a 3 minutes’ walk”

 

“Are you sure? What if fans see you?” she asked worriedly.

 

I pouted at my disguise. “Don’t you see? Disguise.  D-I-S-G-U-I-S-E” I told her sarcastically.

 

“Gee, thanks! Let’s go?” she asked and let out her hand. “What are you doing?”

 

She took my hand and interlaced with mine. I widened my eyes. “Hey! What are you doing?” I asked.

 

Holding hands. It’s kind of cold. If you don’t want to then okay” she said and let go of my hand. She started walking off without me. Is she mad?

 

I sighed and followed her. My hand suddenly took hers and intertwined it with mine. My body is moving on its own.

 

What are you doing?” She hissed. Now, it’s her turn to ask.

 

I smirked. “Didn’t you said a while ago that you were cold?

 

“Tsk. Let’s go” she started walking then stopped. I didn’t notice that she stopped so I bumped into her. “Why did you stop?”

 

She smiled sheepishly. “I don’t know the way so you go first”

 

I chuckled. “Stupid” I said and she glared at me. “Kidding”

 


 

Minha’s POV

It was kind of cold but by Kris’ warmth, I actually didn’t felt the cold anymore. My heart was beating fast when Kris held my hand. I didn’t know he would do that. I was just acting mad a while ago… but oh well, I love it.

 

Don’t ask why, you all probably know. My feeling for Kris when I was younger got back. I like him. Note, like!

 

 We arrived at Han River after walking for about 3 minutes.

 

 

“Wah!! It’s so beautiful here, Kris” I squealed like a little girl.

 

heard Kris chuckled. “Let’s sit down there” he said and pointed the grass under the tree. It was kind of dark there. Ahh, so he’s not that secure about his disguise either.

 

“Come here” Kris said and patted the space next to him very close to him. I furrowed my brow and gave him a ‘why’ look. “Just come here” he said sternly.

 

Tsk. Why do I have to deal with this guy? But then, my heart seems like betraying me because it was beating fast. I smiled nervously and went to him and guess what he did to me? Guess?!

.

.

.

.

.

Kris just hugged me! Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Why is he hugging meeeeeeee?!, I thought anxiously and again, my heart was beating fast.

“K-Kris, w-what are y-you d-doing?” I stuttered and sweats started to fall from my face. I was nervous and at the same time hot. I mean warm, it was very warm and my hearts isn’t helping me at all.

 

“Cold”

 

Okay, that was so short. “Let go of me, Kris” I said and tried to get out from his embrace but he tightened it. I do love this but I also have a pride. Tsk! Kris, why are you doing this? I mentally slapped my head.

 

I shrugged again. “Just stay still. You’re the first girl I gave the privilege to hug me so just shut up and behave” he said strictly.

 

My eyes widen. Really? First girl? He isn’t lying, right? “First girl?! You didn’t have a girlfriend?”

 

He coughed. “What about you? You didn’t have?” he changed the topic.

 

“No, I’m NBSB”

 

“NBSB? What’s that?”

 

She gave him a ‘are-you-serious’ look. “You don’t know that?” he nodded. “No boyfriend since birth”

 

“Aw.. what a pity” he said with a ‘tsk’ voice and shook his head in a teasing manner. “Hey, that not so bad”

 

“ahh, so that’s why you were relief when the bottle landed on Lay because you haven’t had your first kiss?” I nodded shyly and looked away from his eyes.

 

“You want to have your first kiss with the one you love, right?”

 

I gulped. “H-how did you know?”

 

“That’s what every innocent girls says”

 

“Who are you talking about?” I asked curiously.

 

“N-nothing! Let’s go home. It’s getting cold”

 


 

No One’s POV

Kris and Minha arrived at the dorm. When they went in, it was dark and quiet.

 

“Did they sleep already?” Minha asked.

 

“I don’t know” he paused and looked around. “You need to go to sleep because we have schedules tomorrow. I’ll sleep now”

 

“Bye! Good night, Kris” she was about to enter when Kris called her. “Wait”

 

She turned around and looked at Kris. He was approaching her. “Wha-” she was cut off when Kris kissed her on the forehead. Her eyes widen.

 

Kris smirked. “Goodnight” he said went inside his room. Minha couldn’t believe it and she felt butterflies inside her stomach. She went inside the room and squealed like a fan girl. She threw herself on the bed and jumped up and down.

 

♦ ♦ ♦

 

Meanwhile, the other EXO-M boys went out from the small storage room where they were squeezing their selves inside. They were spying on Minha and Kris.

 

“I told you. You all need to pay me 1,000 won” Luhan smiled a victory smile.

 

“Tsk, we’ll give you that tomorrow. Don’t worry” Xiu Min hissed.

 

“Gege, how did you know?” Tao asked innocently. Luhan shook his head “That’s because I’m genius, dongsaeng

 

“Huh! Genius my ” Chen scoffed.

 

“Hey, I’m your gege”

 

“Whatever! I’m sleepy, let’s just all go to sleep” Lay yawned and they all went to their perspective room.

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

When Minha and Kris left the dorm, Luhan gathered everyone.

 

“I think Minha likes our duizhang” he began.

 

“What?!” they all shouted.

 

“Ssshhh! They were the reason why I added that spice up thing but they went out”

 

“So you’re plan failed?” D.O asked

 

“Hey, it’s not failed”

 

“But, we all know that Kris hyung don’t want to date other girls because of Ji Hyun” Sehun asked calmly.

 

“That’s why I want you all to help me”

 

“What kind of help?” Yoon Mi asked. She loves this kind of challenge. She also wants her Kris oppa to be happy.

 

“By pairing them up”

 

“Deal” she said sternly and every one agreed to her.

 

“Well, we need to go now. We need to sleep early and my Yoon Mi baby is sleeping. Bye bro’s” before they went outside, they hugged each other first and left.

 

“Let’s bet” Luhan said after they went outside.

 

“What kind of bet?” Lay asked.

 

“Minha and our duizhang are arriving later. If Kris will do kiss Minha in any parts of her face, you all will give me 1,000 won”

 

“Sure” Xiu Min beamed.

 

“Who’s in the same team with me? Hand up!” he said but none of them put their hands in the air.

 

“But what if we win?” Chen asked.

 

“Then, I’ll give each of you 1,000 won”

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Why did Kris kissed me?, Minha thought.

 

Ughh! What did I just do?, Kris thought.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment please!!! :D

 

GIF's aren't mine, credits to them :)

 

tumblr_m6jm2yHO3e1rsskhm.gif

You.. Kris, why are you so handsome? *le flips the table*

34714_original.gif

kris-smile-gif.gif

*cloud nine* I love his smile :D

And here, let's see one of my bias in Teen Top ;D

 

tumblr_mit03erajk1qhb2u5o1_500.gif

I really love this GIF of L.Joe.

He's... hot and so handsome. Aigoo and cute. LOL :D

L-Joe-ljoe-31790514-500-281.gif