Chapter Twenty-Seven

Love is cruel
“One...Two...Three...Four,” shouted Suho through the practice room. They were practicing real hard for their another music show for tomorrow.
 
Their manager turned off the music and said, “Take a break first and then we will practice again later.”
 
“Neh,” they all responded and bowed. Coordi noona Ji Hee gave each of them a bottle of water and a towel to wipe their sweat.
 
All of them were panting until Sehun spoke, “I wonder where Kris-hyung is right now.” Chanyeol, who was sitting beside him nodded. “And why did he took a vacation without us?” He said and pouted.
 
“Let's just work hard for him,” Xiu Min, as the eldest of them all, explained. 
 
“But, does Kris-hyung have a problem?” D.O asked. “He wouldn't leave just like that,” Kai informed.
 
“Does any of you know where Kris oppa is?” A high pitch familiar voice asked.
 
They all turned their head towards the door and their faces were changed into a frown, “What are you doing here, b!tch?” Chanyeol snapped.
 
“Bad word, Channie.” Baekhyun scolded.
 
Ji Hyun glared at him, “I'm not talking to you.” Chanyeol ignored her glare. He smiled to mock her. “Well, you are stupid. You used 'does any of us know', pabo.” Ji Hyun stomped her feet and answered, “.”
 
“Okay, stop both of you,” the leader finally stopped them and looked at Ji Hyun. “To answer your question, none of us know.”
 
“What?! How come you guys don't know?!” She yelled, that made Suho's blood boil. “We don't know because he didn't said anything to us. Now, can you go out? We're going to practice again.”
 
She gazed at everyone's faces. Their reaction was like they didn't want her inside. But one member caught her attention, it was Chanyeol. He was sticking his tongue out at her. Clearly to mock her. She stormed out from the room.
 
That stupid , Chanyeol, she angrily cursed inside her head.
____________________________________________________________________________________
 

Ji Hyun's POV

Stupid, I cursed Chanyeol inside my head. Why does he always want to ruin my mood? Doesn't he have anything better to do?
 
I was walking through the hallway of 3rd floor after I went out from the room when I noticed a familiar girl, sitting in one of the chairs. I hate her because he stole Kris-oppa from me, but maybe she knows where he is?
 
You're right, readers. I am talking about Minha. The so 'innocent girl'.
 
I walked up to her and put my hands in the both sides of my waist, “Do you know where Kris oppa is right now, maid?”
 
She looked up, shocked. “I'm not a maid!”
 
“You are EXO's make-up artist so it's the same,” I told her. “No manners. You are looking down to every make-up artist in this world.”
 
This b!tch knows how to talk back, I thought. But I need to act as a good girl so she will tell me where oppa is right now. Besides, she's older than me.
 
“It's a complement.”
 
Watch the sarcasm.
 
“I don't know where Kris is,” she explained.
 
Useless,” I mumbled as I walked off. I wonder where oppa went right now. He should have just told me so I won't be having problems because of him.
____________________________________________________________________________________
 

Minha's POV

I was sitting in the hallway, thinking about where could Kris be right now when someone questioned me. It was Ji Hyun.
 
She asked me about Kris, but I answered her with I-don't-know and she just walked off. But before she started walking, I heard her said useless.
 
Chicken, no one told me in my whole life that I was useless. She was the first one. I'm not useless. *How can you find someone if that person isn't willing to be found?* I wanted to say that in her face.
 
>>>FAST FORWARD<<<
 
I was walking through the hallway of the 2nd floor, to the vending machine. Xiu Min oppa and the others asked me to buy some snacks for them so, I obliged. 
 
But before I arrived there, I heard someone talking.It's bad to eavesdrop, but I need to. I heard my name in there, “Sir, if you won't do what I told you, I'll resign,” the woman threated.
 
Ji Hee unnie?
 
“But how can I make Minha go there?” asked the man.
 
Mr. Lee Soo Man? Me? What are they talking about?
 
Ji Hee unnie's eyebrows were crossed, “You are smart. You can think of any solution.”
 
Soo Man thought for a while, “Fine, call Minha right now,” he finally gave up.
 
When Ji Hee unnie turned back, she saw me. Her face clearly showed that she was shock to see me there, “How long have you been there, Minha-yah?”
 
“I just arrived,” I lied. “Go in, Minha-yah. Mr. Soo Man wants to talk to you.” She smiled at me before walking away.
 
I wonder what they were talking about, I thought as I knocked on the door. “Come in,” said Mr. Soo Man as I slowly went in. How come Ji Hee unnie could threat the CEO like that? It's weird!
 
“Annyeonghaseyo,” I bowed. “Sit down, Minha.”
 
I sat down at the chair in front of his desk, “What do you want to talk to me, boss?”
 
“I want to talk to you about your promotion,” he explained.
 
Promotion? Wow!
 
“Promotion?” I repeated his word.
 
“Yes,” he nodded. “It's simple. You can be promoted into something higher when you can do the mission I'll be giving to you.”
 
Is there something higher than make-up artist?
 
“What mission?”
 
He grinned, “I want you to go to Jeju.” Chincha?! Jeju? “The mission is there. An idol is there, staying in my house...” he paused for a while. “I want you to make the idol come back here again.”
 
An idol? Come back here? But why?
 
“But what if he or she won't?”
 
“You can do it. Ji Hee told me that you can and I know you can. Is your answer a yes, Minha?”
 
“I'll accept that, boss,” I accepted his offer. Who knows what's the promotion? I'll just try my best to make that idol come back in Seoul.
____________________________________________________________________________________
AUTHOR'S NOTE: Woah, Minha's going to Jeju?
Who do you guys think is that idol? xD