Chapter Twenty-Nine

Love is cruel
Both of them were shocked to see each other at Jeju. None of them expected each other's presence in the island.
 
“Minha?”“Kris?!” yelled Minha and Kris.
 
After a seconds of silence, Kris got back to his senses. He frowned, “What are you doing here?” he said with an authority voice.
 
Minha grinned, “Excuse me, Mr. but I should be the one asking you that question.” She was completely happy when she saw Kris standing in front of her, but what confused her the most was why was he there.
 
She was supposed to be on a mission with that 'idol'. And Kris isn't the- Wait, Kris is an idol, too- she gasped. “A-Are you the only one staying here?”
 
Kris stood straightly and put his hands on both sides of his waist while furrowing a brow, “You didn't answer me, Minha and to answer your last question, yes, I am staying here alone.”
 
She swallowed hard. “Can I come in first? I'll explain it you later. I'm hugry,” she begged, but didn't wait for Kris to answer her. She already went inside without his permission, besides, she needed to be thick skinned because she doesn't have any other places to go if Kris send her away.
 
When she went inside, she felt excited seeing the inside of the cottage. It was well decorated and well designed. It has a long black sofa and a TV on the front. It has three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Its' color was white.
 
Oh My God! I'm staying here with Kris- alone? she thought as she squealed like a fangirl would do, but don't get the bad idea. She's just too happy to spend some time with her long-time-bestfriend eventhough he didn't knew.
 
♦♦♦
 
Kris heaved a deep breath after locking the main door. He didn't expect Minha to be there. His 'supposed' to be alone vacation doesn't exist anymore because Minha was there without him knowing the reason.
 
When he went to the living room, Minha wasn't there anymore. Where is she? he thought worriedly as he searched for her.
 
The moment he opened the first bedroom, he saw Minha sleeping peacefully. She looks beautiful, he nonchalantly thought.
 
He slowly closed the door for her not to wake up. He decided to interrogate her later when she wakes up.

Minha's POV

>>>FAST FORWARD<<<
I groaned as I rolled on the bed. I got my phone from the bedside table and looked at the time. It was 1:30 in the morning.
 
Should I sleep back?  I asked myself, but later on stood up from the bed and decided to eat because my stomach was growlig.
 
When I finally went out of the room, I saw Kris sitting in the sofa while watching TV. “Y-You didn't sleep yet?” I stammered.
 
“Not yet. I'm not sleepy,” he casually answered without looking at me. “If you are hungry, the food is in the table,” he explained.
 
I gave him an awkward smile, “Uhm... Thank you,”
♦♦♦
 
As I was eating the food made by Kris- probably- I could sense someone sitting in front of me. I looked up and saw Kris. I coughed, “D-Do you want to eat?”
 
“No, thanks.”
 
A moment of silence errupted the both of us until he spoke, “Why are you here?” the tone he was using wasn't cold, but rather serious.
 
“I also didn't know that you were here,” I changed the topic.
 
“Well... I came here way before you. Now, can you tell me the reason?” He gave me those doubtful eyes.
 
“I...er... I” I stuttered, looking for the right words. Should I tell him? What if he gets mad? part of my brain asked. But you said you will help him trust girls again, the other part of my brain encountered. That's right! If I want to gain his trust or help him trust girls again, I should tell him the truth. 
 
I gulped. “I...I'm on a mission.”
 
“What mission?” His brows were creased.
 
“They told me that if I can make the idol who's staying here come back to Seoul, I'll be promoted,” I whole-heartedly explained.
 
I heard him chuckled, “Are you serious? Why would seongsinim do that?”
 
I shrugged, “I don't know.”
 
“Do you think you can take me back to Seoul?” He asked with a serious face.
 
God, help me! I want that promotion though I don't know what it is. I prayed inside my head.
____________________________________________________________________________________
AUTHOR'S NOTE: Sorry for the lame update.
I'll do better in the next chapter.
 
COMMENT REPLY:
 
shaylale36501Sorry if I update slow.
KevinWoolover1998Don't worry. They will get it sooner or later ;)
MilkyVanillaPlease keep on reading and you will know what will happen to them. And no, you don't need to say sorry for being a silent reader. It's okay for me :) I was also a silent reader when I didn't made this account yet XP
LovelyShayangI aslo can't wait to know what she is going to do to bring him back ;D
Eunki23I'm also waiting for their story in Jeju and without Ji Hyun. She's annoying. LOL XP
DanielleKameThank You :) That song stuck in my head for a day, but I forgot the title :D
Sooyoung_BDWhy? Don't you like cliffhanger? :)