Chapter Four

Love is cruel

 

 

Kris' POV

Today is wednesday and everyone was busy packing their clothes. We are going to Korea tonight at 11pm (of course with a plane) for a concert. There will be an SMTown concert this Saturday. Us, whole Exo will be performing together and i'm so excited about that. Standing again on one stage with the others is fun.

I walked out of my room as I was done packing my whole stuff. I walked towards the living room and shocked the life out of me. It was so messy. There were many bags, shirts and pants around and I no need to guess who did it, it's the maknae of this group, Tao. Everytime we are going overseas, Tao would dugged everything in his room and if he doesn't like it, he will just throw it at the living room but will clean it up later though.

“Tao, aren't you done packing?” I asked him while as he was carrying stuffs.

“Don't disturb me, gege” he said without even looking at me.

Aish. This kid! I didn't bother about Tao. I was going to ask him if he could go with me but seeing him so busy like this, not a good idea. I went to Lay's room and knocked, it was silence. Then, I knocked again but it was still silent so I decided to enter the room. I saw Lay sleeping soundly so I didn't bother him anymore and went outside.

I went to the other members and ask them if they could go with me but they just ignored and didn't obeyed me. Everyone gave their own reasons like:

“I'm tired and hungryXiu Min's reason.

“I don't feel like going out” LuHan's reason.

“I still need to practice, gege” Chen's reasoned. 

I already asked everyone but seems like none of them want to go with me. I know they are tired so i'll just let this slip for now. What should I do? I don't want to go there alone. Then, an idea popped on my head. I don't know if this is right or wrong but that's my only choice.

I approached Minha's room and knocked. “Come in!” I heard Minha shouted, yeah, not so loud. I entered the room and saw her laying down on her bed with her phone on her hand. She is busy doing whatever she is doing on her phone so she didn't know who entered. I guess she's done packing. Available!

I cleared my throat and she looked up abruptly, her eyes widened when she saw me. What? Am i a ghost to get that much of reaction?

I raised my left eyebrow at her. “What?” I asked with a hint of annoyance even though I was the one who entered the room but hey, sorry! I can't help it but it was cute seeing her with that reaction though. Okay, what am i thinking? She's not cute!

She got back to reality and shook her head. “Nothing! What are you doing here?” 

 

Minha's POV

Someone knocked on my room the minutes after I was done packing. I told him to come in (I'm living with all boy. Actually him). I didn't bother to look up because I was waiting for whoever he is to speak. I thought it was gonna be Tao or Xiu Min oppa since they are the only ones who's going in or out from my room.

The one who entered cleared his throat, probably because I was busy with my phone. Sounds too familiarI immediatelylooked up to see who it was, and when I held my head up, I was shocked to earth. It was Kris. He was standing in front of me.

My eyes widened as soon as I saw him. I couldn't believe that Kris, the one who's cold towards me is entering my room. Myheart suddenly beats fast. It's not beating normally. What the h*ll is wrong with me?! Why is it beating fast? I shrugged allthat thoughts off when I saw Kris furrowed his brow. Oh My knees, He is so hot!! I was fangirling on the inside.

“Nothing! What are you doing here?” I asked him.

He scratched his hair at the back and hesitated a bit but then asked “Do you want to go with me?

My eyes widened again O_O and my heart was beating like crazy again. “M-me? Y-you're..asking m-me to go out with you?” I stuttered. Why am I even stuttering? And what's up with the crazy beats? I mentally slapped my head.

 “Yes! Do you have any problem? It's okay if-

No, I can go with you. This isn't a date right?” I said while shaking my both hands in front of me and again, I mentally slapped my head for asking if this is a date or not. But, I was anticipating for his answer though. Part of me wants him to say yes but i doubt it.

“Of course not. The others doesn't want to go with me and made some nosense reasons..” he smiled.  “..I'll go out and wait for you at the living room” he said and exited the room.

As soon as Kris walked out of my room, I burst out and jumped on my bed when someone entered again and I abruptly sit back and calmed myself down. It was Kris who poked his face from the door. Gosh! That was close.

“Hurry up a little 'cause we don't have so much time” he said and locked the door again.

Okay, what did I just do a while ago? Am I that excited to go out with Kris? No, i'm not! Gosh, I should relax myself and besides, I don't like him anymore. Everything was just past. I quickly changed my clothes. I put on a warm leggings and wore a long sleeves dress. The upper part of the clothes was color white with red hearts and the lower part was just a plain pink. I went in my full-lenght mirror. This is beautiful. 

I sat down on my make-up table and applied a light make-up since I don't really like heavy make-ups. My face itches when I used so many make-ups. I took my thick, gray, long coat since it was spring outside. I took a last glance at the mirror before I went outside.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Annyeonghaseyo :)

How is everyone? Hope you're all okay. It's cold here!!

And... Is it real that Exo's coming back soon? Goooooshhhh!! I'm so excited *squealing*

Please do comment about this chapter, It sadden me that no one or just some of the people

commented when I exactly know how much the views are or my subscribers :'(

Subscribe, comment & upvote are highly appreciated.

 

 

GIF's aren't mine, credits to owner

 

 

tumblr_m1dqtqmcrJ1qi4ozso1_250.gif(*fan girl squealing* Gaaaaaaahhhh!!! Sehunnie~ I'm speechless)

 

tumblr_m18c41VNTo1qi4ozso4_250.gif(OhKai!! Thanks for killing me. LOL)

tumblr_m9ratq5hFj1qkgwodo1_400.gif(Oh, Our guardian angel is being y~)