Chapter Twenty-Eight

Love is cruel

Minha's POV

I held on the arm chair when the plane take off its landing. After a few minutes, the plane safely landed on the land and the seat belt showed that we can take it off. I pulled off my seat belt, stood up, got my bag and went out of the airport.

 

I tilted my head and saw a man with a board. The board reads ‘Lee Minha’.  

 

So, this is what Mr. Soo Man told me, What I'm talking about was before I went here in Jeju, he told me that he already booked a taxi for me. So that it won't be hard for my part. I stood in front of the man, he was in his early 40’s.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Minha imnida,” I bowed to show my respect. “Youre Lee Minha?”

 

I nodded, “Neh.”

 

“Here, give me your luggage,” he gently said as he took the luggage away from me. “Just follow me. The taxis over there,” he pointed at the car behind him.

 

I smiled genuinely at him.


The taxi I was riding pulled off infront of a bricked two-storey cottage surrounded by flowers like roses, sunflowers, tulips, gardenia and magnolia. 

 

“Is this it?” I asked as I watched the cottage from the inside with awe.

 

The taxi driver nodded, “Yes, maam. Mr. Lee Soo Man told me to drop you here.”

 

“Oh, thank you. Heres my pay, ahjussi,” I handed him my money, but he refused. “No need to pay, maam. The CEO paid already.”

 

Is that so?

 

“But I insist to give you this, ahjussi,” I took his hand and put the money in his hand. “I enjoyed riding with you, ahjussi. And it was fun talking to you, too.”

 

Ahjussi chuckled, “Then I won't say anything, but thank you.”

 

“No problem, ahjussi.” I beamed.


After the car drove away,  I was smiling like an idiot. Th weather was nice and the cottage, also. The cottage was just 1km away from the beach. I could hear the waves from afar and could smell the salty water and the fresh air.

 

This is a relaxing mission, I grinned.

 

I looked at my wristwatch and it was already five-thirty in the afternoon. I should go in. It's getting late, I suggested inside my head and rolled the luggage with me. I pressed the doorbell, but there was no answer.

♦ ♦ 

Kris' POV

I was waiting for my hot water. It was still boiling and I needed it for my ramyun. I was hungry! Then suddenly, out of the blue, someone doorbelled and I jerked back in shock. I gazed at the clock in my wall and it read five-thirtytwo.

 

I frowned. Who's here at five in the evening?

 

Just as I turned off the stove, it rang again and again and again(A/N: Isn't this a song from 2pm? Can someone tell me the song?).  Wow, this person seems impatient, I amusingly thought as I opened the door.

 

Krisus, my jaw dropped and as well as the person standing in front of me.

 

“Kris?!”“Minha?!” We both asked in unison, shocked.

 

TO BE CONTINUE...

____________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Wow, you guys commented. I was so happy that I almost cried xD

 

Your browser does not support iframes.

">http://