Chapter Thirty-One

Love is cruel
“Kris?” Minha called. There was a minute of silence that errupted both of them when Kris talked about his old bestfriend.
 
He tilted his head, “Mmm?”
 
“Can I ask you something?” She softly asked as she looked straight to the ocean. He smiled, also looking at the ocean. “Go ahead.”
 
She breathed. “Why did you ran away?” said Minha with a serious tone.
 
That question caught Kris off guard. He slowly looked at her side view angle and a small smile crept on his beautiful face. “Do I need to answer that question?”
 
Minha looked at Kris with those scary, yet loving eyes. “Fine! You don't really need to tell. I'm going,” she cutely, but with those angry voice, said. 
 
She stood up, dusted her dress for the sand to get off and was ready to walk away when Kris held her wrist. “Where are you going? Are you just gonna leave me alone here? It's lonely,” he pouted.
 
Her heart was melted by how he acted, “You don't need any company.”
 
“I don't?” He asked as he pointed at himself. “Who said? Fine, I'll tell you. Let's stay here for a while.”
 
Minha grinned. Yes, I won. She evilly smirked a victorious smirk inside her head. “See? It's just simple, but you made it hard for me. I should have done that awhile ago.”
 
Kris abruptly stood up. “Mwo? What are you talking about?”
 
“It was just an act, Ta-da,” she beamed as she put her hands infront of her face, crossed together and slide it.
 
“Mwo? So you weren't angry at all?” He asked with a stern face.
 
She felt chills going down her spine when she looked at him. She casually held his hand. “Mianhe. Mianhe. Mianhe~” she said with voice full of aegyo.
 
Kris chuckled at her childishness. She's really cute. She looks like a child though she is already twenty-two, “I wasn't angry at all.”
 
She stomped her feet cutely, “I thought you were angry, you big angry bird!” She said as she tickled Kris' both sides.
 
“Stop it*giggled*,Minha*giggled*” He tried to say between his laughters as he tried to slither out of Minha's grasp.
 
Minha smirked. “Nope. I won't stop. I'm having fun!” She shouted as she continued tickling him.
 
“If you won't stop *giggles* I will *giggles* kiss you,” he threatened.
 
She didn't heard him clearly so she continued tickling him when suddenly Kris took of his mask, pecked her lips and quickly put back the mask. She stopped. It was like she was frozen completely and her soul just died. After a few seconds of gathering her senses back, her eyes widened. 
 
“Such a late reaction of yours, Minha-ah,” he teased.
 
She held her lips, not yet fully recovered. “Y-Yah! A-Angry bird, w-who told you the permission t-to...k-kiss me?” she pointed at him, crimson red.
 
He wriggled the tip of her nose, “I warned you.”
 
“But I didn't heard it.” She protested. “It's not my fault. You were having fun while I was suffering.”
 
She stuck her tongue out, “You took advantage of me.”
 
He leaned in, “We already did kiss, more than a peck to be exact.”
 
She blushed hard. “You're nonsense. Let's just talk about the question I asked you earlier.” She changed the topic. She sat down on the sand.
 
“What are you doing?” She asked, confused. She asked that because Kris lied down on the sand and laid his head on her lap.
 
He grabbed her hand, “I want to stay like this for a moment.”
 
She looked down at Kris and soothed his hair with her other hand. “Can you now tell me?”
 
He breathed. “I don't really call it running away, but rather having a space... I want to think, by myself. Alone. There's just too many problems to handle. I can't think of any solutions while I'm promoting. I'm not even sure if there's a way to solve my problems.”
 
“God won't give us a problem without solutions. Every problem has a solution, Kris. You maybe can't solve it right now, but I know you can. God is just behind you.”
 
“Thank you, Minha-ah...”
 
“For what?”
 
“For being by my side. I don't have my mom right now and I can't tell my members about my problems because I know they will just be worried about me. I don't know what to do if you weren't here.”
 
“You know you can tell me your problems, right?”
 
He nodded, “But not right now. Sooner... when I'm ready.”
 
She caressed his cheek and comforted him. “It's okay. I can wait.”
 
“Should we take a photo? I want to remember this day forever with a photo,”
 
He nodded.
 
She took out her Samsung Galaxy s4, entered the code, clicked the camera app.
 
“I can take the pic. Just lean close to my face so we can fit the camera,” he instructed and she did as what he had said.
 
“One...Two...Three” In the count of three, Kris pulled off his mask again. When he kissed Minha's cheek and her eyes widened, he took the picture.
 
They reviewed the picture they took and a smile formed in their faces. She giggled, “Look at what you did. You always steal a kiss.”
 
He then put the mask on again, “I like it. Send that to me, arrasso? Let's go! It's already late.” He stood up and offered her his hand.
 
She gladly took it, but when she attempted to stand up, her legs became numb. “Hey, what's wrong? Are you alright?” Kris asked worriedly.
 
“My legs became numb because of your head, angry bird,” she smiled.
 
“Can you walk?”
 
“I'm not sure,” she shook her head.
 
He stood infront of her, knelt down by facing her with his back. “Get on,”
 
“What?”
 
“I'll give you a piggyback ride home.”
 
“I'm quite heavy. Are you sure?”
 
She hesitatingly get on when Kris nodded.
 
♦♦♦
 
Minha's POV
I don't know how to explain what I am feeling right now.
 
It's just too magical to be in Kris' warm back.
 
I can smell his nice and manly scent.
 
Then, I remembered that he used to piggyback me when I was a child.
 
But the feeling aren't the same as the past.
 
Today, my heart's jumping really hard that only a few beats and it will jump out from its socket.
 
And today is the day that I can say that I'm in love with him...
 
♦♦♦
 
Kris' POV
As we arrived at the cottage, Minha was already sleeping so I needed to put her on her bedroom.
 
I slowly put her down to not wake her up.
 
One thing's for sure, I'm already falling for her...
 
The feeling we have is mutual, but I don't want to risk it... 
 
I might accidentally hurt her also.
 
I love you, Minha-ah, I said as I kissed her on the lips.
____________________________________________________________________________________
AUTHOR'S NOTE: Is it too fluffy, romantic? Please upvote, comment and subscribe.
I LOVE YOU :D
 
COMMENT REPLY:
shaylale36501It depends on Minha, not me ;P
Sooyoung_BD: I hope so, too. You should scold Minha if she won't :P
KevinWoolover1998Oh no, don't throw Ji Hyun. She might burn because the sun is hot. And she plays an important role. You will know what I'm talking about sooner or later. I hope he won't be mad, too ;)
Eunki23: Don't... Like what I told to KevinWoolover1998she plays an important role :D And let's wait and see what will happen to them.
Kpop555Let's pray for that :]
Endhita_LeeKris is not yet ready when one of his problem is also Minha. But I hope he will :D
MilkyVanillaScold Minha for not telling the truth :P And I hope Kris won't be mad :D