Chapter Six

Love is cruel

 

 

No One’s POV

“Minha” A voice softly said as he/she was shrugging Minha off.

Minha slowly moved, she shrugged and rubbed her eyes. She opened her eyes slowly and there, she saw LuHan in front of her with a smile on his face.

“Oh, where are we LuHan-ssi?” Minha asked with a sleepy tone. “Where is Kris?”

LuHan smirked. “Oooh, you already miss our duizzang?”(A/N: Don't know how to spell it) he said in a teasing manner.

I blushed at his remark. “Yah! I’m not” I playfully smacked his arm lightly.

He laughed. “Okay, you say so”

Suddenly, someone was behind LuHan. He coughed to get our attention. Then, we turned and saw that it was Kris. Minha smiled seeing Kris and she doesn’t even know why.

“Can you hurry up? Everyone’s waiting for you both” he said coldly and walked inside the airport.

Minha felt sad, she doesn’t know why but it seems like it hurts her when Kris is cold towards her when she didn’t even do any mistakes.

Minha looked at LuHan who was smiling. “What’s wrong with him?”

“I don’t know. Let’s go” he said and grabbed her wrist.

I blushed but then, she remembered that they are at the airport. Fans might see them and think that they are together.

She looked around her surroundings but she couldn’t find any fans nor a paparazzi. LuHan noticed her and smiled. “Don’t worry. There are no fans here. Everyone is maybe sleeping now. I wonder it thought”

“What?” Minha asked, confused.

“I also wonder why there are no fans now, every time we are at the airport there are many fans waiting for us but seems like we’re lucky today”

She smiled. “Oh, now I get it”

They stopped when they arrived at the boarding gate. The airplane will be at the airport in 10 minutes. EXO-M, managers and some staffs were already there, sitting. Minha tilted her head to find Kris. She couldn’t see him but when she looked in front of her, there, she saw Kris with his furrowed eyebrow. He seems annoyed and she looked at to where he was looking…

He was looking at LuHan’s hand still holding Minha’s wrist. Minha abruptly released her hand from his grip and looked at Kris who was playing with his phone and with his headset on. She sighed. She didn’t even know why but she doesn’t like it when Kris saw her with another guy holding her. She felt guilty, Ughh! I should stop about Kris.

“I’ll sit down first, LuHan-ssi” she excused herself and went to sit down beside Kris.

 

Kris’ POV

I don’t know what I felt, well yes I know. I’m annoyed; annoyed that LuHan is being sweet with her, tsk. LuHan even held her wrist and it seems like Minha noticed that I was looking at their hands that’s why she immediately removed her hands from his grip. A smile suddenly crept on my mouth.

Then, I suddenly glided out my phone from my pocket and put the headsets on. I did it just to act cool. Minha might think that I’m jealous or something but I’m not. I’m just annoyed, nothing else. Really? Nothing else?, my mind suddenly argued. I shook my head, nothing else!

When I looked up, I couldn’t see Minha anymore. It was just LuHan standing in front of me, talking with one of our stylist. Where did she— my thoughts were cut off.

“Hello, Kris! What’s up?” she said cheerfully, more like shouting.

I jumped a little because of shock. “Yah! Are you crazy?” I frowned.

“Ooops. I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to scare you” she said with a please-forgive-me look and with a puppy eyes.

I shook my head. She used aegyo with me, how can I resist it? Agh! I hate having a soft spot with people doing aegyo. “I-it’s okay. J-just don’t do it next time”

She smiled.

“To those passengers who are going to Korea at 11:10 pm, please wait a while. The plane already landed. I’ll be back when the gates are open” The girl on the speaker spoke.

“Kris, who are you sitting with?” Minha asked out of the blue.

“I don’t know. Lay, Tao, Xiu Min or maybe one of the stylists. Why?” I casually said.

She sighed. “Oh, alright…” she said with a hint of disappointment in her voice. “…I guess I’ll sit with Xiu Min gege if you’re not going to sit with him or LuHan”

That’s it! My annoyance came back again. I don’t know why, why does she keep on mentioning LuHan?, I’ve really gone mad. This was just the first time he mentioned LuHan and I’m already pissed. It’s not that I hate LuHan, I-it’s just I don’t like it when they are together.

“No, you’re gonna sit with me”

“Huh? Why?” she asked me, confusion can be seen all over her face.

“Just…” I pause. “I said so.”

She sighs. “Arrasso”

“The gate is already open. Please hand your passport to the girl and boy. And, watch your bags carefully. Have a safe trip and enjoy”  The girl speaker spoke again.

“Let’s go” I said as I grabbed Minha’s hand. I swear, I saw her blushed. She’s cute!

We went inside the airplane. Most of the passengers were foreigners. I looked for my seat number. I turned to my right and I saw my seat.

“Can I see your ticket?” I asked her.

She nodded and handed me her ticket. 22A? So, we’re together. Yeah, that’s what I want too. Mine is 22B.

“Do you want to inside, next to the window?”  I asked her.

She gave me her angelic smile. Damn, she’s so cute. Ugh! What am I thinking?, “You can decide. Where do you want to sit?”

“You can just sit next to the window” I told her and she obeyed me. That’s good.

 

No One’s POV

“Please fasten your seatbelt and we’re going to fly” the pilot said.

Minha and Kris fasten their seatbelts and so did the others. The plane went up successfully and one of the stewardess showed them how to put the life jacket and the entire safety item.

“Have you been to Korea, noona?” Tao asked Minha. He was sitting at the back of Kris and Minha’s seat together with Chen.

Minha slightly nodded. “Yes, why?”

“Can you speak Korean?” Chen butted in.

She smiled. “Yeah, I can but I’m not so good. My dad taught me. He’s Korean,”

They both smiled and nodded. They talked about some things and even laughed out loud that Minha forgot that Kris was sitting with him. She looked at him.

“Are you tired, Kris?” she asked.

“A little. How about you? Aren’t you tired?”

“I’m kind of sleepy. Can I sleep?”

Kris’ furrowed his eyebrow. “Of course..” he said that because he doesn’t have the right to just say no. But what he didn’t know was Minha meant if she could sleep on his broad shoulder.

Kris felt a weight on his shoulder; he looked up to see Minha sleeping peacefully at his broad shoulder. He tucked some of her hair behind her ear and slowly caressed her chin. Stupid! I thought you meant sleep, not sleep on my shoulder.

At that moment, Kris suddenly smiled. He felt happy and his stomach was kind of not okay (in a good way). After for some hours, Kris felt as sleep and his head was slightly on hers.

 

♦ ♦ ♦

 

A couple of hours later, around 6am the plane arrived at Incheon airport. When they went outside, there were many fans waiting for them. Some of them gave gifts.

Minha could barely walk through the crowd because they were pushing. Someone accidentally pushed Minha and she fell down on the floor.

Kris was way ahead Minha now, then he felt that Minha wasn’t holding onto his jacket anymore. He turned around and saw that Minha was on the floor, crowded.

He felt anger towards the people who pushed her. He abruptly went to Minha, with Lay to help her. On the other hand, Kris wanted to just push the one who pushed Minha too but of course he couldn’t do it.

After a minute of passing the crowd, they finally entered the van.

“Are you okay?” Lay, LuHan and Xiu Min asked at the same time. They all saw it and was dead worried about her.

Even though her leg hurt, she managed to smile at them. “I’m okay. Don’t worry”

“Are you sure?” Kris asked, not convinced at all.

She nodded. “Yes so don’t worry”

“We will go to the dorm and everyone can just stay and relax. We will go to SM building tomorrow” Their manager informed and the van drove off to the dorm.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, look who we got here?

I can't resist not to update, Keke~

And... Happy Birthday to one of my biases, L (Kim Myungsoo)

Subscribe, comment & upvote are highly appreciated :D

 

Gif's aren't mine. Credits to the owner:

tumblr_mhtjsgVM6N1rglkc2o1_500.gif

tumblr_m58fcislSB1ruc6rio1_400.gif

tumblr_m54fuljqWE1ruc6rio1_400.gif

 

tumblr_m58bejlf9Z1qc39vq.gif

Sehun-sehun-32517990-500-312.gif

tumblr_m88o90wI7Q1rvr41lo1_500.gif

 

 

And since it's Myungsoo's(one of my biases) birthday, let's do a gif spam of him.

And once again, the gif's aren't mine :D

tumblr_mgmnbnWC351rjw7j2o1_500.gif

Happy Birthday, L :D

 

tumblr_m1b0sozcaP1r99f4t.gif

I Love You, of course as a fan ;)

myungsoo_cat.gif

Wish you all the best...

tumblr_mc28bosvpU1qfmzfz.gif

....In Your career and your life :D Saranghae, have a blastful day :)