Chapter Twenty-Five

Love is cruel

 

“Y-You don’t trust girls because of her?” Minha asked, not so sure if she was just thinking too much or she really heard it right. So to clearly know the truth, she repeated his words.

 

He nodded. “I don’t...and the reason because of that is her.”

 

She exhaled deeply and softly whispered, “But what about me?” 

 

“I’m sorry...” he took her soft hand. “If I can't do the thing you want me to do.”

 

Minha secretly wiped her tears with her other hand and faced Kris, with a fake smile on her face. “It’s alright. It isn’t your fault. You were just a victim of betrayal, I guess,

 

You don’t need to trust me, Kris. I am also hiding something from you- which I guess won’t be reveal. Since you already don’t trust me, she thought.

 

His eyes widened. “How did you-”

 

“My mother used to tell me that when a person don’t know how to trust or doesn’t want to, he or she was betrayed by someone important to them,” Minha explained. “I don’t know what happened between you two, but I can help you. I can help you trust girls again, Kris.”

 

“You are just hurting yourself, Minha,” he shook his head.

 

“No! I want to help you. I want you to trust girls again. Not just for me, but for...” she paused and thought of someone important to him. Except for his mother, she clearly know that he trust his mother. “For your fans, yeah. Almost all of them are girls. Yeah.”

 

She saw him smiled a little, a pure smile. “I’m not sure if I can but I won’t forget the promise I made to you.”

 

“What promise?” she asked, totally confused.


Kris’ POV

I still remember the promise I made to Minha. And I don’t have a plan of breaking it (Or maybe). The promise I made inside my room when I was sick. When I beg for her forgiveness. The promise that I should control my anger and will not curse her like I did the last time. (A/N: If you don’t remember, Chapter 13)

 

“The one I told you when I was sick,” I said.

 

Her face lit up as she remembered it, “I remember it. I’m glad you still do, Kris.”

 

“Can I have a minute with you, Kris?” A manly voice asked for permission.

 

We both turned around and saw- Bang Yongguk, the man I hate the most in this world. If there was just me and Yongguk in this world, I would never be friends with him. He’s the man I clearly despise. My blood boils everytime I see him.

 

And I guess, readers clearly know why. Or not yet? I’m sorry if I can’t explain it to you guys right now, but I’m sure you all will know it sooner or later- when I’m ready.

 

“Sure, oppa. I’ll go inside first,” Minha excused herself and went inside the waiting room again.

♦ ♦ ♦

 

“What do you want to talk about?” I coldly asked Yongguk.

 

He smiled- in which, I hate the most. “Thank you, Kris. Jeongmal.” he said, I could see sincerity in his eyes.

 

I heaved a long breath to keep my cool. I can’t be mad right now when he’s thanking me for something God-knows-for-what. “For what?” I snapped.

 

“For forgiving Ji Hyun. I know it was hard so jeongmal komawo.” he explained further. “I don’t expect you to forgive me, but I’m already thankful that you opened your heart for her, once again.

 

I felt my heart clutched. “I’m not opening my heart for her neither did I forgave her.” I stood up, put my hands inside my pants’ pocket and was ready to walk when he talked, “I know. But it’s the same- on the way.”

 

I ignored him and kept on walking, not to the room where my members, Ji Hyun and Minha are. But away, far away from the problems. I don’t know where my feet is dragging me, but I just let it dragged me to who-knows-where.

 

I hate Yongguk. I hate it that his words gives impact on me. I hate it that he’s right when it comes to Ji Hyun. I hate it that I am still affected because of what happened in the past. I hate it that I’m not sure of my feelings and I hate it more that I am hurting an innocent heart just because of my past.

 

I cursed and messed my hair in frustration. My life is miserable. I want to take a rest. Go away from the problems and think for the solutions. I’ll go away, far from the problems.

____________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Kris, what are you thinking? Sorry, late update.

Please comment your thoughts below :D