Chapter Thirty: Walking under the moon

Love is cruel
Minha was busy cooking breakfast for both of them. It was already nine o'clock when she woke up. The two of them slept late because they were arguing. Kris said that he will come back a day later if she left first.
 
But as stubborn as she is, she wouldn't leave until Kris would say that he will be going back with her.
 
>>>FLASHBACK<<<
 
“Do you think you can take me back to Seoul?” asked Kris with a serious face.
 
She gulped and said, “Well, don't you have any plans to go back?” she countered back.
 
Kris felt a sudden irritation by how she answered back. “Not until you go back tomorrow first.”
 
“What? No! I won't go back until you say that you are going back with me,” she stubbornly declined.
 
Kris closed his eyes to prevent his self from getting angry, “Don't be stubborn, Minha. I want to stay here and think my problems alone, peacefully.”
 
She held up her right hand, “I promise I won't be stubborn and I'll give you space.”
 
“Fine! You are so stubborn,” Kris sighed in defeat.
 
>>>END OF FLASHBACK<<<

Kris' POV

I woke up because of the loud knock on my door. There wouldn't be any other people knocking in here except for Minha. She knocks endlessly.
 
“Come in,” I shouted for her to hear.
 
My heart uncontrollably fast when I saw her smiling face.*thump* She's really pretty, prettier when she smile, “What?”
 
“The breakfast is ready, Kris.” She informed.
 
“I'm coming. I will wash up first,” I said. “I'm waiting,” I heard her said before leaving.
 
>>>FAST FORWARD<<<
 
When I entered the dining table, I saw Minha waiting for me. She hasn't started, yet? I sat down infront of her. “Why aren't you eating?”
 
“I told you I will wait,” she beamed.
 
We started eating and minutes later, Minha stopped eating and was playing with her fingers nervously. “Are you okay?”
 
♦♦♦
Minha's POV
We started eating and minutes later, I stopped and was playing with my fingers nervously. You readers might be curious why I am nervous, right? “Are you okay?” Kris asked.
 
“I...err..” I stammered. “N-Nothing.”
 
“Nothing? Are you sure? It looks like you have something to say,” he said as he put down the knife and the fork.
 
“The weather's really nice today,” I said, giving him a clue of what I wanted to say. I hope he gets it.
 
Kris' eyes narrowed. “And your point is...?”
 
I breathed out, you can do it, Minha-yah. I encouraged myself. “S-Should we take a w-walk?” I said without looking at him in the eyes.
 
I heard him chuckled and from the corner of my eye, I can see him smirking. “Just that and you're nervous?”
 
“If you don't want-”
 
“No, it's alright.” he cut me off and my heart jumped in joy. “But not right now. People might recognize me.”
 
My face sunk. “I forgot, yeah. Let's just stay here,” I said with a disappointed voice. 
 
“We can take a walk on the beach this evening,” My face lightened up. “Chincha?!”
 
“Yes, we can do that.”
 
My heart was overly whelm. Just thinking of walking with Kris on the beach under the moonlight made me love him even more. And maybe he will share some of his problems with me? I couldn't wait...

No One's POV
 
>>>FAST FORWARD<<<
It was already ten in the evening when Kris and Minha went out of the cottage. Kris, of course, was wearing his mask and a beanie.
 
What Minha imagined a while ago happened. They were now walking on the seashore under the moonlight.
 
“Let's sit down here for awhile,” Kris requested and sat down on the sand.
 
Minha did what she was told and looked up on the moon, “Isn't the moon beautiful?”
 
He nodded. 
 
“I am always talking to the moon when I am lonely,” she stated as a fact. “You remind me of my childhood bestfriend?”
 
Minha secretly smiled. She was happy that Kris still remembered. “She also does?”
 
He nodded again. “I wonder where she is right now...” he softly mumbled.
 
Minha looked at him desperately. She wanted to tell him badly, but something's preventing her from telling him. Fear*I am sorry if I can't tell you yet the truth, Kris. Tough I am helping you to trust again*
____________________________________________________________________________________
Please upvote, comment and subscribe :D
 
COMMENT REPLY
Eunki23Right. Haha, stupid me :D Let's just see what will happen in Jeju.
Sooyoung_BDIsn't it thrilling when you have cliffhangers? :)
LovelyShayang: I agree, but who knows what she will do? :D
MilkyVanillaI also hope she does. Let's see what is going to happen :)
KevinWoolover1998No problem, but something might happen xP
shaylale36501I know that feeling. Hehe :D