Chapter Fifteen

Love is cruel

 

Minha’s POV

Me and the rest of EXO-M arrived at the practice room. Inside the practice room was EXO-K and Yoon Mi, talking. They haven’t started practicing yet. I think they are waiting for EXO-M to arrive.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, oppas and unnie” Yoon Mi greeted us happily as she stood up to give Minha a hug. I gladly hugged her back.

 

Kris coughed. “Ahem. Since Minha arrived there’s no hug for the oppas?”

 

I looked at him. “Of course there is for the oppas. I was just greeting unnie first” Yoon Mi explained then hugged Tao first, next was Chen, Lay, Xiu Min, and then Luhan and the last one was Kris.

 

Since Kris is tall, he bend down, wrapped his arms around Yoon Mi’s waist and Yoon Mi wrapped her arms around his neck. Kris was smiling and I don’t know, but my emotions right now is mix. I’m a bit sad and angry.

 

How can they hug each other like that in front of me?, I thought angrily. My face was a bit irritated.

 

They then broke the hug and Yoon Mi went to Suho. Kris went beside me and smiled to me, huh! I’m mad, I thought and avoided Kris. I then went beside Luhan.

 

 “Hey, missy. What’s wrong with your face?” Luhan asked. It seems like he noticed it, but Kris can’t? Whatever! I don’t care about him either.

 

I gave him a fake smile. “Me? There’s nothing wrong. I’m fine.” I said with a in denial tone.

 

I heard him chuckled. I looked at him and saw him smirking. “You’re jealous.”

 

My eyes widened. “Me?” I pointed at myself. “Jealous? Of who?”

 

He gave me his innocent smile then, “*coughed*Kris*coughed*”

 

And of course, I heard it. I kicked the keen of his leg. He groaned in pain so everyone’s eyes on the room where on us. I put on an innocent look. I saw Kris looking at us with an angry face. Why is he mad again? Is it because he can’t hug Yoon Mi anymore? I thought and quickly gasped. What am I thinking?

 

“Sorry.” Luhan apologized then glared at me. “Yah! What was that for?”

 

“Because you have a bad mouth, maybe”

 

His eyebrow rose then, he smirked. “WHAT’S BAD ABOUT IT? I KNOW YOU’RE JEALOUS. JUST ADMIT IT” he said loudly. Clearly for ‘someone’ to hear it, but that someone obviously wasn’t listening, busy with his phone.

 

I flicked Luhan’s forehead. “Yah! Why are you shouting?”

 

“I don’t know. I like saying it loud”

 

Then, EXO’s manager came in and said, “Guys, you can start your practice now.”

 

Everyone nodded and they formed their selves in the right position of the dance. Yoon Mi was sitting in the corner so I went beside her.

 

“Annyeong, Yoon Mi”

 

 She smiled. “Hello, unnie”

 

My eyes were focused on Kris dancing. He’s sweating so hard, I thought.


 

No One’s POV

“A-Are you and Kris close?” Minha asked without even thinking.

 

Yoon Mi smirked. 2nd mission: success, oppas!  “Neh, unnie. We’re close. He’s the one who helped me with Suho-oppa”

 

“Is that so?” she asked sadly. “D-Does Kris like you?”

 

She laughed. “Unnie! What are you talking about? Of course oppa likes me. We have an oppa-dongsaeng relationship.”

 

“By any chance, do you mean romantically unnie?” she continued.

 

Minha waved her hands in front as a sign of disagreement. “Haha! A-Aniyo. What are you talking about, Yoon Mi-ah?” Ah~ it’s so embarrassing. She will think that I’m jealous just like Luhan.

 

“Unnie, it’s so obvious” she calmly said.

 

Minha looked at her. “Huh? What’s obvious?”

 

“It’s a girls instinct, unnie. You’re jealous” she said as a matter-of-fact. Am I really? But why?

 

As if Yoon Mi can read her mind, she said, “It’s because you like Kris-oppa, unnie”

 

Minha gulped. She didn’t expect that direct answer. Wow, so straightforward. “H-Huh? What are you talking about, really?” she blushed.

 

Yoon Mi chuckled. “Ananana, unnie. See! You’re blushing.” She said and pointed at Minha’s cheeks.

 

“Yoon Mi, baby.” Suho cooed. “Unnie, I’ll be back.” She patted Minha’s shoulder then went to Suho.

♦ ♦ 

Yoon Mi sat down on the sofa then Suho suddenly laid his head on her lap when Sehun and Kai were going to sit down.

 

“Hyung!” they hissed in unison. “You’re occupying the sofa.”

 

He nodded. “Yeah, that’s what I am doing.”

 

“Noona!” Sehun called. “Look at hyung.  He’s a nappeun namja (A/N: bad boy). Please scold him, noona”

 

“Yeah! Scold him for us, noona.” Kai agreed.

 

Yoon Mi couldn’t help it but to chuckle. Her two dongsaengs are just too while telling me to scold their leader. She flicked

 

Suho’s forehead and he winced in pain. She quickly put an indifferent face.

 

He massages his forehead. “What was that for?”

 

“Don’t lie down. There’s no place for the others so you should sit down.”

 

He glared at Kai and Sehun then looked back at Yoon Mi. “Arrasso!” he sat down. “But, in one condition… you’ll sit on my lap, baby”

 

She smiled. “I’ll gratefully take it, oppa.” She beamed and sat on Suho’s lap. He wrapped his arms around her waist while her hand was snake around his neck.

 

“Aigoo~ lovey dovey couple” Kai and Sehun teased.

 

“So, Yoon Mi? How did it go?” Baekhyun popped out of nowhere. “I can feel that unnie’s jealous, oppas”


 

Kris’ POV

“Busy much?” I looked up only to see Minha with an angry face. “Here, water.” She said and handed me the bottle of water.

 

I took it and timidly answer, “Thanks”

 

“I’ll go see Luhan and the others.” She said with a hint of preventing tone.

 

“Wait,” I held her wrist. “Sit down here with me for a while.”

 

She didn’t hesitate and obeyed me. Good girl, she sat beside me on the floor.

 

“Are you that excited to see Luhan?” I said with a tint of angry.

 

“What?!” she looked at me in disbelief. I too don’t know why I just said that.

 

I sighed. “I-I mean, you two look close. D-Do you like him?”

 

Her eyes widened in shock. “Luhan? No-No, of course not. I don’t like him.”

 

I heave a sigh of relief. “That’s good then.”

 

“Huh? What’s good about it?”

 

“I don’t like it when you’re so close to Luhan.” I admitted. “And you seem so happy with him than with me.” I couldn’t take it anymore so I admitted it.

 

She blushed. “W-What are you talking about, Kris?”

 

“You didn’t talk to me after we arrived here, well except for right now.”

 

She glared at me. “It’s because of you…” she said then started punching my shoulder. “Ouch-wait. Ouch” I tried to stop her but she kept on hitting me.

 

“Why are you hugging someone else’s wife? Huh?!” Okay, this is enough. My shoulder is starting to hurt. I thought of an idea to stop her.

.

.

.

I gave her a peck on the lips so she would stop and luckily, she stopped. I looked at her. She was shock. Of course. Who wouldn’t? The handsome rapper of EXO-M just kissed her. I smirked.

 

I then heard someone coughed. I looked up only to see Lay standing in front of us. My eyes enlarged. “Ahem. For your info, I saw that duizhang.”

 

I put on an unconcerned face. “What did-? Ouch!” I couldn’t continue my sentence because Minha pinched my nose.

 

“YAH!” I shouted, but she just stocked her tongue out at me. “That’s my revenge for what you did.” Cute, I thought and chuckled at myself.

 

“Oppas, I want to go to ‘that’ place right now.” Yoon Mi said all of a sudden out loud.

 

“What place?” Minha asked curiously.

 

I approached her and wrapped my arm around her waist. She jerked back. “You’ll know it when we arrived there.”

 

She elbowed me at my stomach. “Ouch”

 

“What are we waiting for?” Xiu Min asked. “Let’s go!!” we all shouted in unison except for Minha. She doesn’t know about this place yet. I bet you’ll love it.

____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Okay, what place exactly are they talking? *thinking*

New chapter for today, readers :)

I'm really grateful to those who commented, thank you :D