Chapter Twenty-Two

Love is cruel
I'm sorry I didn't update faster. I was having a writer's block and now that I'm back, please enjoy my short update :D

 

“Are Kris and Chanyeol ready now? We need to hurry up for the last scene because it's getting late already. We need to wrap up soon.” The director said.
 
“Yes! They are coming.” Their coordi noona answered. 
 
Kris and Chanyeol were getting ready on their costumes and make-up for the last scene. It was already 11:35 p.m and they aren't done with the MV yet. Ji Hyun hasn't done anything bad yet, so far so good, except for the glares Minha received every time Kris was sweet to her.
 
“Sorry for taking so long, director,” Kris and Chanyeol apologetically bowed to their director. “It's okay. So, I'm going to explain to the three of you what you are going to do, understand?”  
 
They all nodded in understanding. They were standing in front of the director while Ji Hyun was in the middle of Kris and Chanyeol. Minha was also there because she was retouching Kris' face while someone was doing it to Chanyeol.
 
“So, Uhm...” The director paused for a while, “Let's start shooting the last scene for the Korean version first, but the story line and act will be the same as Chinese version.”
 
The three of them nodded as an understanding while Minha and the other make-up artist were busy retouching Kris and Chanyeol's face.
 
“Ji Hyun will be sitting in the pavillion for a while. A while later, Chanyeol is already standing up behind her. The girl doesn't want to talk to him so she snapped at him,” he handed them the a paper, “Here's the script for the scene.”
 
“But of course, the boy wants to talk to her,” he continued, “And the girl, who is stubborn and hurt, started to walk, but he grabbed her by the wrist.”
 
Their main track for the album 'Boys' is Bad Boy. The story of the MV tells a girl who falls in love with the bad boy. He accepted her love and became her boyfriend. But there's one thing the girl didn't knew about him, the boy didn't stop his player side. Months later of dating, she found it out so she decided to broke up with him. 
 
And the last scene in the pavillion, the boy kissed the girl and confessed to her.
 
“Kiss?!” Kris exclaimed as soon as the director ended the explanation for the last scene.
 
The director nodded. “Yes. Do you have more questions?”
 
“Am I gonna kiss both Kris oppa and Chanyeol?” Ji Hyun asked with a hint of happiness in her voice. 
 
Minha glanced at her with envy. She knew she shouldn't be feeling this way, but she couldn't help it but feel jealous. Who wouldn't? I mean, Kris kissing his ex-lover? His feeling might come back.
 
“Yes, dear Ji Hyun. So who else has?” No one questioned the director more. “Let's start the last scene for Korean version first.”
 
Minha silently walked off to Ji Hee and sat down beside her while Kris was just looking at her. 

Ji Hyun was silently sitting down on the bench of the pavillion while crying. She missed his bad boy, but he hurt her. They aren't meant for each other because if they do, the boy already stop his flirting with girls.

“You are sitting here in the night while crying.” she heard a manly voice saying it behind her back. She knew that familiar voice, the voice that she misses so much and the voice that told her lies. It was him.
 
She quickly wiped her tears and when she was sure that it would stop from falling, she faced him. “What are you doing here?”
 
His heart softened because of her red eyes, “I want to talk to you.”
 
“I have nothing to talk to you,” Ji Hyun said with a cold voice. She started walking, but was stopped by Chanyeol's grip on her arm.
 
Her heart stopped when she felt Chanyeol's warm lips on her's. She wanted to cry, but when she realized what they were doing and what he did to her, with all her power, she pushed him but didn't slap. “What are you doing?!”
 
“I'm sorry I hurt you. I was a jerk and didn't conclude your feelings in the hand. I was a total , I admit,” he seriously said.
 
“Don't, please,” she pleaded as she couldn't help, but cry. “I may not be hurt physically, but I am emotionally hurt. Please don't tell anymore lies. It just added pain in my heart.”
 
“I'm not lying!” he snapped. “Why won't you believe me?”
 
She looked at him, startled. “When a guy lied to you, he'll never change and will have reasons to lie again.”
 
“I love you,” he softly said as he looked at her beautiful eyes, “And it's not a lie.”
 
“I still love you,” his eyes widened by her confession, “But we can't be together again. If we are really meant for each other, we'll see each other no matter what happens.” she said and walked off while crying.
 
Meanwhile, Chanyeol was left there dumbfounded. “CUT!” said the director. “That was a really nice and sad scene. Now, it's Kris' turn.”
____________________________________________________________________________________
AUTHOR'S NOTE: A Chanyeol and Ji Hyun moment? What's the meaning of this?
By the way, I'm sorry if there isn't much Kris/Minha moments in here.
Is Kris really going to kiss Ji Hyun? Surely, it's a job ;)