Chapter Eighteen

Love is cruel

 

 

Minha's POV

I was cooking lunch for my six boys with Chen and Lay, but I told them to wake the others up. Someone behind my back suddenly wrapped their arms around my waist. I jerked.

 

“What are you cooking, Minha?” the owner of the arm huskily asked. I didn't need to turn back to see who it was. It's no other than their duizhang, Wu Yi Fan a.k.a Kris.

 

“Lunch for my boys.” I teasingly answered.

 

He leaned in and whispered seductively; “Who's your boys?”

 

I could feel shivers down my spine. I shrugged, but he tigthened the hug more. “Kris, let go. I'm cooking.”

 

He kissed my temple. “No, I won't let you go!”

 

“I won't let you eat my cooking then.” I sighed. Kris is being sweet today. I wonder why? I gasped. Is it because of yesterday? I blushed as the memories of us kissing together replayed in my mind.

 

“What?!” He yelled and I jumped a little in shock. “I can't eat just because I want to hug you, but the members can?!”

 

I panicked. What's wrong with him? He's so childish. I turned and met his eyes. “Forget it, Kris. You can eat the food I made. Besides, this is your dorm.”

 

I saw him smirked. “That's not what I'm mad about. The other thing.”

 

Huh? I furrowed my brow at him. “What are you talking about?”

 

“You really don't know or you're just pretending to not know?”

♦ ♦ ♦

No One's POV

“Eh? I'm really not pretending.” she shook her head cutely and looked at Kris with her puppy lost eyes. She's really cute, Kris thought and smiled inwardly.

 

“You don't?” she shook her head. “I'll show you, then.”

 

Kris leaned in slowly as Minha slowly understood what he wanted. So, childish Kris wanted to have a kiss from me?, she thought and blushed.

 

Minha slowly closed her eyes when he felt Kris' face closer. Her heart was beating rapidly once again and this time, she understood why.

 

When their lips were just 1inches apart, Kris closed his eyes, ready to kissed her when someone yelled. “Noona, sorry I took-”

 

They both quickly and awkwardly parted away from each other. “Sorry. Did I bother you noona and duizhang?” Lay asked with a knowingly smirk.

 

Minha smiled awkwardly and blushed. This is so embarrasing. “Not really, Lay. I was just cooking and talking to your duizhang at the same time.”

 

Lay grinned at Minha, not really buying her lie. He knew exactly what they were going to do. He looked at Kris with a 'explain-what-I-just-saw-a-while-ago' look.

 

Kris rubbed the back of his neck. “Uuh... yeah, we were just talking.”

 

“If you say so,” Lay shrugged. “Are you done cooking, noona?”

 

She held out a thumbs up and said; “Yes. I'm done. Would you please help me arrange the table, Yixing?”

 

“Sure, noona. I'm glad to help you.” he cheesily said and before he went out with the plates, he sent Minha a flying kiss.

 

She giggled, her gaze met Kris'. “What?” Kris was looking at her angrily and his eyebrows were crossed together.

 

 “Kris? Why aren't you talking?” She asked worriedly as she still didn't heard or received any response from Kris.

 

He turned back.  “I just don't feel like talking. I'm going back to my room. I lost my appetite.”

 

Minha let out a big sigh as she saw Kris' figure fading away from the kitchen. I wonder what's wrong. He was just being sweet a while ago and now, he's back to being cold, she thought confusingly. 

♦ ♦ ♦

Tao tilted his head.  “Noona?”

 

 “Neh?”

 

 “Where's Kris-hyung? He didn't eat anything.” Tao explained. The other members looked around too, but they couldn't find Kris.

 

Chen nodded. “Um.. I haven't seen Kris-hyung either.”

 

She shook her head. “He said he will be at his room.”

 

“Why? He know exactly that we're going to eat.” Baozi said furiously. “I don't know why, oppa.”

 

“O-oppa?” Xiu Min's eyes rounded, she nodded innocently. “Neh. Since you're older than me by a month. Is it okay to call you oppa?”

 

“Nah...” Lay shrugged. “Xiu Min-hyung likes to call girls noona even though he is older than them.”

 

She gasped. “Is that true, Xiu Min oppa?”

 

Xiu Min, who was sitting beside Lay, hit his head. “Ouch!” Lay winced in pain, but Xiu Min just glared at him. He then turned back to Minha and smiled sweetly at her.

 

“Ah~ He's just kidding, Minha-ah. Sure! You can call me oppa whenever you want.” he beamed at her.

 

She smiled. “Thank You, oppa.”

 

“Minha?” It was Luhan who called her. “Yes?”

 

“Did you two fight? I mean did you and Kris fight?” everyone looked at Minha with curious eyes and waiting for her to answer.

 

She chuckled awkwardly. “Ahehe, m-me and Kris? Fight? No, w-why would we fight?” she stuttered.

 

The members looked at her with a 'really?' look in their eyes, they didn't really believe her since she was stuttering while explaining.

 

 “W-what?” she asked. “We really didn't fight.”

 

“Noona-hyung!!” Tao scarily called as soon as he went out from Kris' room. “Did he eat?” Luhan asked.

 

Tao shook his head. “No, he didn't. He's mad and I don't even know why.”

 

“What should we do, Luhan-hyung?” Chen asked nervously. “Minha will go in and talk to him.”

 

She gulped, she was nervous just by looking at Tao. What did Kris do to him? “What?! Me?! Why me?”

 

Luhan smiled evilly. “He will calm down when he sees you.”

 

She shook her head. “No! What if he's also mad at me? He may do something bad.” Lay smiled assuringly at her. “Don't worry! Our duizhang never hurts a girl, especially when she's special.”

 

She blushed at Lay's remark. “Arresseo. I'll go in.”

♦ ♦ ♦

“Luhan-hyung? Why do you think Kris-hyung is mad all of a sudden?” Tao asked innocently as soon as Minha's figure retreat from their sight. “I don't know, Tao. Does anybody know why?”

 

“Well...” Lay began. “I saw them together at the kitchen a while ago. They were sweet together but,”

 

“But then what?” Chen asked. “I accidentally interupted the while they were going to... you know!” Lay blushed as he explained what happened.

 

“What 'you know' what? What do you mean by that?” Xiu Min asked. “Aigoo. You already know what I mean, hyung. Don't act innocent.” Lay snapped.

 

“I am.” he defended his self, but the other just laughed at him. Xiu Min pouted.

 

As they were still arguing if he was innocent or not, Luhan already figured out why Kris was acting like that. Aigoo. Our duizhang is back to being childish again. A smiled crept on Luhan's face.

♦ ♦ ♦

Kris' POV

I was sitting on my bed while playing with my phone when someone knocked on the door, again. Who is it this time? I groaned.

 

“Who is it?” I shouted, but just loud enough for the person who knocked in the door heard. “It's me, Minha.”

 

I gulped and quickly straightened myself from sitting. I put on my headset that was on my bedside table and plug it in my phone. There's no music though.

 

The door slowly creaked open revealing Minha who was smiling with an 'afraid-smile'. What's wrong with her? I thought.

 

“What are you doing here?” I said coldly. Naah, it's just an act. Actually, I was waiting for her to come here and take care of me. I smirked inwardly.

 

“Kris,” she softly called. My heart fluster from her soft voice. “What?”

 

I heard her sighed. She slowly went close to me and sat beside me on my bed. “Seriously Kris. What are you doing?”  

 

I looked straight into her eyes. “What? I’m not doing anything.”

 

“Then, why didn’t you eat with us?” she countered.

 

“Because I’m mad.” I pouted. Okay, let me clear this, I only pout in front of those who I like or special to me. That includes her.

 

She giggled softly then put her stern face again. “And why are you mad?”

 

“Because of you! You were flirting with Lay a while ago despite the fact that I was there.” I yelled.

 

Her eyes widened. “What?! Me flirting with Lay?!”

 

“Yes, and you were giggling, too.”

 

She smiled. “You’re so childish, Kris. I’m friends with all of your members. What do you want me to do about it?”

 

“Don’t get close to them, then.” I said sternly. “Especially to all the boys around the world.”

 

Her eyebrow upstretched. “And why?”

 

“Because… I don’t like it.” I reasoned. “Tell me a particular one why you don’t like it.”

 

“Because…” she looked at me curiously. Anticipating for my answer. “…FineI’mjealousthat’swhy” I said with a full speed.

 

Her forehead was curled into a frown. “What?”

 

“I said I’m jealous! Happy now?!” I shouted and looked away from her gaze. God, what did I just said? I then slowly felt her hand cupped my face.

 

Now, I am face to face with her. She was smiling and I could feel my heart beats fast. She slowly leaned in and… oh my god!

.

.

.

She pecked my lips… then, stuck her tongue out at me. “You’re such a child, Kris.”

____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: *facepalm* Okay, what did i just wrote?

Please wait for the next chapter sooner or later.

It will be an interesting one. (maybe?)

 

Oh My Gosh! EXO's comeback!!!

I am so excited :)