Chapter Thirty-Two

Love is cruel

 

Minha's POV

“Yeoboseyo?” I asked on the other line of the phone. Me and Kris were eating our breakfast peacefully when my phone suddenly rang and it appeared as 'Unknown' in the screen. “Noogoosaeyo? (Who are you?)”
 
“Annyeong, Minha. It's me,” said on the other line. “Bang Yongguk.”
 
 I gasped. “Oh. Oppa? Waeyo? How did you know my number?” I never gave Yongguk oppa my phone number so how on earth did he got it.
 
“I hope you are not mad. Ji Hee noona, EXO's coordi gave me your number,” he explained.
 
Ji Hee unnie?
 
“A-Aniyo. I'm not, oppa. So why did you call?” I quickly answered.
 
I heard him cough. “Here's a thing. I'm in Jeju right now. Do you want to meet up with me?”
 
He's here? Oh My God! Does he know that Kris is also here?
 
“Jeju?!” I repeated, panicked. “Otteoke-”
 
“I heard from noona that you went in Jeju because of some work. B.A.P's having a photoshoot tomorrow and we will be home the next day...I-I hope we can meet up here, if that's alright with you.”
 
My face sank. I don't know what to answer. Part of me wanted to go and meet oppa because we are friends, no malice. But part of me doesn't want to go because of Kris. He told me not to be close to any other guys. He'll be mad if I would meet oppa and would hate him more. “I will call you later, oppa.”
 
I could hear him sighed. “Arrasso, but I really hope you would say yes later. Bye.”
 
“I don't know. Bye, oppa.” I bid a goodbye and hung up. I faced Kris and curiousity were written all over his face. 
 
Should I ask a permission from Kris?
 
Yeah! I should.
 
 

Kris' POV

We were eating peacefully when Minha's phone suddenly rang. She stopped eating and answered it and so did I. I stopped eating and looked at her while listening. 
 
“Yeoboseyo? Noogoosaeyo?” I heard her asked.
 
What. She doesn't know who it was yet she answered? What if it was some kind of setup, hack, scam or something bad. Alright, get hold of yourself, Kris. There's no such thing in a phone.
 
“Oh. Oppa? Waeyo? How did you know my number?” Oppa? Who is she talking to? I suddenly felt blood boiling inside when I heard her said oppa. Is it Luhan who she's talking to right now? Oh no. Don't you dare. She calls everyone who is older than her, oppa, except for me.
 
“Jeju?!” she shouted that made me jumped a little. Wow, that was loud. But what's wrong? She looks panic. “Otteoke-” she stopped.
 
“I will call you later, oppa.” Mwo. She's still not contented with their talking that took almost five minutes? Oppa, my .
 
When she was done talking and hung up, she faced me. A moment of silence errupted us. I was just watching her lovingly
while she was thinking hard.
 
About what.
 
“Who was it?” I asked, trying to hide my curiousity...and my jealousy. “Err...K-Kris. I-It was Y-Yongguk oppa.”
 
“Who? Wait, what?!” My eyes widened. 
 
How dare he call her. I clenched my fist into a tight ball. My hatred for him rose up again. What does he want. Does he want to prove something? 
 
I tried to calm down, “Hmm...What did he said?”
 
“H-He wants...to meet up w-with me,” she nervously explained as she was playing with her fingers.
 
I swallowed hard. “Mworago?”
 
“I said he wants to meet me. He's in Jeju right now together with the other B.A.P members.”
 
“What did you said?” I shook my head.
 
“I don't know. That is why I am asking you if I can go,” she cutely murmured.
 
“No!” I strictly said.

No One's POV

>>>FAST FORWARD<<<
Minha has been annoying Kris until it was already evening and she won't stop until he will give her the permission to meet up with Yongguk.
 
Kris faced her sternly, “Aren't you going to stop?”
 
“No, not until you give me your permission or if you won't, I'm still gonna meet up with oppa,” she protested.
 
Kris felt jealous hearing her called Yongguk, oppa. “C'mon, why would you want to meet up with him? Can't you just stay here?”
 
“Please,” she begged with full of aegyo. “I promise I won't be going home late tomorrow.”
 
She just used my weak point, he sighed. “Arrasso. Behave well, alright? Don't tell him that I am also here and...one last thing, no skinships.”
 
She tilted her head. “Skinship? Oppa and I are just friends, Kris...” she held out her right hand and smiled. “And I promise I will behave well.”
 
“That's a deal. Now, go to sleep. It's late already,” he said as he messed up her hair. She pouted, “Arrasso. You didn't need to mess it up.”
 
He chuckled. “I'm sorry.” He leaned in closer and pecked her lips that made her widened her eyes. “And that's a goodnight kiss.”
 
She gave him her sweetest smiled and kissed his cheek. “Ara. Goodnight, Kris.” After she said that, she went to her room and called Yongguk so they could arranged the time of their meeting.
 
 
When Minha left, Kris held the cheek where she just kissed. Her lips were soft and he couldn't help it, but to smile. An idea then popped up in his mind. And his heart agree with what his mind was thinking.
 
I should do it. Tomorrow, I will, he thought.
____________________________________________________________________________________
AUTHOR'S NOTE: Minha is going on a 'date' with Yongguk, the man Kris hates the most.
But why did he allowed her to go? And what is he going to do?
 
COMMENT REPLY:
Kpop555Let's dance like crazy. I hope he will confess to her so we can party :)
xxxarronyanxxxPlease explain how you feel :P
Endhita_LeeI am thankful that you liked it. Kris is a kiss stealer xD
xoxo_Jay: I do agree with you. Minha is cute :D
LovelyShayangI hoped you also did loved this chapter :]
shaylale36501Haha. You got a point with that. I liked your debate ;P
LOVE_NuestI can't tell you what will happen because I don't want to be a spoiler, but you'll know it sooner or later. Let's wait :D
KevinWoolover1998You can throw her, but you still need to bring her to the hospital because she will play a big role soon... ^^
Eunki23I update fast sometimes, but I update slower. Lol. He didn't confessed to her, but he did admit to himself. And Minha is scared of telling him the truth. What should we do? Ji Hyun and Chanyeol have a love-hate relationship? What do you think will happen to both of them? :-)
yougetmeoppaI don't know. Maybe sooner? ^.^
 
reuwharnnsPlease don't. We still need to complete this. Keke :]
 
A/N: I really had a fun time replying to your comments. It was really really fun :-)
 
 

Your browser does not support iframes.

">http://