Chapter Twenty-Three

Love is cruel

 

Minha's POV

“That was a really nice and sad scene. Now, it's Kris' turn.” said the director. 
 
I looked at Kris. Will you really kiss her?
 
“Kris, it's your turn. Go,” I said as I forced a smile.
 
I didn't doubt Kris' feelings for me. It's just that I couldn't help it. I can't take it seeing Kris kissing her ex-lover and the fact that Kris just likes me and not love.
 
Well, it's not really clear, yet.
 
He just confessed to me that I'm special.
 
Sigh.
 
Kris walked up to Ji Hee unnie who was standing beside me. “Noona, can you tell the director that I'll be there in a minute?”
 
“Sure,” unnie nodded and walked to the director.
 
When unnie walked off, Kris grabbed my wrist harshly that it hurts. But I didn't do anything and let him drag me into a silent place where no one was there.
 
He pinned me in the wall and glared at me.
 
When they will kiss, his feelings will be back. Kris is still hurt because of their break-up, I can see. By the way he acted when she arrived, it's an evidence.
 
I'll be hurt, but I can let go if he really loves her.
 
“What are you doing?” Kris said with an intense face.
 
I raised a brow. “What? I didn't do anything.”
 
He kept staring at my eyes then down to my lips and I felt akward because of his  eyes. It's like telling me something that I can't understand.
 
It was silent for a while, then out of nowhere, he threw tantrums and ruffled his hair in frustration. “Damn it.
 
Is he that excited to kiss her that he needs to curse in front of me?
 
Ouch.
 
I looked down on the ground for a second before looking up, “If you want to kiss her, you can do it.”
 
“What?” he looked at me, bewildered.
 
“Y-You can kiss her,” I forced those words to come out from my mouth, “If you are thinking twice because of me, I allow.”
 
He chuckled. “You are really an idiot,” he said as he ruffled my hair gently.
 
Wow, now I'm an idiot?
 
“I'm confuse because of you,” I truthfully told him as I stared at him.
 
He didn't answered me, but kept staring on my lips as I stared at his. I bit my lower lip to prevent myself from kissing him.
 
“I want to kiss you, Minha,” he confessed.
 
My heart was beating fast that Kris could probably hear because it was quiet.
 
Am I hallucinating? I'm not dead, yet, right?
 
“Can I kiss you?” he said as he gaze down at my lips with those soft eyes.
 
I didn't respond, instead, I blushed.
 
I was as red as crimson that time. I think it's kinda hot in here.
 
He smiled. “Silence means yes, they say. I guess you allow me,”
 
Dog! Can't you just shut up and kiss me?
 
I slowly felt Kris cupping my face to redirect me from his direction.
 
He slowly leaned in and I closed my eyes. I was fully anticipating Kris' lips on mine when, “Hyung! C'mon-” it was Sehun.
 
Kris swiftly backed off and coughed, “Yeah? Why?”
 
“Am I interrupting something, hyung noona?” Sehun asked with a sly smirk.
 
I blushed. “A-Ani.” I turned to Kris, “Go, don't make them wait.”
 
>>>Fast Forward<<<
 
“Are you sure you want to watch it?” a familiar voice said behind my back.
 
I turned around and saw Luhan.
 
I nodded, “Sure, why not?”
 
Actually, I can't but I also just can't go home.
 
“I can tell our manager to drive you home.”
 
I stared at him. “Is it fine?”
 
“Yeah, sure,” he said and went to talk to his manager.

Kris' POV

The MV shooting was already done. It was smooth, but I couldn't see Minha after the shooting. I kept twirling my head, but I really can't see her.
 
“Oppa,” Ji Hyun cutely called and clung in my arm. “Why did you stop the kiss scene?”
 
What Ji Hyun was talking about was about the kissing scene in the MV. Actually, I talked to Ji Hee noona before acting. I told her to convince the director to not do the kiss scene and just a hug scene. Since EXO-M's version is the hug one.
And thanks God, the director didn't made us kiss, but hug.
 
It's alright than the kiss scene.
 
“I don't want my girlfriend to be jealous for nothing,” I coldly replied as I harshly pushed her hands off me.
 
But where the heck is Minha?
 
“Is she really your girlfriend, oppa?” she asked with a hint of sadness.
 
That was what I told her the first time we met again.
 
“Yes, she is.”
 
She tried to hold my hand, but I backed off. “But I know oppa doesn't love her. Oppa loves me.”
 
“Shut up, Ji Hyun. You were the one who broke the love we had,” I said without looking at her teary eyes.
 
If I see her cry, I might soften up.
 
“I'm sorry, oppa. Can't we start again?” she cried. 
 
Krisus, please don't cry.
 
I stepped forward and wiped her tears. “I can't forgive you right now, but I know I can and I can't start over again with you.”
 
I don't know if I did the right thing.
 
She hugged me tightly. “I know I can get your heart back, oppa. Give me time.”
 
I didn't talk.
 
Then my arms slowly encircled around her waist. Now, I'm all confused.
 
My heart is confused the moment I wiped Ji Hyun's tears again...
 
What should I do? Am I really still in love with her?
 
But what about Minha? I do liker her and she's special.
____________________________________________________________________________________
AUTHOR'S NOTE: Please don't kill me.
New chapter, yay :D