Chapter Three

Love is cruel

 

Minha's POV
 
I went out of the room at 6am and went to the kitchen, and in my surprise I saw one of Exo-M's member, Chen. He was cooking something, and I don't know what it is.
 
"Ahm.. What are you cooking?" I asked.
 
Chen turned back and looked at me. "Oh, you're already awake. Why so early?"
 
"I want to apply a job here.. by the way, do you need any help? I can help" I volunteered.
 
"Sure! Can you wake up the other members? We still had a practice today"
 
"W-wake up? Them?" I stuttered while asking myself but seems like Chen heard it.
 
"Yeah. It's okay if-"
 
"No, no!" I held out both of my hands and shook it. "I'll do it" I said as I walked out of the kitchen before Chen says anything.
 
But, I don't know who owns the room.
 
Without hesitating and thinking anything, I opened the room next to mine. The person in the room was still sleeping soundly and the blanket was wrapped all over his body, especially his face so I couldn't see it. Who is this?, I thought as I walked nearer to him. My whole body was moving on it's own without my consent.
 
I carefully removed the blanket and I jerked when I saw his face. Not because the face wasn't, but because it was Kris. Np, scratch that! No one in Exo has a bad face or isn't handsome. Everyone are, especially Kris. I shook my head to get rid of the thoughts.
 
"Are you okay?" A familiar voice asked.
 
I looked up and saw Kris sitting on his bed with his left eyebrow up. "I-I'm okay. Why shouldn't I be?"
 
It was silence. Kris didn't talk anymore and was just sitting there, examining my face while I am sitting on  the floor with my head down. I looked up and saw him staring at me and I had the urge to blush.
 
"W-what?" I stammered.
 
Kris abruptly looked away and then had his poker face-on, again. "Let's go eat breakfast. I'm sure the others are waiting" He said and stood up. Before I could say anything, he grabbed my hand and grabbed me to the kitchen. I swear, I was blushing the whole time Kris was holding my hand.
 
"Oh-Myyy-Ghaaad! Kris gege is holding Minha noona's hand" Tao shouted in excitement as soon as we entered the kitchen. The others where eating, they stop eating when Tao shouted and everyone looked at us. Kris noticed that his hands was holding mine. He immediately jerk back and put his hand on his pocket. 
 
"Did you wake them up, Chen?" I asked as if nothing happened. I can't just act cute or act shy, they might say that I like Kris. Even if it's true, that was back then, a long time ago. I'm here to learn about life, not love!
 
"Yes, you were taking a long time at waking Kris up"
 
"She didn't even wake me up" Kris mumbled but I can hear it clearly. Not the other members though.
 
"You two, sit down" LuHan said as he pointed the two available chairs in front of him. I quickly sat down beside Tao, Kris sat down beside me because that's the only available chair. 
 
"We didn't introduce ourselves yesterday, so let's start by me. Eventhough you know us because you're a fan, let's offiacialy introduce ourselves. I am LuHan"
 
"Yeah, Healing unicorn Yixing here or just call me Lay "
 
"Hello, I am Xiumin"
 
"You're the one that is called baozi, right?" I asked innocently. LuHan laughed like there's no tomorrow. The other members just chuckled and Xiumin pouted. He hit LuHan's back. 
 
"LuHan just call me that and now, the fans also call me that" He pouted.
 
"Why? You don't like it?..." I smiled. "...I think it's cute"
 
"Really?" He beamed with his mouth smiling widely.
 
I nodded.
 
"Cute!" Kris and LuHan scoffed but we ignored them.
 
"Good in cooking, Chen"
 
"I am the youngest of Exo-M, Tao"
 
I smiled at them one by one but there's only one member left who hasn't introduce himself yet. Everyone was anticipating for Kris' introduction. Kris was just silence for a moment. I wasn't anticipating with it though. I know he will just act cool (even thought he is cool), act like a jerk and all.
 
"Exo-M's awesome and hot leader, Kris" I almost choke the water I was drinking when he introduced himself. Full of confidence here. I mean, I know that he's hot and awesome but no need to bragged about it.
 
"What?!" Kris hissed.
 
"Nothing" I said and began eating.
 
"Not to be rude but why are you here, Minha? Where are you from?" Luhan asked.
 
"Oh, I live in London when I was just 13 years old and I'm here to learn about something" I explained and LuHan nodded.
 
"You told me a while ago, noona that you're applying a job. Where?" Chen asked.
 
I shrugged. "I don't know"
 
"What course did you graduate?" Lay asked.
 
"Stylist"
 
"Really, noona?" Tao asked.
 
They looked at each other. Kris seems annoyed, maybe he knows what they were thinking and he was annoyed by that but he can't do anything because Tao begged him with his puppy eyes. You all know that Tao is Kris' favorite dongsaeng.
 
"Come with us today" Kris said.
 
"W-where?"
 
"No questions! Just come with us"
 
 

>>>Fast Forward<<<

I am now sitting in the corner of Exo's practice room, watching them dancing all over again. They brought me here for I don't know the reason. Did they brought me here just to watch them? I'd rather apply a job than sitting here.

I stood up and was going to go out when someone entered the room. It was a man. He stopped the music and gathered Exo together.
 
"There is a concert this saturday at Seoul. We, SM Town will be the one who are going to have a concert" The man said. Is he there manager? I was excited by hearing that, eventhough I won't be there. I am happy for them.
 
"Really?" Tao said while clasping both of his hand.
 
"Gege! We need a stylist, right?" Lay asked him.
 
Their 'manager' nodded. "Yes, why?"
 
"We have a new stylist" Lay said and turned back to me. He gestured me to come near them and so did I. "It's her, she's a good stylist"
 
"Are you sure?" Their manager asked and they all nodded except for Kris.
 
"She will be your new stylist then. Bye, tell here about the concert" He said, waved at them and exited the room.
 
"Are you all sure that you want me to be your stylist? All of you?" I asked and it was stupid, they just nodded. I noticed that Kris wasn't interested.
 
"Kris doesn't seem to like it though" I blurted out.
 
"Of course-not, you can be our stylist" Kris said and I heaved a sigh of relief. Then, i'm their new stylist.
 
"Thank You, Exo" I told them and bowed.
 
"Your welcome" They said in unison except for Kris, again. I think this is the beginning of me, learning about life. I hope life wouldn't be so hard.
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
A/N: Hello, i'm back :)
Sorry if I didn't update a long time, I was busy with school.
And since I got a high score today, this is my gift for you guys :D
I hope everyone enjoyed this!
Subscribe, comment & upvote are highly appreciated :D
 
 
Let's do a GIF spam, those aren't mine ;) Credits to them,
 
 
[IMG]( Our happy virus, Channie~:)
 
[IMG]
(I really LOLed at this. Lay, why did you eat yourself? Keke~ :)
 
[IMG]
(Yeah! Let's enjoy the mayo together with Lulu~ :)
 
[IMG]
*Le flips the table* (Omg~ Baek :)
 
 
Okay, let's stop with Kris :)
 
[IMG]
 
The other members next time :)