Chapter Nine

Love is cruel

A/N: LIME- If you see this color, it means they are speaking English :)


 

No One's POV (Author's POV)

“Minha, can you hand this outfit to Kris?” Ji Hee, Exo's coordi noona showed Kris' stage outfit to her. They already met yesterday, before they went back to their dorm.

 


 

*FLASHBACK*

While Chanyeol was telling some funny and at the same time, weird stories, someone entered the room. It was a woman. Around her 30's maybe. 

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, noona” All of the boys all said in synch and bowed to the woman. 

 

Minha and Yoon Mi didn't notice the woman yet because they were talking. When they heard them greeting, they held their chins' up and saw a woman. Yoon Mi smiled and ran to her, hug her.  

 

“Unnie, why didn't you tell me that you went in to a vacation? You're so unfair, unnie” she pouted and acted like she's angry. She stomped her feet and cross her arms.

 

All the boys (especially Suho) and the woman chuckled at her cuteness. “Aigoo, Yoon Mi. I just went for a vacation for just 2 weeks and besides, you were busy preparing for your graduation so I didn't bother you” she said as a fact.

 

“Still isn't accepted, unnie” she said firmly.

 

“Wae? I thought Suho told you that i'm going on a vacation

 

Yoon Mi looked up at Suho and saw him smiling guiltily. “Joon Myun didn't tell me!

 

“You're dead, leader” It was Kai who said it. The boys laughed and he gave everyone a death glare, especially Chanyeol, since he's the one who laughed hard.

 

They all know that if Yoon Mi call Suho by his full name, it means she's mad. 

 

 He wrapped both of his arms around her firm waist and buried his head on her shoulder. “Don't be angry..” he kissed her cheeks. “Besides, noona is already here

 

And with that action, Yoon Mi couldn't help but to smile. She just can't resist his sweetness. “She's already smiling” Kris said.

 

“Minha noona. Come here” Tao gestured Minha to go near them. She was just standing at the corner, alone. She was thinking hard about who could that woman be but she just couldn't find any answer.

 

She went to them and stood beside Kris. “Annyeonghaseyo, I am Lee Minha” she bowed and greeted the woman standing in front of her.

 

The woman smiled. “Hello, Minha. Nice to meet you and my name is Ji Hee. I am Exo's coordi noona

 

“Nice to meet you too.”

 

“By the way, she's our new stylist noona” Kris said.

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*


Everyone in Exo's waiting room are busy doing make-ups and the boys are busy dressing up as well. And today is the day, SMTown concert. Yoon Mi also helped us by taking care of the boys and giving them their clothes.

 

She smiled. “Sure, unnie but where's Kris by the way? Aren't they performing after Super Junior sunbaenim?”

 

“I think Kris is in the room next to this. He loves quiet places so I think he's there. 

 

She nodded. “Then, I'll be back and help you later unnie”

 

Ji Hee smiled and nodded.

 

♦ ♦ 

Minha knocked on the door beside Exo's waiting room. It was silent, she knocked again but still didn't receive any response so she decided to enter.

 

The moment she entered the room, she spotted Kris at the couch. He was lying, probably sleeping. His face was covered by a magazine.

 

She put the outfit on the table, approached the lying figure and slowly removed the magazine from Kris' face. She was mesmerized by his long and sharped nose. She slowly caressed his cheek, it was soft. Her eyes darted his red and kissable lips. Her heart was running like it was in a race again. Ugh! It's here again, she thought.

 

She has the urge to kiss him and her face was leaning slowly leaning forward without his consent. Before she could kiss him, 

 

“Are you trying to kiss me?” He asked with his poker face. 

 

She was startled and fell on her . Kris couldn't help it but to laugh. 

 

Yah! You're such an ungentleman” she hissed.

 

Kris was still laughing his off. “Hahaha, I-I am gentleman”

 

“What is so funny about it?!”

 

“Hahaha, y-you should.. h-have seen..y-your face a while ago” he managed to say it between his laughs.

 

Whatever Kris!” she groaned. She was angry at the fact that Kris just laughed, didn't even bother to help her. She know that she's not that pretty when she fell off.

 


Minha's POV

Pssshh! Now I am mad. How can he just laugh his off when he knew that it hurts because I just fell. Hello? Who wouldn't be hurt when they fell? Especially in the .

 

“Here! Now go change!” I handed him his stage outfit without even looking at him. “And hurry up! You only have 20 minutes to do the make-up”

 

I turned back and saw Kris, he was shirtless. Oh My God! His tone abs *cloud nine* I quickly looked away, blushing. But before I could turn around, I saw Kris smirking.

 

“Are you alright, Minha?” 

 

“Y-yeah... Uhm... I-I'll go back.. t-to the room f-first..and..and go there after you're done.” I said and before he could say something, I already went outside.

 

Hooh! That was breathtaking, 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

I'm sorry if I'm slow at updating *bows in 90 degress*
Sorry if this chapter is boring. I'll make it up next time.
Thank You everyone to those who commented, subscribed & upvoted :)
Subscribe, comment & upvote are highly appreciated :D