Chapter Twenty-Four

Love is cruel
 
Minha was at EXO's waiting room alone. She was waiting for the members. They were already performing Bad Boy at M Countdown.
 
“Oh, you're here,” a familiar female voice said with a hint of disappointment. “Where are they? Kris oppa?”
She was right. Her thought was right.
 
It was Ji Hyun.
 
She turned around and gave her a worried smile. “W-What are you doing here?”
 
Ji Hyun put down the cellophane she was holding on the table and smiled scarily. “Why, unnie? Am I not allowed to visit my own boyfriend?”
 
She gulped. I didn't know.
 
“W-Who's your boyfriend?” She stammered when she doesn't even know why.  But her heart was on its way to burst out. She was feeling nervous.
 
She was hoping that the person she was thinking at the moment isn't Ji Hyun's boyfriend. I hope I'm wrong.
 
“Do you really want to know, unnie?” she asked innocently with a sly smirk, but the atmosphere between them was intense.
 
She swallowed. 
 
She would be really happy if the floow would open up and eat her alive than to hear the name of Ji Hyun's boyfriend.
She clearly know who it was. Just her smirk can tell everything.
 
“Ji Hyun? What are you doing here?” It was Kris, followed by the other members.
 
“Guess she's here to make a scene,” Chanyeol argued.
 
Ji Hyun sent Chanyeol a glare, but he just gave her his derp smile.
 
Ji Hyun happily clung on Kris' arm that made Minha cringed. Kris looked at her with a 'don't-mind-her' look.
 
However, Minha can't avoid the fact that she was, yes, afraid.
 
No one told her, especially Kris that they already reconciled.
 
Are they back together?
 
Her heart sank by her thought.
 
“Oppa, It's lunch time. I bought foods with me, let's eat.” she excitedly dragged Kris by the arm.
 
“Wow, only hyung? So, we can't eat, Ji Hyun-ah?” Baekhyun jokingly asked.
 
Ji Hyun chuckled. “Aniyo. I bought a lot of foods so all of you can eat.”
 
“Is Kris not mad at you anymore?” A manly voice asked that made everyone's head turn around.
 
“Yongguk-hyung?” D.O called. “What are you doing here, hyung?”
 
“I'm here to congratulate you guys on your comeback,” he explained. “The performance was amazing.”
 
“Thank you, sunbae.” Sehun thanked him.

Minha's POV

Everyone was talking happily. Like they knew each other well.
 
And I felt awkward so I went out without saying anything.
 
I sat on the chair outside the waiting room.
 
Being with them gives me happiness, but it also gives me sadness and heartaches.
 
Sigh. Should I just pack up and leave?
 
“I'm sinking. You're thinking too much,” said a familiar voice beside me.
 
I don't need to turn and see who it was. Kris.
 
“I-I'm just thinking some stuffs,” I reasoned. “What are you doing here?”
 
He took a seat in the empty chair beside me, “I saw you going out so I followed you here.”
 
I gaze at Kris. He was looking at the wall in front of us. “So...you already forgave her?”
 
He looked at me, “I-I don't.” he stammered and his gaze went on the floor. “But I'm trying to forget everything she did to me. I'm trying to forget the pain that she caused while she was happy with someone.”
 
I sighed.
 
 I can't help him when he won't even tell me the problem she caused.
 
“C-Can you tell me?” I murmured. “In case I can help.”
 
He shook his head. “I'm sorry. I can't tell. I'm not ready yet.”
 
My heart sank.
 
It was like pieces of nails was nailed in my heart.
 
Doesn't he trust me?
 
“Why?” I softly asked, not expecting him to answer but he did. “The others are right. I'm not over it. I mean, i'm confuse, but one thing's for sure. She left me something that gave impact on my life.”
 
I glanced at him with teary eyes then back to the floor. 
 
So...He's still not over her. I got it.
 
Tears started to roll on my cheeks. I silently cried as I heard Kris taking a deep breath.
 
“I don't trust girls...because of her.”
____________________________________________________________________________________
AUTHOR'S NOTE: Huhu... So sad chapter :'(