Chapter Two

Love is cruel

 

 

Minha’s POV

I arrived at Beijing, China. I was very tired because of the flight. The flight took 11 hours and 40 minutes from London to Beijing so I was dead tired.

 

I got out of the plane and went outside the airport. I looked around my surroundings and awed by the beauty of the surroundings.

 

I took a taxi, and before I could enter the cab, someone grabbed my wallet forcedly and I shouted for help but no one helped me. The security guards were too late. I couldn’t just leave my luggage and ran after the thief because she has many important things inside the luggage.

 

I couldn’t help it but be sad. I hadn’t encountered this kind of thing. Beside, inside the wallet was just 15 dollar and nothing else. All my cards and were in the luggage, my mom prepared it.

 

Actually, my mom already warned me that there are many thieves there and I didn’t believe in it first. But it happened, and that’s today.

 

What should I do?, I thought. A brilliant idea popped from her mind. I remembered what Kris’ mom told me. I slipped my phone out from my jean’s pocket and dialed mama Mei, Kris’ mom.

 

“Hello?” the person on the other line said as soon as the tone from ringing disappeared.

 

“Mama, my wallet got snatched…”

 

“What?!”

 

“It’s okay, mama. It’s just that, the address I am going to stay is inside the wallet” I panicked.

 

“Why don’t you stay at Kris’ dorm, Minha? I’ll call and tell Kris”

 

“Okay, mama. Just tell me the address and tell Kris..” I paused. “…But, mama? If Kris’ asked you who I am, please tell him that it’s your friend’s daughter. Nothing else”

 

“Why?”

 

“Just tell him, mama. Please, I beg you” I begged.

 

“Okay, I’ll just tell him what you told me…” she paused. “…Here’s his address #%&¤%?%”

 

“Thank You, mama. I’ll just call my mom later, Bye”

 

“Take care” Kris’ mom said and hung up.

 

Living with Kris and other five boys, was that a good idea?

 

I looked up for another taxi and found one. I stopped it and entered the cab immediately. I told the driver the address and he drove me off there.

 

-----------------------------

Kris’ POV

I was at the training room a while ago with the other members but we went home early today because we don’t have more schedules.

 

“Hyungs, shall we watch a movie?”(A/N: I'll just use noona, hyung in Korean) Tao sheepishly said to his hyungs who were laying on the floor with sleepy heads especially me.

 

“Tao, we’re very tired. Let’s just skip this one, okay?” Lay said with a sleepy tone.

 

Tao stomped his feet. “But, I want to watch it right now!” He said as he used full of aegyo tone and aegyo face.

 

“Okay, okay! Just put whatever DVD-movie you want” I said. Actually, I don’t like aegyo that much. I hate it, but every time Tao does it and other members, my heart became soft and I hate it. That’s one of my weak points.

 

“Don’t pu--” I was cut off by my phone. It was ringing. I excused myself from my members and entered the room.

 

“Hello? Mom? Why did you call?”

 

“Oh, I just have something to tell you…” she paused. “…There is someone going to your dorm, she will stay there”

 

“What?!” Kris’ snapped at his mom.

 

“Err.. She’s the daughter of my longtime friend. Please, I beg you, son. Can she stay there? Just for a while”

 

“B—“ I was cut off when the doorbell rang.

 

“That’s probably her…” her mom said and abruptly hung up.

 

“MOM!” he hissed and directly went outside. Luckily, none of the members opened it. They are very tired to stand up right now and they are focusing on the movie.

 

When he opened the door, he saw Minha. He was mesmerized by her beauty but he still kept his poker face.

 

“Go in” he commanded. The moment Minha stepped in the dorm, Kris closed it.

 

-----------------------

No one’s POV

Minha was totally surprised by the cleanliness of the dorm. She expected it to be messy since they are all boys but she was wrong.

 

Kris walked to the living room and she just followed her behind with the luggage. Kris’ didn’t even bother to help her. Tsk, I guess he changed. He’s not the same Kris that I knew, she thought.

 

“Who’s she?” Xiu Min asked referring to Minha.

 

“She’s…”

 

“…Minha,” she finished his sentence.

 

“What’s she doing her, hyung?”  Tao asked.

 

“She’s a daughter of my mother’s friend…” he breathed out. “…she’s staying her for some time” Their jaws almost dropped by hearing the news.

 

Minha coughed. “I think, they don’t like a stranger here…” She tugged Kris’ shirt and Kris faced her. “Just tell your mom that I’ll staying at another apartment”

 

“No, no! It’s okay for you to live here” LuHan explained.

 

“Since, you’re a daughter of aunt’s friend, you can stay here” Lay said. Really? My bias is talking to me. Seems like a dream, she thought. They all smiled at Minha, well, except for Kris though.

 

“Do you know us?” Chen asked and Minha nodded. They gave her a is-she-a-crazy-fan look.

 

“But, I’m not a crazy fan. Just a fan who likes their music” She defended.

 

“Are you tired?” Chen asked again.

 

“Kind of..”

 

“There’s a free room there, noona” Tao said as he pointed at the left room.

 

“Can I go inside?” Minha asked for permission first. It would be rude if she won’t ask first and just go inside.

 

“Sure, Kris hyung can take you there” Lay said and Kris gave him a look.

 

“Come” He said without looking at Minha and approached the room. Minha followed her behind with the luggage. Kris opened the door for her. You’re not that cold after all. You’re still a gentleman, she thought.

 

Minha went inside and dragged her luggage with her.

 

“Thanks, crabby” she muttered but clear enough for Kris to hear it.

 

“What?” he snapped.

 

She shook her head. “Oh, nothing. I said thanks”

 

He didn’t say anything and just walked out of the room.

 

That was almost. He clearly doesn’t remember me, she sighed while thinking. I’ll just let the you and the time to remember me Kris. Hopefully, you can.

 

Kris went back to his bedroom. He lied on the bed. She looks familiar and crabby? What’s that? I think I heard it before but I can’t remember.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: 2nd chappie is up~

And... Oh-Eem-Gee, they met already after a long time ;)

I hope you guys did enjoy this chapter.

I need to sleep now, it's already 2:17 in the morning here ;)

Thank You so much to those who subscribed ;)

Please comment your thoughts about this chap (It's okay with negatives).

Subscribe, comment & upvote are highly appreciated ;D