Chapter Twenty

Love is cruel

ATHOUR'S NOTE: Aaaawwwwwooooooooooooo na saranghaeyo! Sorry for the bad greeting. Yay! I'm back! It has been one month and a half since I was gone and I sincerely apologize. I've been busy with school stuffs and now that I'm back, It's summer!! Aaaawwwwwooooooooo :) I just wanted to say that I'm proud of EXO  and thank you to my readers who are still waiting. Okay, now, let's stop this and please enjoy reading.


 
PREVIOUS CHAPTER:
 
“Annyeonghaseyo. Kim Hye-” Kris looked up only to see a girl. She bowed and when she looked up and met Minha, her eyes bloated. “Unnie?!”
 
Unnie? Does she know Minha by any chance?, Kris thought inwardly.

♦ ♦ ♦

Chapter Twenty
 
 
“Hye Jin? Is that you?” Minha asked. She couldn’t believe it that her own best friend from London, is there. She’s shock because she didn’t even tell her that she’s in Korea and working in her favorite boy band, EXO. Yeah, you’re right readers! Hye Jin likes EXO very much.
 
“What are you doing here unnie? I didn’t know that you were here. I asked auntie Xiao…” “I can explain everything to you later, Hye Jin-ah. By the way, why are you here?” Minha quickly cut her off before her best friend could tell her mom’s name.
 
Kris still doesn’t know that he was once her best friend yet. She doesn’t have the courage to tell him right now either because of fear. She’s afraid that if Kris knows, he will be mad at her for lying to him.
 
Kris furrowed her brow and asked his self, Xiao? Isn’t that my mom’s best friend’s last name? Hai’s mother and her last name?, Kris tapped his cheek as if he was thinking,  C-Could it be…? No! It’s impossible! She’s Minha. A daughter of my mother’s friend, not best friend.
 
Chanyeol happily snapped Kris’ thoughts. “Hyung, what are you thinking so deep?”
 
He cleared his throat. “U-uh.. Nothing. Wae? What’s wrong?”
 
“There’s nothing wrong. It is just that we’ve been calling you for like five times now, hyung.” Kai sarcastically explained.
 
“Five times?!” he yelled. “No, Kris. Kai was just overacting.” 
 
“No! I’m not overacting, Minha noona. I’m telling a FACT here.” Kai answered and emphasized the word fact.
 
Minha chuckled. “Arrasso.”
 
Kris tilted his head. He couldn’t find the girl who just introduced herself. “Where’s… who was it..? Hye Jin?”
 
“Isn't she pretty, hyung? Hye Jin, I think we're the same age.” Sehun said as he fantasized over Minha's best friend.
Chen, who was standing beside him, smacked his head lightly. “Hyung! Why are you hitting?”
 
“I think you already know the reason, Sehun-ah.” Minha stated as she giggled. “And... Hye Jin is a little younger than you. Four months to be exact.”
 
“That's not much, noona,” was all Sehun could say. It was silent for a moment then coordi noona Ji Hee went to them and said, “Boys, get ready because we'll take your pictures with the model in five minutes.”
 

It was now Kris' turn to take a photo with Hye Jin, their model. The concept were a couple happily enjoying their time on the beach. Kris and Yongguk were the only one's who could take a solo picture together with the model because they were the leaders.

 
Minha slowly sat down as she sat on the sand fifteen meters away from the pictorial. She was infront of them and she could clearly see Hye Jin and Kris being touchy together.
 
She felt tingly inside her tummy everytime they touched. Her eyes then widened when the sun exactly set down, Kris held Hye Jin's hand and kissed her cheek. Oh my God, she gasped.
 
She was snapped out by her thoughts when she heard the click of the camera.
 
“Jealous?” she heard a manly voice from her back.
 
She abruptly turned around and called, “Yongguk-oppa?”
 
He sat down beside her, gazed at her then back at the beach where Kris, Hye Jin, the photographer and the others were.
“You're clearly jealous, Minha-ah. I can see it clearly. Are you and Kris together?”
 
“N-No...” her voice cracked up so she cleared . “I-I mean, I'm not. Why would I? And besides, w-we're not together.”
 
“Liars goes to hell, Minha.”
 
She gulped. “Liar won't go to hell if the lie was necessary.”
 
“And is your lie excusable?”
 
“U-Uh? My lie? Oppa's talking nonsense,” she chuckled nervously. I never knew Yongguk oppa was a detective, she thought inwardly while her heart was beating fast like she just ran from a marathon because of nervousness.
 
“C'mon! Admit it to yourself Minha before someone gets on your way.” he said. That made Minha's curiousity rose up. “Who are you talking about, oppa?”
 
He gulped. “K-Kris is handsome and talented. Everyone would fall for him, even gays, I guess.”
 
“You just said a while ago that liars goes to hell. Then, why are you lying, oppa?”
 
Before Yongguk could argue, a  staff called him and told him that he needs to be there for the last round.
 
When Yongguk wasn't there anymore, Minha was thinking hard. Who did oppa meant? She then suddenly remembered where those times Kris and Yongguk met each other. There was alway a tense atmosphere between them.
 
Hmm... There's something fishy between Kris and Yongguk oppa. I'll find it out my own, she determinedly thought.
_______________________________________________________________________________
AUTHOR'S NOTE: I apologize for updating a short chapter.
Yeah, I also think there's something fishy between these two.
*cough*She'sgoingtofinditout*cough* Do you think it's a good idea readers?