Episode 1: SuYoon couple with Exo and Minha

Love is cruel

 

 
No One’s POV
 
Yoon Mi and SuHo are on the way to EXO’s practice room at the building. They stopped when they heard Yoon Mi’s phone vibrated. She opened the message and it reads:
 
*Yoon Mi dongsaeng, we are now in Korea. We’ll meet you all there tomorrow, arrasso? Take care and regards to SuHo and the other boys. I already texted them * Yoon Mi was smiling the whole time she read the text. Oh, how she miss her oppas.
 
SuHo faked a coughed. “Ahem.. Who was that?”
 
She gave him her sweetest smile. “It was Kris oppa. He said that they arrived here in Korea” she went near to SuHo and kissed his cheek. “Can we go visit EXO-M with the others? Please, please" she said with full of aegyo.
 
SuHo sighed. "Since I love you..." he pinched both of her cheeks. "..We will go. We don't have practice today anyways" he gave her his angelic smile.
 
"Chincha?!"
 
He nodded. "Your wish is my command, ma'am"
 
She chuckled and hugged him tightly. "Thank You, oppa"
 
Hearing the word oppa from , SuHo's mouth spreaded a big smile. "That's even better" he patted her head.
 
"Tsk. It's because you will be mad if I don't call you oppa" she teasingly said and pouted.
 
"Yah! I'm not"
 
"Yes, you are"
 
"No, am not"
 
"Yes" she said and they suddenly burst into laughter. They laughed because even if they are adults now, they are still acting as a child.
 
"Let's go inside first and then i'll tell the others" he grabbed her hand and interlaced his hand on hers.
 
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 
"Really, hyung?" ChanYeol exclaimed happily as SuHo was done telling them that they will visit Exo-M today.
 
"Yes! Since we don't have a practice today,  let's visit our brothers. My baby Yoon Mi wanted to visit them too"
 
"Really, noona?" Sehun asked and she nodded.
 
"Then, what are we waiting for? Let's go" Kai said and all of them went out of the room. Their driver drove them off to Exo-M's dorm.
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Yoon Mi excitedly knocked on Exo-M's door as soon as they arrived in front of the apartment house. After a while of knocking, the door creacked open revealing the tall maknae, Tao.
 
"Oh? Noona? Hyung?" Tao beamed and let them in inside the house.
 
"Gege, Exo-K and Yoon Mi noona are here" Tao shouted and his voice fulled the room.
 
"Noona, Hyungs & Sehun-ah wait here a little and i'll tell Chen gege to cook for us to eat" he said and left to call the others.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Minha's POV

I heard Tao shouted that Exo-K and Yoon Mi are in the house from room. But who's Yoon Mi? As I was on my way out, I heard voices laughing and talking. But there is a voice that caught my attention, it was a girl's voice.
 
As soon as i went outside, i also saw Kris going out from his room. He didn't went out yet?, I thought as i approached Kris.
 
"Kris, who's Yoon Mi?" I asked Kris out of my curiousity.
 
"You'll meet her soon anyways. Let's just go to the living room" he said coldly and walked off. Why is he being cold again? He was sweet at the plane a while ago.
 
I shrugged all my thought off and followed Kris at the living room. When i entered it, my heart suddenly felt like it has a thousand of nails inside. 
 
I saw Kris hugging a girl, she was pretty and she was smiling while they were hugging. I don't know what i felt but it kind of disappoint me.
 
It seems like all of them noticed me. Exo-K's eyes were on me.
 
"Err.. Annyeonghaseyo, Minha imnida" I greeted them and did a 90 degree bow.
 
"Oh, Hello! I am Exo-K's happy virus, Chanyeol imnida"
 
"Annyeonghaseyo, Exo-K's leader Suho imnida"
 
"You're a noona, right? Sehun imnida"
 
"Exo-K's charismatic dancer Kai imnida"
 
"D.O imnida"
 
"Baekhyun imnida"
 
"Hello, nice to meet you all" I said and gave them my sweetest smile.
 
The girl who was hugging Kris a while ago approached me and my smile faden a little, i don't know. I felt insecure because she's pretty and Kris maybe likes her.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo! I suppose you're an unnie? My name is Yoon Mi, Kim Yoon Mi, the leader's wife" she said and pointed at Suho. 
 
"Oh" was all i could say. I was embarassed at myself for thinking that Kris would like Suho's wife.
 
"Let's eat dinner first. I am sure you all are hungry" Chen announced.
 
"Yes!!!" the younger ones happily exclaimed.
 
We all went to the kitchen and saw many foods. In the table, there were rice, kimchi, meat, pork stew, sushi, raw crabs and spicy stir- fried octopus.
 
"Wow~ so many food" Xiu Min sing sang.
 
"Yeah, it seems good" Baekhyun complimented.
 
We all sat down to our perspective seats and started digging on our food.
 
"Are you working, noona?" Suho asked me.
 
"Yeah, i'm actually Exo-M's new stylist"
 
"Wow, so you're gonna work with us too?" Changyeol beamed.
 
"Uhm.. I'm not quite sure but maybe"
 
"Yay! I'm exited to be working with noona" D.O happily announce and i gave him a smile.
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 
No One's POV
Everyone were done eating. They put the dishes in the dishwasher and went to the living room to talk.
 
"What are we gonna do?" LuHan asked.
 
They were all thinking of what they should do next until "I've got an idea!" Kai shouted and he looked at Lay. It seems like they were thinking of the same thing to do.
 
"I know what you mean, Kai" Lay paused. "Truth or dare, right?"
 
"Truth or dare?!" Yoon Mi said out loud, shocked.
 
"Yeah, somehting's wrong?" SuHo asked while smirking. He knew exactly why Yoon Mi's reaction was like that. Don't worry, baby. I'm here with you and that's forever.
 
"I-it's just that.." she paused and sighed. "..I don't like that game. But since you love me now, let's just do it" Yoon Mi remembered the time they played truth or dare and one of the members asked Suho if he loves her and he just said no. Of course it hurts her but not anymore because Suho is sweet and he loves her very much. I'm satisfied and i'm sure it won't hurt anymore.
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Subscribe, comment & upvote :D