Chapter Sixteen

Love is cruel

 

 

No One’s POV

Minha, Yoon Mi and EXO went inside in a restaurant full of celebrities. When Minha saw the inside, she gasped. There were many foods and of course, tables and chairs. It was well decorated.

 

 Omo, this is so wonderful, she thought as she looked around the corners. There were many idols such as SNSD’s Seohyun, CNBlue’s Yonghwa, F(x)’s Victoria, 2PM’s Nichkhun and other idols.

 

“You like it?” Kris suddenly asked Minha as he saw her look in her face. “Ahm... I like  it here, Kris. It’s so nice. Why didn’t I knew about this before?”

 

Kris coughed. “It’s because this is a private area. No one knows about this place except for the celebrities and idols.”

 

“Then why am I here?”

 

He smiled sweetly at her. “Because you’re close to us. I mean you’re special to us.”

 

They then heard someone clearing his/. They looked back only to see EXO and Yoon Mi grinning widely.

 

“Ahem! Hyung, maybe you meant she’s important to you.” Suho directly said.

 

Kris and Minha’s jaw dropped. I’ll kill you later, Kim Joon Myun!, Kris irritably thought inwardly.  

 

“I’m not important to you guys?” Minha said, looking and trying to sound as sad as possible.

 

“Aniya, it’s not like that Minha/noona/unnie.” They all shouted in unison. They looked nervous. (A/N: lol)

 

Kris and Minha looked at each other and at that moment, they suddenly burst on laughter. The rest of EXO and Yoon Mi looked at them weirdly.

 

“What’s so funny?” Chen asked, confused.

 

“Y-You guys should have seen your faces. I-It was so damn funny.” Kris explained between his laughs.

 

“I was just kidding with you guys. Why were you all nervous?” Minha said, finally stops laughing.

 

“Yah, noona! You made us nervous. We thought you were serious.” D.O claimed.

 

She smiled. “Ara, mianheyo. So, what are we going to do right now?”

 

“Oppa and me are going at the back of the restaurant, unnie and we’ll meet later at 9pm. We’ll eat here later on.” Yoon Mi detailed.

 

“Aw… then, how about the others and me?”

 

“Luhan-hyung or Kris-hyung will be with you, noona. We will go now, noona. Bye!” Suho told Minha. He held Yoon Mi’s hand and dragged her at the back of the restaurant. 

♦ ♦ ♦

“Xiu Min, D.O, Chen and me are going to eat desserts first.” Chanyeol spoke out. “I’m hungry. Let’s go!” Xiu Min happily beamed as he dragged the three of them.

♦ ♦ ♦

 

“What are we going to do now?” Minha asked the people who were left with her.

 

“The three maknaes are going to hunt for girls here.” Kai smirked and made a salute sign. Minha chuckled. “Maknaes like girl idols? I see no ordinary girl here. Just idols.”

 

“No, we’re just going to have fun.” Tao grinned. “Yeah! Goodbye, noona. See you later!” Sehun said and the three of them departed.

♦ ♦ ♦

“We’re going off too.” Lay and Baekhyun said. “I’ll go with you guys.” Luhan butted in.

 

“Then, me and Kris are going too.” Minha said.

 

“No need, noona.” Baekhyun said. “We’re going off now. Bye.” They all said at the same time and ran off.


Minha’s POV

What? They all left me with Kris? Something’s fishy in here; I thought as Luhan, Baekhyun and Lay left me alone with Kris.

 

I heaved a sigh. “Mmm… what are we going to do next, Kris?”

 

“We’re going at the back.”

 

“Where Yoon Mi and Suho are? What is there in the back?” I asked curiously.

 

Kris smirked. “You’ll see!”

 

“C’mon?” Kris asked as he held out his hand. I furrowed my brow. “What?”

 

“Nothing! Let’s go out.” He said and intertwined his hand with mine secretly. I blushed hard as I held his hand tighter. I looked at him and saw him smiled.

 

As soon as we entered the back of the restaurant, I gasped. It was a beautiful garden with many bulb lights with different colors and a fountain in the middle.

“Daebak! Kris, this is so perfect.” I said as I wandered around and he was just following me behind. “You like it?”

 

“I love it, Kris. It’s so awesome.” I exclaimed amazingly.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Kris oppa.” Oppa? A girl’s voice? We both turned to our right side only to see a girl around 20 with a long hair.

 

“I never thought oppa would be here.” She eyed me. “And who’s she, oppa?”

 

Kris unexpectedly wrapped his arm around my waist. Omo, I gulped as I blushed. He said; “She’s Minha, my girlfriend.”


Kris’ POV

My eyes enlarged when I saw Jiyeon. She asked me if who I am with so I answered her that I’m with Minha, but I couldn’t see any reaction from her except for a smile.

 

“Really, oppa? She’s your girlfriend?” she asked.

 

I looked at her strangely. “Yeah, she is.”

 

“Congratulations, unnie.” She exclaimed happily and tapped Minha’s shoulder. Did she by any chance hit her head? “T-Thank you.”

 

“Jiyeonie?” a familiar of a man’s voice called. “There you are. What are you- Oh? Kris? What are you doing here? Having a date?”

 

I bowed. “Annyeonghaseyo, Yesung-sunbae!”

 

“A-Are you two dating, sunbae?” I asked carefully. He’s my sunbae. “Uh.. Yeah, we’re dating since three months ago.”

 

“Yesung-oppa, let’s go. I’m hungry.” Jiyeon whined while using aegyo.

 

“Arraso…” he chuckled at his girlfriend’s childishness and looked back at me. “We will go first, Kris. Goodbye. Have a nice date.” He said and before he departed, he winked at me mischievously.

♦ ♦  ♦

As Jiyeon and Yesung-sunbae went inside the restaurant, Minha suddenly pinched the tip of my nose again. “Ouch.”

 

“YAH! Why do you always like to pinch it?” I furiously asked. “I don’t know…”

 

“Maybe because you like to introduce me to others as your girlfriend.” She suggested.

 

I smirked. “You don’t like it?”

 

She gulped and whispered; “Of course I do.

 

Huh, I knew it! She likes me, an idea suddenly popped out in my mind. “Why don’t we go out? I mean, go on a date and learn about each other?”

 

She blushed. “If you want to…”

 

“Minha? Minha-ssi?” a manly voice called out. Me and Minha turned our back only to see the guy I hate the most. I clenched my fist. He dare to let me see his face again, I thought and my face was now scrambled because of angriness.

 

TO BE CONTINUED...

____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Another chapter for this week :)

Thank You very much to those who commented and supports my fic.

You don't know how grateful I am towards you guys :D