Chapter Seventeen

Love is cruel

 

 

“Oppa? Yongguk-oppa? Is that you?” Minha examined the man who just called her. She tilted her head as she couldn’t see clearly. The lights from the bulbs were disturbing her from seeing the face.

 

“Yeah, it’s me. Bang Yongguk” he beamed at her as he went out from the dark, but his smile quickly changed into a frown when he saw Kris. “Are you with Minha?”

 

Kris clenched his hands together and gritted his teeth as he said; “Absolutely! I came here with her. Why?”

 

Minha could feel the tense atmosphere between them, but she doesn’t know why there was that atmosphere between them. She suddenly felt nervous.

 

“Chill, Kris! I was just asking.” Yongguk explained while smirking.

 

Kris could feel his veins going to explode in any minute. He hated this guy ever since then. You’re the reason, Bang Yongguk. You’ll pay later. “Asking my . More like disturbing us.”

 

Now, it’s time for Yongguk to clench his teeth and of course, Minha noticed that so she decided to lit up the atmosphere the best as she can. “Yongguk-oppa, are you here alone or you’re with the others?”

 

“I’m with the others.” He answered when his phone vibrated. He opened and read it. “I need to go now, Minha-ah. The others are waiting for me.”

 

Kris smirked. “No need for an explanation, just go.” Minha elbowed Kris in the stomach lightly. “That’s rude, Kris.”

 

This time, it’s Yonnguk’s turn to smirk. “I thought we’re alright, Kris. You just can’t forget about it huh?”

 

Kris grew pissed. He wanted to punched and beat the life of Yongguk, but he restrained himself from doing so. That won’t be happening, Yongguk. “Never in life that’s gonna happen!”

 

Minha grew confused. “Not to be rude, oppa. You can go now. The others are waiting for you.” She said with a smile plastered on her face.

 

“Sure! I’ll get going now, Minha.” He said as he took a step forward and kissed Minha’s cheek. She blushed.

 

Kris’ eyes widened when he kissed her cheek. He became furious that he pinched his own nose to prevent his self from beating him. That bastard!

 

Yongguk turned around and began to walk then suddenly stopped halfway without turning back and said, “You should really forget about it, Kris. It was long time ago.” And with that, he left.


Minha’s POV

When Yongguk-oppa left, I heaved a sigh of relief. The atmosphere a while ago and the way they talk to each other were intense.

 

I looked up at Kris. “Care to explain what happened a while ago, Kris?”

 

“I don’t want to talk about it, Minha.” He told me and began to walk away. I followed behind him until he stopped under a tree. He laid down on the grass and his eyes were focused on the stars above the beautiful night sky.

 

I just stood there, glaring at him. Any minute, I am going to burst out. I am annoyed. He didn’t even answer my question and just walked off. I hate you, Wu Yi Fan! Why can’t you tell me—

 

“How did you met him?” he asked, eyes still on the stars. I didn’t answer and just stood there, glaring at him. “Are you mute? And aren’t you going to sit down? You’re just gonna hurt your legs by just standing, glaring at me.”

 

I didn’t budge.

 

“You’re being stubborn, Minha.” Stubborn your eyes. I’m just mad because you aren’t sharing some of your problems with me. And again, I didn’t move.

 

“You really won’t sit, right?” he asked.

 

I nodded stubbornly.

 

He stood up and looked at me with those aggressing eyes. “I’m sorry!” Huh? Why is he- “Agh! Kris! Bring me down!” I requested.

 

“No! You were stubborn a while ago, so it’s my turn.”  He smirked and sat down on the grass with me above him, sitting in his lap.

 

My heart suddenly beats faster than its usual pounding. I blushed. Even with this position, he made me love him more and more. Wait, what? Love? I love Kris? I shook my head physically.

 

“What are you doing?” He looked at me weirdly.

 

I beamed. “Uh? I just remembered something that I shouldn’t have remembered.”

 

He raised a brow. “Care to share?”

 

I avoided his gaze. “No, you didn’t share yours. Why would I?”

 

He sighed. “What do you mean?”

 

“About what happened a while ago between you and Yongguk-oppa.”

 

I suddenly felt and arms around my waist. I viewed down only to see Kris’ arms wrapped around my waist. I blushed for the third time. Kris! What are you doing?

 

“I really can’t tell you,” I sulked. “And why is that so?”

 

He touched the tip of my nose and wiggles it softly. “You’re cute when you sulk.”

 

I crossed my arms. “Now! Don’t change the topic, Wu Yi Fan!” I quickly covered my mouth. I’m dead meat. Why did I just call him by his full name? I mentally slapped my head.

 

He observed me. “Minha… you are really weird. You know that?”

 

I unthinkingly nodded. “Ey, wait- I’m not!

 

“You are!” he argued.

 

“Am not.”

 

He grinned at me mockingly. “Minha’s weird.”

 

I pouted. “I admit defeat.”

 

I heard him chuckled. I turned to look at him when he unexpectedly crashes his lips with mine. My eyes widened like an owl, if that’s possible.

 

At first, I didn’t moved but afterwards, I gave up and let him kiss me fully. I could feel my cheeks reddened as a tomato and I could feel butterflies dancing in my stomach. My heart didn’t get out of the picture. It was beating rapidly.

 

I could feel his arms dragging me to him. I really hate you Wu Yi Fan for stealing my first and second kiss. I s my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. I could feel that Yi Fan was smiling through the kiss.

 

For me, the atmosphere that time was romantic and kind of hot. I mean the weather. I suddenly thought about something. Payback time, Kris. I smirked between the kisses and bite his lower lip hard.


Kris’ POV

I was kissing her when she suddenly bit my lower lip. She bit my lower lip! “Ouch!” I said with difficulty as I massaged my bitten lip.

 

She innocently looked at me. “What happened, Kris?”

 

“You just bit my lip, you evil girl.” I said.

 

“I did? Am I evil just because of that?” she said with a hint of sadness.

 

I softened. “Okay, I’m sorry for calling you evil. Why did you bit my lip?”

 

She smiled evilly. “That’s… for stealing my first and second kiss and for changing the topic a while ago.”

 

I pointed at her annoyingly. “You little!”

 

She giggled and stuck her tongue out at me. I smiled affectionately at her. Girl, I can’t explain what I feel. I felt my heart beat fast.

 

It became silent between them. “Seriously, Kris. Can you explain to me why you can’t tell me?”

 

I heaved a sigh. “I really can’t explain it to you, Minha and I don’t want to talk about it anymore. You’ll know it sooner or later, in the right time.”

 

She nodded in understanding. “Arrasso. If you say so.”

 

“Hey, what about you?”

 

“Huh? What about me?”

 

“I asked you a while ago about how you met Bang Yongguk.”

 

“Oh, I met him and the other B.A.P members when I was on a vacation at Los Angeles with my family.”

 

She explains well to me, I smiled to myself and said, “Are you hungry?”

 

She nodded like a lost puppy. She’s so cute, “Mmm... I’m hungry. I want to eat.”

 

I made her sat down on the grass because she was sitting on my lap. I stood up and dusted the dirt out from my pants and held out a hand, “Let’s go? They are probably waiting for us.”

 

“Sure, why not.” She said, held my hand and stood up.

 

We were on the way back inside the restaurant when all of a sudden my phone vibrated. It was a message from Lu Han.

From: Lu Han

Yi Fan, we already went home ;)

Baozi-hyung did had a stomach ache because he ate many foods today.

Enjoy your quality time with Minha. Just kiss her already!! *grins*

I sighed for how many times today. “They already went home.”

 

“What? Why?”

 

“Luhan texted me that let’s just enjoy our quality time together and just kiss.” I told her casually.

 

She gulped. “Aish, chincha! Luhan you idiot!”

 

I approached her and wrapped my arm around her waist. “Aww… C’mon, no more cursing to my band member. Let’s just enjoy this night, arrasso?”


She nodded and blushed. “Ara! (A/N: I know)

____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I felt like this is a boring chapter, is it?

Please comment and tell me something about this chapter :D