Chapter Thirty-Three

Love is cruel
 
No One's POV
 
Minha was done changing her clothes into a floral white dress with a matching light make-up and a white pair of sandals. 
 
“I'll be going now, Kris.” she informed while he was standing infront of her. “Don't forget our deal, arrasso? And be home before six o'clock.”
 
She was shock, For real? “Six o'clock?! It's four-fifty already. One hour isn't enough.”
 
“One hour is more than enough. Actually, Yongguk is just worth five minutes of your life...or either way, not even a second is he worth your time,” he explained with a hint of irritation.
 
Minha shook her head. “He is my friend, Kris. Don't say like that.” she frustratingly said.
 
“Arrasso,” he closed the gap between them and wrapped his arms around Minha's waist. “I'm sorry for talking bad about him. Am I forgiven?”
 
She smiled, “It's alright, but I hope-”
 
Kris cut her off by kissing her. The kiss was passionate and breathtaking, but she didn't complained and kissed him with the same favor.
 
Minha got back to her senses when her phone rang. She took it from her purse and it was no other than Yongguk. “Hello?...Oh, oppa. I'm coming...Bye!”
 
“I need to go. See you later, Kris.” she cheerfully said as she pecked on his lips. “Don't forget about our deal and be home before six!” he shouted so she could hear him.

Kris' POV

When Minha left, I quickly left the house with my disguise and went to the market. I am going to surprise her when she gets home later. I'm sure she is going to love it, I thought inwardly.
 

Minha's POV

I immediately went to the beach where I am meeting Yongguk oppa. Thank God oppa called, if he didn't called, I could have probably forgotten about our appointment because of Kris.
 
I could feel my cheeks burning as I remembered the kiss. I'm totally confuse now, I admitted. Kris and I had kissed many times, but he never told me his feelings.
 
“Hi, oppa. I'm sorry i'm late. I-I...just had s-some work to do,” she lied. Kissing with Kris is now a work, huh? My mind teasingly thought.
 
He shook his head. “No. It's alright. Come and sit down here.” he said and patted the empty space beside him.
 
“So why did you want to meet up, oppa?”
 
Yongguk oppa took a deep breath. “I'm gonna go straight, Minha-ah...does Kris likes you?”
 
My eyes widened. “A-Aniyo. Haha! Oppa, w-why are you asking questions like that?” I laughed nervously.
 
“Because if he does...” he paused. “Please don't do anything that would break his trust.”
 
I looked at him suspiciously. “H-How did you know so much?”
 
“Let's say that I-I...was there. I was there that day when his trust on girls  was broken...”“”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
>>>FAST FORWARD<<<
 
I was there that day when his trust on girls  was broken...
I was there that day when his trust on girls  was broken...
I was there that day when his trust on girls  was broken...
 
That sentence kept on replaying inside my head like a broken radio. I don't know what to think. We were all talking about trust when I still had one big secret that Kris wasn't aware of...
 
When I went inside the cottage, it was dark so I the lights. When I took off my sandal, I noticed a small note.
 
I took it and it read; 'Go to the living room and there's a note in the sofa'.
____________________________________________________________________________________
AUTHOR'S NOTE: Sorry for the lame and short chapter -.-
I will cover up on my next chapter :D
 
 
QUESTION: What is Kris' surprise for her?