Chapter Thirty-Five

Love is cruel

 

It has been a week since Kris and Minha left for Jeju Island. If you would ask whats their status as of now, they are still at the stage of mutual understanding. Yes, Kris confessed to her, but they arent in a relationship because Minha decided to take their time and Kris answered her question that made her doubt if he really likes her or not. And if it wasnt true, why would Kris do such a thing?
 
 
 
>>>FLASHBACK<<<
“That day...” Minha paused as she heaved a deep breath, “when she entered the waiting room, you were mad...Why? A-Are you, by any chance, still inlove with her..?
 
 
Kris shrugged, “Im not quite sure, but I despise her..for what she did to me...” he paused and smiled, a timid smile. “But dont worry. I like you, and I wont take that back. 
 
 
But love and like are two different things, she sighed. I dont know how I should react to this, but I am sad that hes not sure. That only  means there is a possibility that he is still..
 
>>>END OF FLASHBACK<<<
 
“Good afternoon,” Minha felt arms wrapped around her waist from the back while she was cooking lunch for the boys and that made her heart flutter again by his simple gesture.
 
 
She couldnt help it, but to smile. “Same to you too~”
 
 
They both stayed like that for a couple of minutes while Minha was almost done with what she was cooking. Oh, Im so happy right now though I’m not quite sure what we are. All of this seems like a dream. It’s like i’m on a fairytale. But this isnt, right? This isn’t...
 
 
“Mmm? What's this beautiful girl I am hugging right now thinking about?” He whispered sexily in her left ear that made her shiver. Minha could feel her cheeks burning up, but she ignored it, turned off the stove before facing him.
 
 
She pouted, “You’re flattering me. And I’m sure you already used that to the others. Hmm..” She crossed her arms. “But that gave me a feeling of an electricity in my stomach.” She said and smiled.
 
 
“Aigoo~ Jelousy it is.” Kris chuckled and wiggled the tip of her nose, and kissed it. “Don’t be. Even if my eyes look on other girls, don’t worry, eyes doesn’t beat.(A/N: Oh My, I'm so in cloud nine right now because of that sentence. And, I just copied it and translate it in English ‘cause I'm in love with that sentence ^_^ Okay, back!)
 
 
Minha suddenly felt butterflies in her stomach, and couldn’t help it but to smile. “A flatterer...
 
 
She stopped talking when Kris was looking at her intently that made her blush even more than before. And it was silence. Kris’ face slowly bent down to her level and his face was slowly approaching hers’. About two inches away, he stopped and crassed her cheek, then tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, and caressed down to her lips while she was just looking at him lovingly.
 
 
Kris started to approach her lips again,
-
 
-
 
-
 
-
 
-
 
-
 
-
 
-
 
-
 
-
 
-
 
“Noona” someone shouted, but didn’t continue. The two of them awkwardly jerked off while Kris was coughing and Minha was blushing. “Oh~? Hyung, I never thought you would be here in the kitchen.
 
 
“A-ah..er..” he stuttered while scratching the back of his head.  “Ah! I was thirsty..and then I s-saw Minha here cooking..And you k-know me, I’m always good so I asked if she needs any help, but she was done already.” With his long explanation, he said.
 
 
Kris heard Minha, who made a ‘tss’ after his long explanation, whispering “Liar.” 
 
 
He quickly looked at her because he thuoght that she was mad, but when he turned his head, he smiled sweetly. I knew it. She’s not mad. If you guys wonder why, that’s because when he turned around, he found her trying not to blush more than she was and she was trying not to smile.
 
 
“I’m going to the living room and watch a soccer match with LuHan and Xiu Min.” Kris excused himself and ran to the living room.
 
 
Minha was shaking her head while just watching Kris going to the living room. 
 
 
 “What do you want to say, Chen?” I asked, trying not to offend him. Maybe he will think that she was mad, but she isn’t, she gave him a friendly smile.
 
 
Chen smiled mockingly at her, she snapped. “What?
 
 
 “Nothing, noona.” He said and smirked. “I came here because Tao was annoying the hell out of me. He was asking me about the lunch ‘cause he said he was hungry. 
 
 
“Ah~ chincha? I’m done already. I’ll prepare the table first then I will just call you all.
 
 
 
 

>>>FAST FORWARD<<< 

 “We will eat well,” said Tao, Chen, Lay, LuHan, Xiu Min and Kris at the same time. 
 
 
“Eat well~ and full yourself with food guys.” Minha said like an ahjumma.
 
 
All of them started getting foods and put them on their plate. Minha was a little far from the food, so Kris got the food and put it on her plater for her. “Thanks, Kris.” Minha thanked while smiling sweetly, he just nod and winked at her. The others stopped what they were doing for awhile, and then back at eating.
 
 
“Is it just me or did I missed something?” LuHan asked, hinting at something.
 
 
 “Nope, it’s not just you. I think all of us missed something.” Xiu Min agreed. “Missed? What is it, oppa?” Minha innocently asked. Well, she didn’t really know what they were talking about.
 
 
Lay laughed a bit. “Noona, chincha? You don’t really know what we’re talking about?
 
 
She shook her head.
 
 
“Noona’s such a cutie.” Chen complimented her with his famous smile.
 
 
Tao coughed to get all the attention. “Uhm..Since noona doesn’t know what we are talking about..Let’s ask Kris hyung.” Kris pointed to himself.  “Na?” (A/N: 'Me' in Korean. I'm not really sure if it's right. XD)
 
 
“Is hyung dating noona?” Lay asked straightforwardly that made both of them to cough. They looked into each other’s eyes. Minha’s eyes was telling him ‘You’re-the-one-who’s-gonna-answer’.
 
 
Minha felt like a million pieces of nails was nailed in her heart because of what Kris answered. She felt like she was crying because of sadness, but it stopped because of what Kris said in the last. And the tears of sadness was exchanged into tears of happiness.
 
 
“We are not dating...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
But soon, we will!
________________________________________________________________________________ 
A/N: Oh my Exo! It has been two months and eigth days since I haven’t updated.
And I am sincerely sorry about that, guys. I hope you can forgive me, peace ^_^
Sorry if you guys were not satisfied with my update. This is just the beginning.
The beginning of everything, something new. I hope my readers are still outside there.
Thank you for patiently waiting. P.S, isn’t their relationship right now a lil bit complicated?
 
 
 
FAVOR: If you are a BaekYeon shipper (Baekhyun&Taeyeon),
please read my friend’s story and support her. She’s new!