THE dance class

The First Snow Without You

Author's notes:: First my friends and I just wanted to thank the few subscribers we have~ WE LOVE YOU~~~~ <3 hahahha just wanted to tell you guys this~ :))

ok...back to the story :P

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

 

CHAPTER 4

 

The next morning, I woke up late and ended up missing my bus to school. I ended up having to run my entire way to school. By the time I reached the school, my legs felt as if they were about to fall off; but that didn’t stop me from running to my class. I just can’t be...

 

“Late.” My teacher said as I walked into my classroom. I bowed and apologized then began to head to my seat next to DaeHyun. The teacher continued with the lesson and I pulled out my text and note books.

 

“Hey, are you okay? You look exhausted” DaeHyun said.

 

“Yeah, I just had to run all the way here because I missed my bus.” I explained.

 

“Woke up late?”

 

“Yep.”

 

“Yah! Gina!” I heard a loud whisper from a few seats away. I turned around to see HyoJung ready to see a paper in her hand she was going to use to get my attention. She asked the same question DaeHyun asked me and I explained everything that happened.

 

Class finished sooner than expected, maybe because I was late for school, and DaeHyun, HyoJung and I started heading to our lockers. HyoJung’s locker wasn’t close to DaeHyun and my locker so she had to bid us goodbye and head to her locker.

 

“So, what class do you have next?” DaeHyun asked as we arrived at our lockers. I honestly didn’t remember what I had so I had to stop and open my bag to get my schedule. I smiled as soon as looked at it. I looked up at DaeHyun with a smile. “I have dance class now.” I answered. I was excited for it but I had no idea where the class was!! I asked DaeHyun where it was, but he said he didn’t know where it was either. Just then both DaeHyun and I were attacked by a body.......

 

“HEYYY YOOOOO GUYS!!!!!!!” Ilhoon hugged DaeHyun and me, suffocating us in his bear hug.

 

“Hey IlHoon!” I smiled.

 

“Dude.... can’t....breathe. Get.. OFF MEE!!” I looked over to see DaeHyun stuck in a headlock by Ilhoon when he hugged us. I laughed at the scene until I remembered my previous problem.

 

“Hey IlHoon,” I began, he looked over at me. “Do you happen to know where the dance class is?” I asked. IlHoon nodded enthusiastically and began to drag DaeHyun and me towards my next class. “Yah! Why are you dragging me?” DaeHyun asked. However, IlHoon just ignored him and continued to drag us towards the dance class. Soon after we arrived, the bell rang so DaeHyun and IlHoon had to head to their classes. I bid them goodbye and walked into my class. I looked around the class and saw mirrors on most of the walls and saw bars about a meter above the ground. I frowned, we better not be doing any ballet in this class. I continued to look around the class and saw a water fountain, some chairs, a bench, and is that a small changing room in the back? Do we have to dress in a certain way in this class? As I continued to walk around the studio I noticed pictures of people who were known for their dance in the school. I saw “Hyuna from 4mintue” and many other girls who were up on the wall but something about Hyuna gave me the chills. As I continued to look around I heard someone clear their throat.

 

“Are you the new girl? Gina, right?” the fair boy with the dimple...AH! Lay....his name was Lay and he’s from EXO-M...if I can remember correctly. “Uh....yeah...I was just looking around the pictures. Are they all current students?”, I asked when I noticed a lot of the pictures were of people I saw during lunch...then my gaze shifted to a picture of two guys...Lay and another guy. The other was tan, tall and looked passionate....about dance.

 

“Who’s that with you?”

 

“My- wait you don’t know who that is? That’s weird...anyway THAT is KAI a.k.a Kim Jongin...my childhood buddy. What are you doing here anyway? Don’t you have class?” He asked while dropping his bag off at the boys changing room.

 

“I have dance now...are you in my class?” I walked towards the girls changing room...it was very nice and I noticed each locker had a name on it. Mine was close to the showers next Hyuna’s locker. I opened it with the combination provided to me. It was big...it had a large full body mirror inside it and a lot of space to put spare clothes, towels and many other things.

 

Just then a sea of students walked into the dance class. Some came into the changing room, some people with their friends sat on benches and chatted. I saw a few students start their own warm-ups and me? I just awkwardly stood in the middle of the class not knowing what to do. There weren’t many freshmen in this class. Plus, I couldn’t even recognize any of them! Most student were in Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors. I decided not to get in the way of the students doing warm-ups and went to sit on the bench to wait for the class to begin. The class was filled with students chatting with their friends, but suddenly, just then the entire class stopped chatting. I looked up expecting to see the teacher who I guessed had just came in. However, when I looked up to see two guys walk into the class. One seemed to be a couple years older than me, so I guessed that he wasn’t in my grade. However, the other guy, he was the one who really caught my eye, he seemed to be around my age, so I guessed that he was in my grade. I wasn’t really sure of this as I have never had any classes with him; but that could be because he was probably in a grade higher than me which makes sense because he seemed kinda a quiet and had quite a mature feel.

 

 

“Okay class,” The teacher called. Gosh! I was so absorbed in my thoughts that I didn’t even notice our teacher walk in! Everyone in class walked towards the middle of the dance studio. Honestly, I felt so awkward! I was practically the only one still in a uniform along with a couple of other students who I recognized as freshmen. One of them I recognized as a classmate that I had so I walked over and stood next to her. Gosh what was her name again? SoHyun? SeoYeon? SooYeon? SooHyun? I chuckled at my stupidity. SooHyun was a guys name. Anyways, whatever this girl’s name was, I stood next to. She, however did not notice me since she was too busy chatting with her friend.

 

Here goes nothing.....