Heartbeats

The First Snow Without You

CHAPTER 12

 

Gina POV:

 

I was standing by my locker waiting for DaeHyun when suddenly I felt two hands snake around my waist. I slightly jumped in surprise and tried to turn around but the owner of the hands wouldn’t let me.

 

“I missed you my bestie.” By the deep husky voice I could tell that Chanyeol was the owner of the touchy hands.

 

“Um..Yeolie. Did something happen today after lunch why do you sound so sad? and...what’s with the skinship. I remembered you would always back hug me when you were sad. I miss those days.”

 


Flashback to when they were 8...
 

“GINAA LETS GO TO THE SWINGS!!” A few kids started racing to the swings

 

“OK BUT I NEED TO FIND MY YEOLIE FIRST!!”


As Gina was walking around the playground trying to find Chanyeol she suddenly felt two petit hands snack around her small waist.

    “WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU TOUCHING ME” Gina, as you all can see, is a very strong girl~

    “GIGI~ some 10 year old hyungs tried to take you away from me. They said that if I keep hanging out with you they will do something very bad...*sniff sniff*”

    “Yeolie...WHO THE STRAWBERRY CAKES WERE THEY!! TELL ME SO I CAN PUNCH THEM IN THE FACES!! NOW LET ME GO OH and one more thing.. YOU SERIOUSLY THOUGHT I WOULD LEAVE YOU BECAUSE OF THEIR THREATS!” Gina was about to actually do what she said, but those small hands of Chanyeol’s was holding her back.

    “It doesn’t matter who. I am just glad you are my best friend and we will never leave each other~ now.. just stay like this for a while...your back makes me feel better~”

End of Flashback.

 


    “Gina...hello~ earth to Gina!” Chanyeol was now in front of Gina now trying to get her attention.
 

“Huh. Huh Oh ya sorry I just remembered that day when you were afraid of being away from me..” Gina had a soft smile planted on her face. She couldn’t stop thinking of the cute little boy Chanyeol used to be.

 

“hahaha ya YOU KNOW HOW SCARED I WAS!”

 

“hahah yes.. anyways did anything happen today to make you sad??”

 

“No...I just had a hard day with all the tests and quizzes we had to take..and I missed your comforting back~” Chanyeol was softly gazing at Gina and realized that his heartbeat was slowly slowly speeding up. What’s happening to me? Gina is just my best friend and she will always be my best friend. Nothing more Chanyeol....right?


Gina noticed how uneasy Chanyeol’s face was “You ok? You look sick.” Gina was examining Chanyeol’s face as her hand slowly roamed around his face trying to feel his temperature. Chanyeol’s face became red as an apple.  
No, this can’t be! I can’t be liking Gina! SHE IS ONLY MY BEST FRIEND AND WILL FOREVER BE GET THIS STRAIGHT HEART!

    “GINA!! Sorry for being late~ I had to help my teacher clean up after class.”

Luckily, Chanyeol was saved by Daehyun from blushing anymore.

    “No it’s fine. My Yeolie kept me company anyways~” Gina turned to give Chanyeol a soft smile.

    “haha...ha..ha...um ya I was. Um then I guess I’ll go now. See ya Gina~” Chanyeol awkwardly walked away still trying to control the beating of his heart.

    “OK...that was weird... anyways let’s go to HyoJung’s house~ I am dying of curiosity...sheesh guys keeping secrets from your friends -__-” Gina was really dying of curiosity. The whole afternoon she couldn’t concentrate on the lectures because of that.

 

 

“hehehe LET’S GO~!” Daehyun said while getting a hold of Gina’s hands and started dragging the upset Gina along with him as they made their way to HyoJung's house.


Without knowing Nina had seen all this happen and Nina is the person that knows straight from a person’s face that they are in love. And Chanyeol....is for sure in love with Gina...


Nina POV:
Uh-oh....Chanyeol what have you gotten yourself into?

 

                                                                                                                                                                                     

Authors note:

TO ALL OUR SUBBIES~ WE LOVE YOU~~ <3 THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GIVING THIS STORY A CHANCE!!! *bows 90 degress* We will update soon~ We already have several chapters ready :D 

 

READ&SUBSCRIBE&COMMENT <3 (by doing this we get more motivation hahhaha jkjk we are very appreciative of the readers too~)