HELP!

The First Snow Without You

CHAPTER 13


Gina POV:
    While Daehyun was dragging me to the front gate of the school I just couldn’t hold my excitement. I can’t wait to go to HyoJung’s house. I should tell Nina Unnie that I’m gonna be late. I fished out my phone from my bag and called Nina Unnie. She didn’t pick up!!!??? I pouted when I realized that she didn’t pick up my call T.T. I looked up and saw Nina Unnie walking towards me. She wasn’t looking at me. I noticed how everyone had pushed her around and not moved when she asked. I looked at her and felt angry and sad. Angry at the people for pushing her around and her because she never told me about this. I felt sad because I knew that she wouldn’t want me or anyone to do anything about it.

    “Unnie.” I stood in front of her. Her eyes widened then softened when she saw me. “I’m gonna go to one of my friends house. I promise I’ll come before dark. Can I?” I pleaded with my cutest pout. She sighed and nodded “Have I ever stopped you from doing anything?” she laughed as she touched my cheek. I squealed and hugged her. Living with Unnie is 100% better than living with my parents!!!! As she walked away she waved at me and I noticed something on her knuckles..............BLOOD!!!!!????

I freaked out but before I could call her she was gone. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I screamed and turned around only to see a worried Chanyeol and Daehyun looking at me. They saw the fear and worry in my eyes.

 

“OMG GINA WHAT HAPPENED!” Daehyun was freaking out.


Chanyeol POV:

My heart broke into a thousand pieces when I saw her look at me like that. I had noticed she was talking to her sister before....so something happened to NINA NOONA???

 

“What’s wrong Gina? Did something happen? Did Nina Noona say something? Did Hyuna say something? GINA SAY SOMETHING!!!!” I shook her out of her trance. She looked at me with teary eyes. WHO DARE MAKE MY GINA CRY!!! Why is she crying? I couldn’t do anything other than pull her into a tight hug. She held onto my shirt and sobbed. Just then I noticed Nina Noona on the other end. She was walking away and her white baggy shirt served as a great shield from all the bruises i could pin point as people bumped into her. I noticed her shirt fall of her shoulder, revealing a huge bruise. I gasped.


Gina POV:

I heard Yeolie gasp. I looked up and saw him looking somewhere. When I looked over, tears started to blur my vision. I ran. As fast as I could. But she turned a corner. I bumped into someone but didn’t stop to apologize.

 

“Yo Chan is she ok?!’ Daehyun asked in great concern “we are suppose to go to HyoJung’s house...”

 

“Just give her some time! She will come back soon.” Even Chanyeol was really worried. But he knows Gina is a strong girl.


***
    “NINA UNNIE WAIT NINA UNNIE!!!” Gina was running frantically in search of her injured sister.

    “UNNIE WHERE ARE YOU NINA UNNIE!!!”


NINA POV:

I heard Gina scream my name and I think I know why she is looking for me so I quickly ran inside the janitor’s closet and hid from my crying sister.

I am really sorry Gina, but I can’t let you see me in this state. I love you too much to let you suffer for me. You have good friends and a nice home now. Your life should be perfect after all the suffering you got from our so-called “parents”. Gina please be safe and I trust you friends to calm you down. Please stop worrying about me now and just have fun my cutie.

 

“NINA UNNIE!!!! unnie...” Gina lost her energy and was on sitting on the floor still calling her sister’s name out. Maybe just maybe Nina would hear her sister searching for her. I can’t let Nina Unnie just stay hurt like this. I need to find out what happened and put a stop to this!

“GINA ARE YOU OK!!??” Chanyeol and Daehyun ran to where Gina was after realizing Gina wasn’t coming back to where she left them. They needed to help her.

Chanyeol was the first to squat down and pull Gina into a warm hug. All she needed was a shoulder to cry on.

 

“Yeolie...my....*sniff*....my sister....*sniff*.....she.....*sniff*......she..needs me.”

 

“Shhhhh. I’m sure she is fine. Nina Noona is old enough to take care of herself right? I’m sure she just fell while doing something causing all those bruises.”

 

“But what about the blood!!”

 

“I am sure it was nothing serious. It’s ok Gina. Your Yeolie is right here to protect you and your sister. Remember that.” Chanyeol was really worried by now. Seeing his best friend in this state made it hurt so much.

 

“And Gina Your Daehyunnie is here too~~~” Daehyun tried to lighten up the mood. “Gina. We better get going to HyoJung’s house. We don’t want them to worry right~? hehe LET’S GO GURLFRIEND!”


Daehyun’s silly actions actually worked, Gina started giggling when she saw her other best friend act so silly just for her.

    “Yeolie....thank you so much you really are the best~” Gina gave Chanyeol a peck on the cheek as a thank you and stood up and left with Daehyun. Chanyeol was left dumbfounded still kneeling on the floor. Did she just.....OMG GINA JUST KISSED ME ON MY CHEEKS!!! WAIT...CHANYEOL WAKE UP YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND!! AND HEART SHUT UP NO ONE CARES IF YOU ARE BEATING OR NOT CAUSE I WON’T LISTEN TO YOU!! NO WAY!

 


At HyoJung’s House.....
    “WELCOME TO MY LAIR MUAHHAH! TEEHEE. Hey guys hahha Ilhoon is being a boring duckling so I just had to.” HyoJung said in a dull voice.

    “I totally understand hahahah Ilhoon is an awkward duckling too~” Daehyun joined in the insulting of Ilhoon.
 

“YAH! GINA, DID YOU HEAR THAT? THEY’RE PICKING ON ME!! THEY ALWAYS MAKE FUN OF ME!! THEY’RE SO MEAN!!” Ilhoon pouted.

 

“HEY! HYOJUNG STARTED IT!!” Daehyun blamed.

 

“YAH DAEHYUN, WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU ON?”

 

“ME?”

 

“NO, THE TREE IN MY BACKYARD? WHO ELSE COULD IT BE?” HyoJung asked sarcastically. Gina laughed at her friends’ conversation.

 

“See, I’m funny!” HyoJung stated proudly with a smug smile on her face.

 

“Yeah.. funny faced.” Ilhoon joked. He ran behind Gina for protection while Daehyun held HyoJung back from getting to Ilhoon.

 

“Are these two always like this?” Gina asked Daehyun.

 

“Eh.. not always.. just sometimes... If you think this is bad then you should see HyoJung argue with XiuMin from EX-”

 

“That idiot’s name shall not be mentioned in my house!” HyoJung said as she chased Ilhoon around the room. DaeHyun just shook his head.

 

“Anyways.. you met him right? When you sat with EXO?”

 

“I think so I don’t really remember.” Gina replied. “Oh yeah, speaking of lunch time, you guys need to tell me where you guys were during lunch.” Gina reminded.

 

“"Okay, so... Gina, people who are new in this school don't usually find out about this place according to my unnie and we were apparently an exception." HyoJung said referring to Ilhoon, Daehyun, and herself. "And now because of us you will also be an exception! Yay! Anyways, moving on... ugh YongGuk Oppa is gonna kill you two." HyoJung said to the two boys sitting beside her.

 

"What?!"

 

"Why us?"

 

"Let me continue." Daehyun and Ilhoon gave HyoJung shocked expressions.

 

"Okay so, Gina, we were at an underground club." HyoJung said.

 

"Underground club?"

 

"Underground club." IlHoon and Daehyun nodded their heads before HyoJung continued to speak.

 

"There is an underground club near the school. In fact it's like a block away; not even a big block, a small one. And at the club many different battles and competitions take place. They range from dance to singing and rap and if the people are drunk enough there are fights but that's on nights where minors are not allowed. The fights are rare don't worry."

 

"Is that it? Why did I have to get told this so secretly?" Gina asked.

 

"Because of what happened last time." DaeHyun said.

 

"WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME?" Gina asked. The curiosity was eating her up!

 

"Last time, it was Ilhoon who talked publicly about this club about a year ago. And when I say publicly, I mean publicly!" HyoJung chuckled. "Ilhoon practically yelled to the world about the club and our plans."

 

"Hey. Hey! It was an accident!" Ilhoon defended.

 

"Sure it was."

 

"GINA THEY'RE PICKING ON ME AGAIN~~" Ilhoon complained.

 

"Also, usually this club is to be kept on the down low, and as you can tell, Ilhoon is not capable of doing such things. So he accidentally talked about it when we were in the mall. As a result he was dragged back to the club and it was a night where minors weren't allowed because of the alcohol, so there were tons of drunk angry people and if it wasn't for Bang YongGuk and EunKwang Oppas he may have not made it out alive."

 

"HyoJung you make it sound way more dramatic than it actually was." Daehyun said.

 

"Well how else should I say it? Your wife, Ilhoon, almost got hurt back then!"

 

"ILHOONNIE~~" Daehyun pulled Ilhoon in for a hug.

 

"DAEHYU-"

 

"Ew, no stay away." DaeHyun jokingly pushed Ilhoon away.

 

Gina and HyoJung burst into laughter.

 

    “Anyways you guys should get going. We have a lot of homework to do.” HyoJung sounded desperate to do her homework.

 

    “Wow, someone for once is desperate to do her homework.” Ilhoon was on the line of getting punched by HyoJung. As HyoJung once again chased Ilhoon around the house Gina was packing up to leave she got a text message from Chanyeol.

 

Hey Gina do you want me to walk you home?”

 

“I am fine Yeolie DO YOUR HOMEWORK MISTER!”

           “But But....FINE MOM! XP”

 

Oh Yeolie you are always right there for me~ Thank you, God, for letting me find such a nice and wonderful best friend next to me. Gina was smiling by herself when Daehyun interrupted her thoughts..


    “Hey, Gina, you alright?” Daehyun asked in concern

    “Huh. um ya wait..about what?”

    “About what happened earlier...you ok?”

    “OH ya I’m fine I’ll just talk to my sister when I get home.”

    “You want me to walk you home??”

 

“NO NO don’t go through all the trouble my house isn’t far from here anyways~.”

 

“Ok, If you insist~ YO ILHOON, LETS GO!” All three friends bid their goodbyes and left their own ways.

 

Gina was walking down the empty street and being the courageous girl she was she decided to take the shortcut through the alleyway.

 

I have a bad feeling about this place.....but whatever 5 minute shortcut is better than walking 10 minutes through the lonely big road. What can happen in the 5 minutes in the alley....