Shoulder to Cry On

The First Snow Without You

CHAPTER 15


Gina POV:
If only I didn’t go into the alley Chanyeol wouldn’t have gone through all that to save me! WHY DID I HAVE TO TRUST MY STUPID SELF!!

Gina slowly walked to the swings on the playground of the park and started crying her heart out.

WHY DOES MY BESTFRIEND HAVE TO ALWAYS BE THERE FOR ME HUH!!?? CAN’T RANDOM PEOPLE JUST BE WILLING TO HELP.....PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY CAN FIGHT. EVEN IF IT WAS THIS LATE WOULDN’T AT LEAST ONE OTHER PERSON BE WALKING DOWN THE STREET!

Gina was still crying her heart out. She couldn’t feel any less guiltier.

    “Um...Are you ok?” A husky voice asked as Gina lifted her head up to meet eyes with the person she was surprised. Her eyes became bigger than D.O.’s owl eyes.

The Owner of the Voice POV:

I was walking down the street at 11:00 pm to go to 7/11 because I was craving ramen after an epic dance session with myself. As I went pass the park I heard a girl crying really hard.
No one knows this secret of mine but I have a soft spot for girls crying. They just seem so hopeless when they cry and I like seeing people smile even though I don’t usually smile. Yes it’s weird I know, but a weakness is a weakness.
I slowly walked to the crying figure.

“Um...Are you ok?” I asked slightly curious and worried about the crying girl but as she lifted her head up I was surprised. ThE DaNcEr GiNa!!!!


    “KAI?!” I think she was as surprised of seeing me here at this time of night...and in this neighborhood....

    “YA HA..HA..ya.. are you ok??” I examined her tear stained face. She is....pretty...and cute. Even though she just cried....she looks beautiful....How can a girl look so pretty when she cries. WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING! MR KIM JONGIN WHAT HAPPENED TO NEVER FALL FOR A GIRL AGAIN!! I mentally slapped myself for thinking of Gina in that way. But what happened to her face I see cuts and blood stains..  

    “Um..Kai? Why are you staring at me like that...? oh right...I *sniff* must look hideous from *sniff* crying so much. *sniff*”

“NO NO It’s not that. You look fine honestly. But, did something happen? Why are you crying all alone in this empty park? and...Why do you have cuts and bruises on your face?”

 

“Um ya...my....-”

 

“It’s ok if you don’t want to tell me.” Kai said as he walked to the second swing and sat down.

 

“No I should. THE Kai is sitting next to me and actually talking to me. SO why not. I was walking down the alley....” Gina told Kai the story, through several sniffs, of what happened and what Chanyeol had did for her.

 

“CHANYEOL IS HURT??!!!” Kai was worried to the max about his friend.

 

“ya....” Tears started to roll down Gina’s face and she ended up crying her heart out again and repeatedly saying that it was her fault Chanyeol was at this state.


Kai slowly stood up from his swing and kneeled down in front of Gina. He gently pulled Gina into a warm hug.
  

“Shhh. It’s ok. It’s not your fault. Chanyeol chose to save you and he did a good thing. He’s a strong guy and I know from experience. He will be as lively as ever soon. You need to take care of yourself first. Look at yourself...all bruised up. Your pretty face can’t be seen like this tomorrow at school~” Kai never had said anything nice to a girl before and he was surprised he had the courage to say these things to Gina.

 

“*sniff sniff* Thanks Kai. It’s amazing how you can speak a lot. I always thought you were mute hehe” Gina lightly giggled as she pulled away from Kai’s embrace.

 

“YAH I just PREFER not to talk to people that’s all.”

 

“Ya ya whatever. *sniff* but thanks anyways.”

 

“No problemo.” Kai stood up as looked at Gina again “Do you want me to walk you home? Just in case?”

 

“That would be nice.” Gina gave Kai a warm smile


           “Let’s go~!” Kai looked at Gina She has a really nice smile...Why didn’t I ever notice this before...


In front of Gina’s House....[and in this part there will be Gina and Nina thoughts]

“Thank You so much Kai....I feel much better.” Gina turned to walk home

“HEY GINA!” Kai called Gina and she turned around and looked at Kai with a confused look. “Anytime you need a shoulder to cry on.....just tell me.” Kai softly smiled at Gina and walked away.

He is really nice why doesn’t he ever talk in school....?

Gina walked inside and was greeted by a scary Nina Unnie.

“U-unnie!! ARE YOU OK?! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU IN SCHOOL TODAY?! WHY WERE YOU BLEEDING?! YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS!!!!”

“CHILL WOMAN!! That’s not important right now! WHY IS YOUR FACE ALL BRUISED UP?! and...why do you have cuts on the corners of your lip...?! also...WHY WERE YOU WITH KAI DID HE DO ALL THIS TO YOU” Nina looked VERY worried. WHY IN THE WORLD IS MY SISTER HURT. WHO THE HELL DID THIS TO HER. I SWEAR IF I FIND OUT WHO THIS PERSON IS I WILL BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF HIM!!!!

“um....ya I was sitting at the swings in the park trying to calm myself down and Kai came helped me feel better I SWEAR HE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS and I almost got on the way home from HyoJung’s house.....BUT CHANYEOL SAVED ME SO I AM SAFE....but he isn’t.” Gina mumbled the last part hoping Nina Unnie didn’t hear that.

“WHAT CHANYEOL ISN’T OK ?? WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM!?” Nina Unnie had heard the last part and was raged. I swear Chanyeol NEEDS to be alright to take care of my Gina and AND Kai isn’t a good influence on Gina...I can tell he is a playboy and someday if Gina gets too attached to him..he will break her heart. I need to try every way to keep my precious sister away from that guy.

“HE WILL BE SOON HIS MOM IS TAKING CARE OF HIM UNNIE I SWEAR.” Gina didn’t tell her unnie that she went through the “shortcut” she also didn’t want want her unnie to think something was terribly wrong with Chanyeol and that it was her fault for going into the alley.

“Gina...I am going to ask Chanyeol to bring you home everyday ok? I am glad he was there today and that he could rescue you from that situation. But I don’t want anything happening to you guys again. You know how precious you are to me Gina.” Nina slowly caressed Gina’s soft cheeks.

“Ok. Unnie I should have been more careful. I am sorry.” Gina looked down from the guilt rising up again inside of her.

“Come on~ Go take a shower and sleep~ We have a long school day tomorrow :)” Nina unnie lightly patted her younger sisters and pushed her up the stairs. I am glad you are safe Gina, but we don’t know when this kind of things will happen again. I don’t want anyone else other then Chanyeol there rescuing you.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

Authors Note:

GUYSSS CHECK THIS VIDEO OUT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcnWOEaTltM

It's really good hahha a bit fast but good!! hehhe

out next update might take a while cuz we are kinda stuck and busy with practice for my schools international festival!! author nasrene,me and some friends are doing a dance~ :)
WISH US LUCK GUYS ITS THIS SATURDAY~~

but i promise we will update sometime next week~ <3 LOVE YOU ALL :D

Read&Comment&Subscribe <3

GUYSS ONE MORE THING!!!! can you guys upvote the story if you like it~~~~ PWEASEEEE ^(^.^)^ PPUING PPUING~~ <3